PDA

View Full Version : General talk Attached Punters

kjs
17-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Fellow bros

had this conversation with a friend recently while we were off to punt. He asked me did i tell my other half what i get up to? He says he tells his just to let her know he's off to relieve at a ML ( i think he hypocritically glosses over WL visits im not sure) but i said no! Better for all involved they don't know.What they don't know doesn't hurt them.Even if she claims to be ok with it,i'm sure it's builds resentment.He believes that's wrong but i think he's wrong! What about you punters with other halfs ?

NaughtyBoy13
17-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Thats fucking bad shjt :) better shut his mouth

Nejums
17-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Unless they're in an extremely open relationship, it isn't going to end well.

I'm taking my adventures to the grave as well.

NaughtyBoy13
17-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Unless he wants a new girlfriend :)

CunningLinguist
17-12-2015, 09:54 PM
The first rule of punt club ...

kjs
18-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Yeah he is many years married, i'm glad the other punters here agree! It's crazy, nothing good can come of it eventually . I reckon it's actually even selfish,he is trying to offload guilt. Never punt with again!:grimace:

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Be extremely careful,

Never leave any trace,

Never get caught

Never tell,

Never admit,

Deny, Deny, Deny............... :sweat:

That is if you want to keep your marriage or maintain your relationship !

BigBoy
18-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Deny, Deny, Deny...............

100% deny... Big mistake I made was ring a ML shop, ask if there is any available girls. They text me every so often telling me about new girls, forgot to delete one message and wife happened to go through my phone. I denied, denied, denied (made up a story about wrong number). Wife still a little sus about it though.

YI88
18-12-2015, 11:45 AM
I agree about the phone hazard. I never call from my mobile, home or desk phones. Someone else's desk phone maybe. I sometimes get Line messages from girls I have met. I delete the worst messages and if necessary I am ready to say that they are former pupils from way back who just want to catch up.

djlive
18-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Tip: Always add the prefix 1831+ to any number so that it appear as a blocked number.

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2015, 12:17 PM
100% deny... Big mistake I made was ring a ML shop, ask if there is any available girls. They text me every so often telling me about new girls, forgot to delete one message and wife happened to go through my phone. I denied, denied, denied (made up a story about wrong number). Wife still a little sus about it though.

Well, best still just keep denying it and NEVER admit to it - you don't know how it gets to your phone !! said they are spams and that could be one of your work mates or business contact's phone got hacked and the contact list now getting spam messages or something like that, just the same way when someone's email account got hacked !!

And don't use you own phone for punting either - especially if your wife will check it !!

snot77
18-12-2015, 12:28 PM
Tip: Always add the prefix 1831+ to any number so that it appear as a blocked number.

thanks for this info dj. Did not know this !
:smile:

Choc-O-Block
19-12-2015, 05:15 AM
The first rule of punt club ...

The second rule of punt club...........
Read the first rule !

Avoid this delusional mate of yours before he throws you under a bus...

imaragingbull
19-12-2015, 08:12 AM

Couldn't agree more with this - when it all comes crashing down and it's not ok with his significant other, I had little doubt that he'll throw you under the bus. He has little regard for her and their relationship, I'd suggest that it holds true for you and his friendship.. Be careful mate.

CunningLinguist
19-12-2015, 11:08 AM
If you ever admit it she will confide in someone and before you know it all your friends think you are a bastard ...

kjs
19-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Read the first rule !

Couldn't agree more with this - when it all comes crashing down and it's not ok with his significant other, I had little doubt that he'll throw you under the bus. He has little regard for her and their relationship, I'd suggest that it holds true for you and his friendship.. Be careful mate.

100% agree,first thought in my head too...i think you nailed him too with his disregard to anyone else inc his wife. No more punting with him,ever!

corvus
19-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Just playing devil's advocate - how would we feel if our partners went punting? :smile:

CunningLinguist
20-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Just playing devil's advocate - how would we feel if our partners went punting? :smile:

You are on the wrong forum ...