PDA

View Full Version : Question little help needed from a brisbane punter

supanova
18-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Hello guys, I live in brisbane and I will be in Sydney over the weekend and I apparently am looking for some fun that brisbane is lacking!!!!!! (QLD law sucks!!!)

I have browsed quite a few posts and there are so many info everywhere!! (of course excited about this too!) may I please ask if there's any fs massage or massage places that are highly recommended that I have to visit during my time here? And how's the budgets here?? (say I would love to try fs which is illegal in brisbane straight..) I will be living in artamon and will go around by transport!
Many thanks in advance guys! :)

NaughtyBoy13
18-12-2015, 07:23 PM
How much you wanna spend? How far can you travel?

supanova
19-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Thanks buddy for your reply, I am happy to train 20 to 30 mins if it's really worth it, and my budget will be around 200 ish? Max no more than 300? I have been seeing posts last night and seem ginza is a place I should not miss?? That's a brothel tho.. What about fs massage? And the price range is...?

NaughtyBoy13
19-12-2015, 07:36 AM
Thanks buddy for your reply, I am happy to train 20 to 30 mins if it's really worth it, and my budget will be around 200 ish? Max no more than 300? I have been seeing posts last night and seem ginza is a place I should not miss?? That's a brothel tho.. What about fs massage? And the price range is...?

FS Massage Geisha Paddington, FS Ginza Surry Hills :) Prices around 200-300