PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Announcement

Bubbaloo
24-12-2015, 01:26 AM
I'm done with private ladies :/

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-e-cup-breasts-10-days-only-pleasure-seduction-titty-fun-rub-fuck-play-juicy-pussy/11138405

Dixon Street, Sunnybank.

Obviously, not the chick in the ad, and not even close to stated age. Yeah, yeah. I knew this would all be the case, but I'm in a very recent losing streak with the massage places of late, no idea wtf, as I've never been deprived before. Anyhow, after a promising start with a cute little Korean at a place in Brissy, but left with the blues. This should've been my queue to go home and be smart. Right...

Off to back page to look for a cure for what ailed me. Came upon (well, not till later) the lady in the ad. The SMS responder promised me legit, and I went forth, having convinced myself that if she wasn't up to snuff, I'd walk. Right...

Even in her late 30's, early 40's, the woman at the door wasn't half bad. Tidy little body, well built up top, and too much makeup. I figured wth. In I went for a $100/30 massage. I know, I know. The house was a demolition zone. Curtains taped up, newspaper to soften the bedroom light and expended tissues everywhere.

The bed was thoroughly stained, so I inquired as to the status of the towel on the bed. It seemed clean. She pointed out that the other towels folded next to the bed were clean, but stained. Okay. On my back, she "massaged" me dry without a hint of skill. Just moving her hands all over the place. On the flipside, I was treated to a bit of a leg massage.

She indicated that she'd like to do it with her hands, and indicated that's about all I'd suffer. The she went to work. I prompted her to pop out the twins and was rather pleased. She rubbed them on my chest for a bit, giggling. I indicated that I wouldn't mind if they visited down below. She giggles and feigned ignorance. Whatever, get to work. She did, and made it happen quick. Still giggling, she rushed me out the door.

Her: For a older chick, 6
Boobs: 7
vFM: Not even close
Sanitary Working Conditions: Fire is all that would clean the place up.
Attitude: Apart from the later rush, she was quite pleasant. English not her thing.
WIR: No, no, not ever.

flamejob
24-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Sanitary Working Conditions: Fire is all that would clean the place up.

ROTFLMAO. pity about the punt dude.

darkice
24-12-2015, 06:28 PM
bad luck!

i've noticed all the sunnybank ones have fake pictures. Best to avoid. Haven't heard of a good sunnybank punt before.

flamejob
24-12-2015, 06:33 PM
bad luck!

i've noticed all the sunnybank ones have fake pictures. Best to avoid. Haven't heard of a good sunnybank punt before.

I've only had 2 punts there. one was a private and one of the most shit massage experiences i've ever had. the other was in a massage joint which is no longer there. massage was ok, but ending was DIY, which kind of defeats the purpose.

Bubbaloo
26-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Yep. Just going to avoid.

Gentleman20
27-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Yep. Just going to avoid.

I just don't go in ...

gpeck80
31-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Sunnybank is better for picking up civilian HABs to be honest. So many to pick from.

Bubbaloo
31-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Not quite up for that level of commitment ;)

AsianAddict
01-02-2016, 07:02 PM
I wonder if this is the same one I just saw in Dixon St, Sunnybank.

Cracker ad: http://australia.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/free-bjbjbjbjbj-in-all-massages-come-for-a-treat-sexy-s6-pretty-face-100-heavenly/10425240

The text she sent (0423 254 629) besides listing the FS options had the following for massage:
Nude Sexy Massage
Happy ending with bj
30min $100

Yeah I know Sunnybank has a lot of scammers but you do occasionally find real gems. I have a WL I have been seeing in Sunnybank for a few years now who I originally found on cracker.

Anyway I front up cause the offer of a free BJ could be interesting. Definitely late 30s or early 40s but I find the older ladies usually give better service than the young ones.
The room was so-so, newspaper on the window and an aircon that was either only just switched on or not up to the task of keeping the room cool
She asked me to wash my hands so I thought this could be better than the girls that hardly want you to touch them.

She stripped down to panties (so much for the promised nude sexy massage) and proceeded straight to the finish. Complained I took too long and her arm was sore. Afterwards she indicated we were finished - No massage afterwards and no BJ offered or given. Short changed on time so I'm glad that I made her work for it :P

Looks: 6 (All asians start at least with a 6 :) ) I didn't expect her to look like the pics in the ad.
Massage: 0 (what massage?)
VFM: 1 (got off but didn't get anything like what was promised in the sms)
WIR: Nope. Just seemed interested in getting you out the door as fast as possible and couldn't even give a pretend massage.

I've just come back from taking a break from punting so this was not a very happy return :( Sigh

gpeck80
07-02-2016, 03:39 AM
"Not quite up for that level of commitment"

The advantage of dating foreign Women? They leave the country within the year :cool2: