PDA

View Full Version : General talk Long term effects of punting (for single guys)

Milhouse
23-12-2015, 09:38 PM
So I've been in the punting scene for a number of years now, and while I am still single, I have had my fare share of dates with girls, mostly WLs or MLs.

During that time I have also pursued non-WL/MLs but it has always failed. I have been wondering why, and think maybe it has something to do with punting? I just think that during a session with a girl, it's a lot easier for her to show interest than in other situations. They seem more willing to give out their numbers, flirt or even ask you out. The GFE they provide also helps.

But when it comes to non-WL/MLs, sometimes I think they play hard to get and I don't pick up on it. It's almost as if I expect to receive the GFE I get from WL/MLs that I know is a sign of interest. But maybe non-WL/MLs don't give GFE in the early stages? And I find that initial barrier hard to break through, whereas it seems like it is automatically broken with a WL/ML during the first session or two.

So maybe one effect of long term punting is that you start to fail to recognise signs from girls because you are so used to getting much more obvious signs during punts? Agree or not?

Do you think there are any other long term effects of punting for single guys?

Azzkikr
23-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Definetly... it's an addiction. Get a "real girlfriend" ASAP!!.

MAX FAKE
23-12-2015, 10:01 PM
This may seem obvious, but you are paying a WL/ML for a service, and part of that service is to provide GFE. So not sure how you can compare the two and fail to see the key difference in the two situations.

juicykeyboard
23-12-2015, 10:05 PM
During that time I have also pursued non-WL/MLs but it has always failed. I have been wondering why, and think maybe it has something to do with punting?

I personally think it does have something to do with it, but just a minor part. If your getting your sex from WL, then you lose the incentive to look for it elsewhere (where it is way harder to get) so you end up just staying with it. I've done an experiment on myself where I banned myself from massage places and relieving myself. After about a week I was getting desperate and found myself just naturally flirting with women every I went. It was bad in a way because I started lowering my standards drastically lol.

In 99% of cases where a guy fails with a woman, it's due to a lack of attraction. Women work on incentives (as we all do) which include for the most part: money, physical attraction, power. I also would throw in a random component because women just make no sense sometimes. They are basically the keys to female attraction, so instead of chasing women you should be chasing these things.

But when it comes to non-WL/MLs, sometimes I think they play hard to get and I don't pick up on it.

Mate, women NEVER play hard to get, it's a myth. When a woman is playing "hard to get" it means she doesn't want you (at the moment). If you start making serious money or went and built your body, you would find the same girls who were playing hard to get would be all over you. Playing hard to get is their way of keeping you around (and interested) in case one of those things that I just mentioned happen i.e. you do something to increase the attraction level.. or she finds herself in a position where she needs to settle.

But maybe non-WL/MLs don't give GFE in the early stages? And I find that initial barrier hard to break through, whereas it seems like it is automatically broken with a WL/ML during the first session or two.

The cruel truth is that when it's hard to break through the initial barrier it is because they are making it hard i.e. they are not attracted. Just think about the times when you met a girl who was attracted, it was very easy to break through that barrier wasn't it.

Don't forget that WL are being paid to remove this initial barrier, it's economic for them.

So maybe one effect of long term punting is that you start to fail to recognise signs from girls because you are so used to getting much more obvious signs during punts? Agree or not?

No chance, punting just lowers the drive to pursue the more difficult path I believe. I think it works the other way around in that you don't start to miss signs from ordinary women, you just come to expect the same signs from ordinary women as you do WL.

Do you think there are any other long term effects of punting for single guys?

Yes, you see your bank account dwindle and feel terrible at the end of the year when you realise you could have used all that money for more productive purposes lol.

CunningLinguist
24-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Punting can make you lose touch with reality if you are not smart about it. Even seasoned punters get confused by GFE sometimes.

woods23
24-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Punting can make you lose touch with reality if you are not smart about it. Even seasoned punters get confused by GFE sometimes.

Bro you're spot on .

AHLUNGOR
24-12-2015, 08:30 AM
It all depends on the guy himself! IMHO !!

If he is tall dark and handsome, or wealthy or in a powerful position and has been scoring in his early adulthood like no problem getting lay in his high school days, then punting would have no effect on him. The only difference could be : in punting, no strings attach, you fuck and walk, with girl friend or one night stand or even fuck buddy, the girls will want more and harder to break up or end the affairs!

Then for us dirty old man , well, it's a no brainer which direction we are heading !

Mind you, yours truly here in my younger days was a ladies man too.........haha

rooter
24-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Agree in part with bro Sifu
Financial
Yeah it does cost me a lot, but no regrets, there is nothing I would rather spend my money on.
And it gives me a warm inner glow knowing the money I spend having fun also funds the travel adventures of Japanese girls, cosmetic surgery for Korean girls, feeds the families back home of Thai girls, funds the education of Chinese girls, and buys apartments back home for HK and Singapore girls ;)

Relationships
Agree with Sifu, but that's just the way I like it.
Never really been interested in long term and/or monogamous relationships.

Sex
Don't really agree with Sifu, but I haven't been punting as long as he has, in 10 years time I will probably totally agree with him.
I love sex with WLs
I love the excitement and anticipation of meeting I girl I have no idea what she looks like or what her personality is.
I love working out a girls personality, what she likes and doesn't like etc.
I love the instant sex - meet a girl for the first time and within 10 mins you are fucking her; there is no other place you can do that.
I love making a connection and having awesome sex with a girl who 10 minutes ago was a total stranger.
I love the GFE, and I love the PSE too.
I love the variety of different girls; different nationalities, body types, looks, personalities, attitudes, skills, style of BBBJ, response to DATY, different ways of fucking etc.
I love being able to fuck pretty girls who without paying I would have no hope in hell of fucking.
I love that after an hour it ends - I love the buzzer - it's my best friend - that's it times up, no need to make excuses, no awkward day after, it just see you later, it's been great meeting you, walk out a free man and ready for the next adventure.

snot77
24-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Bro you're spot on .

agree with CL

Jrbarry
24-12-2015, 03:03 PM
I think you need to be careful taking your WL/ML experience as a template for the outside world, especially if you haven't converted them to some sort of relationship outside that doesn't involve money flowing from you to them.

I don't think you should be looking for the same signs.

swag_romeo
25-12-2015, 07:51 AM
chuckles :)

Travelmate
26-12-2015, 02:17 AM
It all depends on the guy himself! IMHO !!

If he is tall dark and handsome, or wealthy or in a powerful position and has been scoring in his early adulthood like no problem getting lay in his high school days, then punting would have no effect on him. The only difference could be : in punting, no strings attach, you fuck and walk, with girl friend or one night stand or even fuck buddy, the girls will want more and harder to break up or end the affairs!

Then for us dirty old man , well, it's a no brainer which direction we are heading !

Mind you, yours truly here in my younger days was a ladies man too.........haha

so fucking true

beta101
01-01-2016, 02:11 PM
But when it comes to non-WL/MLs, sometimes I think they play hard to get and I don't pick up on it.

when the sex is easy why put in the effect... i still put in the effort cause i cant cum with condom on lol