PDA

View Full Version : Ginza HK Christina - Smoking hot body

NaughtyBoy13
18-12-2015, 10:49 PM
HK Christina, a young girl 24 yo with a toned body. Fucking sexy arse ! It is too good for an Asian girl :startle:

BODY AND LOOKS

Christina is a Hong Kong girl, traditional face in my view. I don't say she is pretty, but she is looking good :) She has a long blonde hair, sexy bum and waist. I can say she has a sexiest arse and body which I have ever seen !!! Fucking her legs, arse and waist mixed perfectly :love: Her bum convinced me to make a booking with her, lol. She is such a tall girl, around 170cm. About B cup breasts, shaved pussy.

SKILL AND EXPERIENCE

Ofcourse she is experienced because she has been working for a while :) but different race will give you a different service and a different feeling. There is no DFK in the session, but she goes for nipples licking straight away, some light kisses on my body before she starts BBBJ. Her BBBJ is good, a little bit teeth feeling but no hurt.

FUCKING

Definitely horney and loves sex. Missionary at first, she moans "Oh my God". She has a toned body, big arse but her pussy is tight ! Took a little bit to get in :) no gel but cowgirl I felt wet. She played for a while with cowgirl. Moved to Doggy style, fucking sexy arse ever :grimace: Big bum, nice waist. Fucking so hot with Doggy style. Doggy fucking a little bit she said "Oh baby". Fucking made me cum shortly after that !

Can't hold any further with that fucking hot body. Booked 45mins but 20 mins left, lol. Then she gave me a massage, and we kept talking for a while. Fucking I like this part. Her English is good enough to communicate, she is a funny girl too. Once she got into the conversation, she knows how to make a good laugh. She is quite friendly. Didn't know she came or not, but she kept using tissue to wipe her pussy.

Finished the session with happy conversation. Book her if you'd like to try the sexiest Asian arse :) She told me that Aussie customers said she has an Aussie bum on an Asian body :smile:

luvmica
19-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Thanks for AR.
She is the first WL that I've seen at Ginza. I agree with you that she has the nicest bum and hot legs. The heaviness of her waist during the cowgirl position, that gives the best feeling. And she gets really wet without using lube.

Mr Bastard
19-12-2015, 01:19 AM
Real fuckin wierd..

NaughtyBoy13
19-12-2015, 07:41 AM
Thanks for AR.
She is the first WL that I've seen at Ginza. I agree with you that she has the nicest bum and hot legs. The heaviness of her waist during the cowgirl position, that gives the best feeling. And she gets really wet without using lube.

Fucking her bum is so sexy, nice leggy and waist :) A tall girl.

rcha086
20-12-2015, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the review NaughtyBoy13. Looks like you're punting a lot of different girls at Ginza!!

Real fuckin wierd..

What is?

NaughtyBoy13
20-12-2015, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the review NaughtyBoy13. Looks like you're punting a lot of different girls at Ginza!!

What is?
Not really a lot. But quite good a mount of girls I have tried. But I don't want to write AR about every girls :) Only about significant girls

rooter
24-12-2015, 10:17 PM
YMMV

That said, I have to disagree with the grandmaster rooter here. This is only my opinion though.

Grandmaster? Thanks for the compliment bro, but I can't take the credit for this AR.
Actually this AR was written by NaughtyBoy13.

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts bro.

NaughtyBoy13
26-12-2015, 11:03 PM
YMMV

That said, I have to disagree with the grandmaster rooter here. This is only my opinion though

I will say that she is neither pretty or cute. Very average face. (Face matters to me)
Tall, meaty bum, fairly fit, small a/b ish cups.

We chatted throughout and shared some inside jokes about other non regulars and their antics.
They don't have too much respect for these girls to say the least.
She was a definitely a personable girl however the services I cannot say was too memorable.

I was also a bit reserved in kissing her as something about her breath was a little off putting.
Maybe it was all of you guys lol

This is just my 2c..
You have your own thoughts. I have no comments :)