PDA

View Full Version : Question Do i have prospermia?prematrue ejacuation?

axiba
23-12-2015, 11:49 PM
its embarrassing to admit this problem but i have to say i cannot even hold 1 min sometimes when making love with those girls that im keen on. If the girl is not my type or looks a little bit older,i may not be able to come...however,i still cannot hold 1 or 2 min by handjob with oil...thats my rnt experience

juicykeyboard
24-12-2015, 12:06 AM
its embarrassing to admit this problem but i have to say i cannot even hold 1 min sometimes when making love with those girls that im keen on. If the girl is not my type or looks a little bit older,i may not be able to come...however,i still cannot hold 1 or 2 min by handjob with oil...thats my rnt experience

The fact that it only happens with certain women decreases the probability of a pathphysiological basis for the premature ejaculation, so it could be more psychological. There's a number of psychological theories about why it happens but the mechanism hasn't really been discovered and there is really not much evidence for any of them. With the information you gave I immediately thought of performance anxiety as it only happens with women who you are keen on (i.e. you would want to impress them I imagine). There is a theory that premature ejaculation is related to performance anxiety so you would need to tackle this. I suggest you talk about it with your doctor and he may give you a course of cognitive behavioural therapy which has shown some efficacy for the condition. There are also medications such as the SSRIs that may be useful.

The main thing is to try and not be embarrased. Our bodies all work/don't work in different ways and many people suffer from PE in their lives as well.

CunningLinguist
24-12-2015, 12:22 AM

Do you last 1 min once your cock is in the pussy ?
If so that aint so bad, alot of WLs tell me that alot of guys don't last very long once the cock is in the pussy.
As you get older and more experienced you will find you can last longer and even stop yourself from cumming and then come on demand, this latter skill comes
in very handy for COT, CIM and COF.
You can try slowing down your pumping to decrease stimulation and even try wearing two condoms.

AHLUNGOR
24-12-2015, 08:40 AM

Try doing a RnT and have two shots ! And see if you improved on round two !

I suggest you try Mimi at Burwood and told her you want two shots, so she will give you a quickie at the start then plenty of massage time to recover then round two !

She is an expert of prolonging the male climax, you will be surprised and very pleased if she gives you a 20 min HJ , right ?

ThomasT2015
24-12-2015, 10:20 AM
If you are young and healthy then it is pretty much mental . I use to have same issue. You just think too much. Ii will help if you see same wl overtime . Because over time you get to know her and feel more relaxed

wilisno
24-12-2015, 10:28 AM
If you are young and healthy then it is pretty much mental . I use to have same issue. You just think too much. Ii will help if you see same wl overtime . Because over time you get to know her and feel more relaxed
That's correct, young or old, if you're not a frequent punter, the anxiety will lead to premature ejaculation. Find a girl with good GFE who clicks with you ... she will cure your problems overtime ! ;) ;) ;)

cisco
24-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Do more polished :) cause Practise make Perfect :)

snot77
24-12-2015, 11:20 AM
have a wank before you see youre favorite ML

Jrbarry
24-12-2015, 02:43 PM
axiba, don't be embarrassed mate, most of us will have had problems at some point in time. And most girls with a bit of experience will have see someone worse off than you in whatever metric you want to think about, in your case lasting time, but for others it might be weight, or cock size or looks or whatever.

Can you make yourself last long? As you relate it back to particular girls it sounds more likely to not be a physical condition.

domo
24-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Better to be short than to last for the full time and not get off ;)

axiba
24-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Thanks all bros.Really appreciate your advices!My problem is that when the girl is so my type or her voice is too sweet,i feel delighted and mentally eager to come,unstoppable,especially in oil handjob. But when it comes to titjob or footjob,i feel less stimulated and can last longer,though i prefer these 2 far more than hj. My FS experience are limited but i feel its more wet and tight,and i cannot hold it. maybe because i wanked too much so my little bro loves hj?

intensly
24-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Dont feel bad bro , as everyone say it happen to us too. I finish very quick when i go RNT as soon as she turn me over a few touch , I just cant hold it at all. I know it is not good when you pay that much money and you finish off very quick , it is a bit disappointing. If you are healthy thats all mental ( thinking too much) . I think best advice i can give it you , try to see same WL , you will find out , you will last longer. Be honestly i have been punting quite often I feel nervous and most time finish very quick every time I see new WL or ML.( Second time always longer and better in my case at least )

NaughtyBoy13
26-12-2015, 09:52 AM

Improve your health condition, go to Gym :)

Funtwo
27-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Have a couple of beers or shots beforehand. Obviously not too much in case you get whisky dick!