PDA

View Full Version : Question Cof girls

dansmithers
22-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Hi bros

Was wondering if there are any recommendations for girls who do cof service

dansmithers
22-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Yeah I guess you have a point. maybe that is a new business idea to run a shop where cof is standard. I think people will travel all over Sydney for that.

I've also noticed lately that there seems to be less girls doing cim. eg 64TP cim was almost standard about 12 months ago, now it's comparatively rare

CunningLinguist
22-12-2015, 07:00 PM
That's a tough one mate. Most shop WL's wouldn't be too keen I'd imagine simply due to the logistics (reapplying makeup, potentially having to wash/redo hair). With that being said I've never asked so maybe it's more common than I think?

Privates WL's, I know Sakura Blossom will give it a red hot go but shes pricey.

She needs all the face cream she can get ... :)

zucon
22-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Imagine a girl taking taking loads 3-4 times a day on face, may not work for most I am sure. She definetly doesn't want to keep scrubbing her face again and again. Also in some societies this may be taken as act of degradation/humiliation so may not work too well psychologically for some.

Cof can never be standard. Some girls may do it for good money, see how open the girl is on extras and then approach. Best to do it is with your girlfriend after gifting a jewellery or some LV bag haha

AHLUNGOR
23-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Imagine a girl taking taking loads 3-4 times a day on face, may not work for most I am sure. She definetly doesn't want to keep scrubbing her face again and again. Also in some societies this may be taken as act of degradation/humiliation so may not work too well psychologically for some.

Cof can never be standard. Some girls may do it for good money, see how open the girl is on extras and then approach. Best to do it is with your girlfriend after gifting a jewellery or some LV bag haha

Best time to do it with your girl friend is when you are showering together, shot your load anywhere you like, then help her to clean it up .................lol :slobber: