PDA

View Full Version : Epic fail! AVOID!!

leggedon
20-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Made a booking for a double, hours in advance and upon arrival was told my girl would be busy for another 20 minutes.
WTF!
Mina tried to get me to stay but i walked and will never be back.
Poor customer service!

I know shops put up with a lot of no shows but I confirmed my booking 45minutes before arriving.

zucon
20-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Made a booking for a double, hours in advance and upon arrival was told my girl would be busy for another 20 minutes.
WTF!
Mina tried to get me to stay but i walked and will never be back.
Poor customer service!

I know shops put up with a lot of no shows but I confirmed my booking 45minutes before arriving.

Thats awful, if u confirmed 45 mins either they should have adjusted your timing and advised you accordingly or not taken a booking for that time. I know no shows does cause this which i know is a problem for shops, but they need to respect someones time who made booking and confirmed atleast returning a call and advising of change.

I've been advised by shop if girl is 30 mins late and they reschedule and i am perfectly fine with it. Just turning up there at door and make u wait it terrible. Talk to the shop.

Jrbarry
21-12-2015, 07:48 AM
If you confirmed 45 minutes before it's fairly average, but I think you're overreacting a little.

QVB
21-12-2015, 02:43 PM
hi mr leggedon,

so sorry to hear you have problem on sunday, sorry my day off, please call me this week, i look after you ok.

sunday usually no booking and not busy at all and only two girl working, so if customer walk in girl have to take customer. sorry again, you like double, week day more girl, please call again in week day.

Nicole

QVB massage

leggedon
21-12-2015, 04:29 PM
hi mr leggedon,

so sorry to hear you have problem on sunday, sorry my day off, please call me this week, i look after you ok.

sunday usually no booking and not busy at all and only two girl working, so if customer walk in girl have to take customer. sorry again, you like double, week day more girl, please call again in week day.

Nicole

QVB massage

If that's the case then tell your girls not to take bookings!
If anyone walks in off the street will take your place.
Thanks but no thanks I will not be stepping foot inside your establishment again.

ASDF
21-12-2015, 06:09 PM
If that's the case then tell your girls not to take bookings!
If anyone walks in off the street will take your place.
Thanks but no thanks I will not be stepping foot inside your establishment again.

i agree. whats the point of making a booking if the shop cannot keep it

zucon
21-12-2015, 06:28 PM
hi mr leggedon,

Nicole

QVB massage

Well Leggedon, the shop has responded and nothing more they can do about it. I have been in situations at other shops, where the shops are too rude and they don't care about customer, atleast here the shop has responded positively. Good job QVB

leggedon
21-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Yeah fair enough.
Not much else they can do as I don't want anything else from them.
What's done is done.
Their loss not mine.

Well Leggedon, the shop has responded and nothing more they can do about it. I have been in situations at other shops, where the shops are too rude and they don't care about customer, atleast here the shop has responded positively. Good job QVB

leggedon
24-12-2015, 11:45 AM
I should actually be thanking you Nicole!
If your shop didn't dishonor my booking and disrespect me as a paying customer I wouldn't have gone to Pyrmont to have a great time with Candy that I've booked and seen 2 times in the last 4 days!

hi mr leggedon,

Nicole

QVB massage

woods23
24-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Lucky for you!!!
Whats she like bro?
It's she pretty for thai girl.
Alway want to try but no time :(

P.s candy from pymont star or vip ...lol

leggedon
24-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Candy from VIP.
Korean milf

Lucky for you!!!
Whats she like bro?
It's she pretty for thai girl.
Alway want to try but no time :(

P.s candy from pymont star or vip ...lol

leggedon
24-12-2015, 02:46 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?55504-Candy-sexy-milf

illidanstormrage
24-12-2015, 10:27 PM
The loss is definitely yours lol. If you like Korean milfs you have to see Vicky, she's honestly been a better GFE for me than some of the diamond girls I've seen at Ginza.

I haven't seen Candy so I can't compare but I wouldn't write the shop off completely for dishonoring your booking.

If the service wasn't up to the standard you want that's when I would write them off but each to their own.

I tend to favour milfs for RnT over the younger hotter girls because most of the time they have their 1001 restrictions in terms of touching, etc.

This makes it pointless for me because most likely the massage will be average if not very bad and the reason you want to see them is for the part 2 and then you can't even do anything.

leggedon
25-12-2015, 03:52 AM
Well I have seen both Vicky and Candy so I can comment knowing who's loss it is.
So if you are into milf rnt Candy is on another level and wins hands down any day of the week. Part 1 and Part 2 exceptional!
But that's just my opinion so do yourself a favour!

The loss is definitely yours lol. If you like Korean milfs you have to see Vicky, she's honestly been a better GFE for me than some of the diamond girls I've seen at Ginza.

I haven't seen Candy so I can't compare but I wouldn't write the shop off completely for dishonoring your booking.

If the service wasn't up to the standard you want that's when I would write them off but each to their own.

I tend to favour milfs for RnT over the younger hotter girls because most of the time they have their 1001 restrictions in terms of touching, etc.

This makes it pointless for me because most likely the massage will be average if not very bad and the reason you want to see them is for the part 2 and then you can't even do anything.

slarty
26-12-2015, 11:23 PM
I am with you Leggedon, that's what I would have done (walked out). It is the only thing you can do to discourage that sort of behaviour- not give that shop your job on that particular day. Unfortunately a lot of girls will take a walk in and hope that you will wait, especially if the Boss is not around and it is a slow day.

However I wouldn't write off a whole shop based on one instance of this. Fortunately as punters we have a lot of choice in Sydney but still best to keep options open.

leggedon
26-12-2015, 11:57 PM
I am with you Leggedon, that's what I would have done (walked out). It is the only thing you can do to discourage that sort of behaviour- not give that shop your job on that particular day. Unfortunately a lot of girls will take a walk in and hope that you will wait, especially if the Boss is not around and it is a slow day.

However I wouldn't write off a whole shop based on one instance of this. Fortunately as punters we have a lot of choice in Sydney but still best to keep options open.

True that is so many choices in sydney that one doesn't need to put up with mediocre customer service.