PDA

View Full Version : General talk 2015 - A year in Review

hogansheros
22-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Long time lurker and ambitious poster.

2015 has been a turning point in my punting career in Brisbane. Unfortunately it was the year in which I realized that those cute asian girls that give us the massage and extras, only care about the money and don't care about us. I must admit that as a hardened monger for many years, I had only been the opposite, just care about the service and forget the money.

Highlights for the year:

Wechat: Definitely one of my favourite places for chat and pickups. There are lots of girls whom are not interested in a middle aged Aussie guy. There are also a fair supply of girls whom are interested. As has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum, be polite, be patient and the rewards do cum. Christmas can be a happy season on wechat with quite a few visitors coming to visit their student offspring. For me, I have had zero success with any post-grad or majoring Chinese student, they have spent too much time studying and not enough time hanging out with boys. Did cum quite a few times across a lovely 24 year old chinese student, failing her under-gradutate degree but having lots of fun here in Au.

New Places : With the over supply of massage paces in SEQ it was actually hard to find good consistent performers. There is already lots written in the forum on this. I admire the posters and aim to contribute more in 2016. I did try the newish Moggill Road, Relaxing Massage place when it first popped up on WeChat. First visit was good, but on the higher end for pricing $170 all up. Arranged a second visit a couple of night's later. Was assured the same girl would be there and available. Turned up, didn't recognise anyone, got a crap massage and realise they simply don't give a damn, just get the punter and their cash in the door. Haven't been back, yet it is so convenient for me.

Backpage: At one stage during the year was happy juggling myself between two of the Chinese backpage girls. Had good times and stayed over a few times drinking wine, chatting and relaxing. As has been written previous in the forum, these can be loveless relationships. Certainly they too are fun to be around, but got tired of being asked to go out of my way for not much in return. Decided it wasn't a good career move to have these girls being invited to my work functions. :( I left on good terms and hope that their business is growing.

Travel : Was lucky enough to score some overseas trips to interesting places. Even got to fall in love with some Filipina on one of the trips. Those girls really know how to make you want them. Sex is easy to get, but the way they will love you and wrap themselves around you is just amazing. Spent too much money looking after them. At last count have two of them wanting to have my babies, fortunately one locked away in middle-east for two years. I'm not that stupid, stupid yes, just not that stupid. But like i have read in another website, those filipina know how to get your jism where they need it to germinate.

Surprise of the year : Received a message to my FB account "Remember me. I'm coming to Brisbane." A lady I had met in Manila had scored herself a study trip to Brisbane and didn't know anyone. Well that was fun for a couple of weeks.

Brothels : Did not visit any official Qld brothels in 2015.

AMP : Everyone has their own best place for the year. A place where they always get looked after, don't get frigged around and always get the stunner on duty. I genuinely cannot name a consistent performer.

For posters with >100 posts I will share details of the Wechat chinese undergrad, Sunnybank area. I am no longer seeing her unfortunately as her place is too close to home.

Anyway, it's nice to find a forum of like minded souls.

Hogan

JustMetoday
22-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks for a measured and intelligent post. The Chinese undergrad sounds interesting Hogan.

popeye96
22-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your 2016 experiences.

lazcuba77
22-12-2015, 06:13 PM
;really cool resume mate,one question if u dont mind:SEQ?cheers

gpeck80
22-12-2015, 06:52 PM
South East Queensland.

lazcuba77
22-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Cheers mate

hogansheros
22-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback. Wasn't meant as a resume. Just wanted to inspire everyone to a prosperous new year.

All of this mucking around does cause significant trust issues. Getting involved have to realise that many of these interactions are undertaken through false phone numbers, aliases and a few white lies.

Interestingly, as much as I have ensured my monger Facebook has no relationship to my real life FB profile..somehow Facebook has made a connection. Different email, different email boxes, no common pictures, no common friends. I only access monger Fb through incognito. My determination is that Facebook really is evil and monitors more than we think. I only know of this link as it started offering all of my my real life friends as my monger friends. Interestingly, none of my monger girlfriends have made a connection to my real life profile pic.

Always use a condom.

Tread your own path.

Hogan

WhyDidIWait
23-12-2015, 03:47 AM
Darn it. Missed the >100 cut. So close yet so far!

JustMetoday
23-12-2015, 08:06 AM
Hey Hogan. Pls pm me ?

domo
23-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Hogan, install the ghostery plugin for chrome it will block the ad tracking that may have gotten the link. Maybe also a vpn is required also to get a different ip for facebook.

Would be interested but on the wechat contact but can't really do anything till feb