Contact Details : 9599 8891
http://www.aa485.com/

Rates : $250/hour

Size/shape : Curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian. Half Australian half Lebanese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Comments:

[Skip this part if you just want to read about the sex]

I had found out about this brothel recently and so decided to go and try it out. The entrance to this place is not discrete at all, it’s on the main street amongst shops. I went at night so there weren’t that many people around so just quickly made my way off the street and then walked up the stairs. During the day you might have to look around to see if anyone you recognise is in the immediate vicinity first, although there is no sign or anything, just a number. So I doubt most people would know that this is the entrance to a brothel.

I head on up and buzz in and am led to a small waiting area that is curtained off. There’s a television mounted on the wall and the papasan is friendly and asks me if I want a drink. I had a booking but was early so I sat and waited. While I waited I got to see some other girls as they were introducing themselves to other punters that were waiting to see a line up. Some of the girls didn’t know I was already waiting to see Ally so they came to introduce themselves to me before the papasan told them to skip me and just meet the punters in the other rooms. I heard a lot of giggling while the girls were lining up to meet the punters and they seemed to be in high spirits. I thought this must be a sign of a good brothel since the girls were probably treated well by management if they were laughing and horsing around. This would be later confirmed by Ally since she told me the management at this place is decent and the punters are generally nice too. Always good when the WLs are not pissed off because they tend to give you better service.

Ally was ready and the papasan showed me to the room where she was waiting for me.

[Description of girl starts here]

Ally is medium height, around 165cm or so. She is probably about a size 10 or 12 with thick solid thighs and a thick ass. She is very curvy but not fat, there is no flab to her. She has a bigger build to her than what I usually am used to since I am used to seeing more petite girls. She has long hair which appears to be dyed blonde and brown. I have no idea what her natural hair colour is but I think she’s a brunette that has dyed her hair blonde and left some of the brown in it for looks. She is half Australian and half Lebanese but she pretty much appeared Australian to me. I guess there are some features of her face that you could identify as being Middle Eastern if you think about it. She has B or C cup tits with both nipples pierced. Two small tattoos on her body. Shaved or trimmed pussy.

The room is a good size but an update would go a long way. The shower is large and it’s a spa converted to a shower. Therefore there is a shower curtain rather than a screen. There is nothing special about the room, it’s average for a brothel I would say, maybe a little dated even. When a brothel is really new and nice it stands out. When it’s old and dingy it stands out too. I would imagine having a punt in some dirty as fuck venue to be exciting in its own way due to the whole seediness of it all. Or perhaps not, who knows.

I have a good chat with Ally as I shower and then on the bed we chat a bit more before foreplay starts.

[Sex starts here]

There is some caressing and then some nipple licking before a CBJ. I didn’t try for DFK or DATY because I don’t think they are offered here. I didn't try fingering either but I did rub her pussy on the outside. Onto sex and she grabs some lube before getting on top for cowgirl. She knows how to move her body, she did this twerking like action while riding me and it felt pretty good. I remember thinking at the time that this probably wasn't her first rodeo. Then it was into doggy and while I was fucking her from behind she started rubbing her clit. I’ve never had a WL do this with me. Doggy is usually the position I find it easiest to fuck in, but for some reason I couldn't get a good rhythm going with Ally so we switched to missionary. As I fucked her in missionary, she started to rub her clit again. I think she was trying to build to climax because as I started to fuck her faster, the pace of her rubbing escalated. I’ve never seen a WL rub her clit like this before. I told her I was about to cum and I could see the concentration on her face increase and she bit her lower lip as her rubbing intensified. I think she was able to cum around the same time that I did.

We both showered and talked the whole time. She is a friendly girl and easy to talk to. I would say that my experience with Ally was neither GFE nor PSE and more akin to a fuck buddy type encounter. She is outgoing but we didn’t seem to have that connection that is required to have a really great session. I think other punters that click with her would enjoy her a lot more than I did. Punts where I don’t regret the money spent are considered good punts to me. The ones where I think I would have been better jerking off at home and then watching a movie while eating take out and ice cream are the ones I regret. This wasn’t one of those punts since I left the brothel feeling in an elevated mood and thought that Ally was a nice and friendly girl to have spent time with.

Rockdale_485
22-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Thank you!! Glad to hear you didn't regret this punt :D come here often, elevating people's mood is at the topmost of our priorities, both customers' and girls'. Happy cheerful girls + happy cheerful customers = A beautiful feeling!! Thats what we believe in :)

Ally is here today n tonight! :)

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again :D