PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Beauty Healthy Center

Bubbaloo
21-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Just go 😀 I love these girls. It's always a mixed bag of mostly Taiwanese girls, very few over thirty. The first and second time I went I thought I found my regular for life. Damn, she was stunning, and extremely into her work (you are her work). As usual, she left.

Third time, a dual massage with an okay veteran in her thirties, and the trainee super-hottie in her early 20's. Unfortunately, the latter must've found something better.

4th time: The cutest little thing. Tiny, but quite well built up top. She would later prove that to me. Her name may be a but discincerting for some. She's mid 20's and serves up a decent massage, and an amazing finish. I had a 1 hour massage for $60 and decided to tip her $40 for being so good at what she does.

She gave me a loyalty card and sent me rather merrily on my way. This lot also stays up fairly late, and I may bounce between here and Fantasia, depending on my mood. The girls are always in a good mood, chatting incessantly from room to room with each other. Some may not like that, but it didn't worry me.

ML: Mixed, but mostly 7+
M: Again, mixed, but 7+
E: 6/9
VFM: Yes
WIR: Certainly.