PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road The terrible management of 533

Wsbird
22-12-2015, 06:29 PM
I decided to try the girl Valentina @533 yesterday. I called yesterday to make a booking and was told that all girls would be there @9.30am. So i made a booking from 10am to 11 today. I arrived there this morning @9.50 am, ring the bell for several minutes. No one answered. At this time, another bro came and made a phone call to the mamasang. Obviously, she swas not here yet. After fifteen minutes, we finally got in. I stated ir clear that i made a booking for Valentina. The Mamasang told me to wait in a waiting room. After ten minutes, i went to ask her how long i had to wait. She tried to let me take another girl. I rejected the offer. Rhen she rold me to continue to wait. I started to had a bad feeling. Another five minutes, i went to her again. She said Valentina must be on the way. But she cant reach her on the phone. I was thinking whether going to another shop or just picking a different girl, as i have wasted almost 50 minutes now. Then the Mamasang showed me the girl Stacey. I decided to go with her, as she really reminded me of someone i met before.
BTW, Stacey is a nice girl, very good GFE. But i am not going to say more on my punting experience. Broa who would like to know about her please check the other report on her. Anyway, Stacey told me that Valentina was having period. She couldnt work today. I suddenly felt disgusted. As i suspected that the Mamasang wasnt telling the truth before, but still felt bad when it was proved.
I understand that the unexpected happens. But i just want to be told what happened honestly. Everytime, i make a booking in a shop, i always try my best to make it. If i am going to be late, i notify them in advance. I would expect the shops have the same respect for their customers. I didnt see this from my experience with 533 unfortunately. It‘s a bit ironical for the Mamasang telling a punter on the phone to be on time, as the girl's every minute there is money.

georgeWBC
23-12-2015, 09:32 AM
I agree...the management is very bad standard compared to all other shops in sydney. I have made so many bookings..driven across half of sydney to try make it on time only to be told that the girl i booked has extended with someone else or I am shown another girl and they try trick me that its the girl i booked.

I wont be coming back, other shops out there who treat their clients better than this

ps I think stacey is better than valentina...so you got lucky really but its not the point hey

Littlewonder
23-12-2015, 05:08 PM
The shop is open at 10 am to something like 12 midnight sometimes 1 or 2 am I have known of girls working to 7 Am so they are not keen to get there much before 10 Am.

Valentina is usually reliable but like all girls sometimes they have their periods and so don't come in I can only assume this was the case here the shop has no control over the girls not fronting up.

rooter
23-12-2015, 06:17 PM
I reckon in the last 2 years I have seen at least 20 posts on this forum saying a similar thing; bait and switch, bookings not honoured, abuse from mamasan, girl swapped at last second, pressured to take a different girl etc ...
I have never been to this shop and probably never will because I am not into MILFs - it's just a personal preference I have, I prefer younger girls..
But the thing about this shop is that what is as consistent as dodgy dealing by the mamasan is excellent service from the girls.
If you are OK with girls aged 35 plus then this is the best value shop in Sydney!
You will get a BBBJ (and maybe a CIM), an active fuck, and probably DFK from a very experienced and professional girl.
That's pretty good for under $200 an hour.
You probably wont get the girl you booked, and you will probably get abused by the mamasan, but you will still get a session from an experienced, professional girl who knows what she is doing, and will try to please you.
I totally sympathise with the OP, and all the other bros who have complained about the way this place is managed - you shouldn't have to put up with that shit.
All I am saying is that at the end of the day, despite all the rudeness, and dodgy dealing, chances are you will still have a great session with a sexy MILF.
A Merry Xmas and happy 2016 to all the sexy MILFs at 533 ... and to the mamasan too ...

kamo
23-12-2015, 08:02 PM
It's strange that this shop in particular triggers such a wide variety in opinion. For every complaint about bait-and-switch and a shockingly rude mamasan, there'll be an opposite one saying it's the best value shop in Sydney.

I appreciate bros need to vent, but surely there's so many examples of complaints about 533 that you are surely wasting your time adding to the list. Vote with your feet instead since it's clear that the negative feedback on this forum has no effect.