PDA

View Full Version : No name shop Logan rd, Greenslopes

cjh
18-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Had a stiff back so dropped into the no name shop on Logan Rd in Greenslopes, almost opposite KFC. The one with the red sign.

There was only one ML on, Chinese, early 30's but in very very good condition so I thought I would give it a try.
Proper massage room, not just curtains.

Ok massage, a little too much elbow at times. Very chatty & friendly ML.

Massage 7/10
ML 7/10
Ending 6/10

WIR - probably not, although the intelligent chat was a nice change.

Jamesxyz
31-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Had a stiff back so dropped into the no name shop on Logan Rd in Greenslopes, almost opposite KFC. The one with the red sign.

There was only one ML on, Chinese, early 30's but in very very good condition so I thought I would give it a try.
Proper massage room, not just curtains.

Ok massage, a little too much elbow at times. Very chatty & friendly ML.

Massage 7/10
ML 7/10
Ending 6/10

WIR - probably not, although the intelligent chat was a nice change.

Thanks for the information...added her wechat and suspected she is not the one in the picture....her wechat is massage girl

str8up
07-03-2016, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the information...added her wechat and suspected she is not the one in the picture....her wechat is massage girl

The red sign is located at 627B Logan Road and Masage Girl says she works at 615A Logan Road so i think they are different.

Has anyone had a massage with Massage Girl that they can report on?

Thanks.

Trapper
09-03-2016, 06:34 PM
The red sign is located at 627B Logan Road and Masage Girl says she works at 615A Logan Road so i think they are different.

Has anyone had a massage with Massage Girl that they can report on?

Thanks.

I went to the gold coast private apartment they use, here is the review http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?52548-Massage-Girl-wechat