PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Britney - stunning blonde

thefeared
25-12-2015, 11:43 AM
A couple of weeks ago, I received info that I didn't want to hear, and I wasn't too happy about it. So it was as good a reason as anything for a punt. Having seen 485's latest offering of Caucasian girls - I was very tempted. I'd read a couple of reviews about Sophie and Britney. I booked Britney for a time, but was told my booking wasn't there :surprise: I decided to wait around and was shown Sophie - an absolutely gorgeous brunette. I passed on her, mainly because I had wanted to see a blonde!

Half an hour later, I was told Britney was free and was lead to a room. The room itself was far from great, but I get the feeling it was a 'special' one, basically the broom closet, where I could see the CCTV running on a shelf, and it was basically a single bed against the wall.

I was introduced to Britney and wow, absolutely amazing. A tall blonde with a great smile with black lingerie. I was excited. A quick health check and shower and we started with a massage. I'm a bit of a nervous guy so don't start conversation too much, and I felt a bit awkward just lying there having the massage. It was a nice way to de-stress. Moving on, started with a CBJ. Britney was great at this, with lots of tongue swirling and going deep. After this we did it in a few different positions - I felt a bit underwhelmed with the sex part. I know I'm not a great performer, but a little bit of FOAM wouldn't be too bad for my ego. However, this was also the first time where I felt like I had a double orgasm. You know the feeling when you're cumming, but then there's something else after that? I kept on going and had a double blow.

After that, was just having a chat with her and explained my news to her, and she was very empathetic, explaining a similar situation she had gone through. It was mainly this what I was after, someone to chat to and explain how I felt. Time eventually ran out, and I thanked her for her time.

I look forward to going back to 485 and seeing her and the other girls there again soon!

I'm a bit face blind, but when I think of her face, she reminds me of Aurora Snow

Max Impact
25-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Thanks for your review bro.

Rockdale_485
11-01-2016, 09:46 PM
She's here tonight, come see Aurora Snow :p

42Gladesville
22-02-2016, 04:08 PM
She's now available at our Happy House!