PDA

View Full Version : General talk Has any bro pick up waitress worksin the restaurant?

vladdvanioo
25-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Hi bros,

I know its a bit strange question, but i feel like its fun to pick up girl who works in the restaurant that i visit. There is a thrilling feeling when i started chatting and asking her number. Some of them ended up going out with me after couple of visit and some of them even ended up having sex with me.

I had several from thai restaurants in sydney, i have this impression that thai girls are more open and free to talk with strangers. At the moment i am trying to get close with one of thai girl who works in thai restaurant in capitol square and one girl who works in indonesian restaurant in kingsford. But so far i jut can get their number. Will try to ask one of them to go out on new years eve. :)

So just wanna know if any bros has same experience with me.

Cheers

wilisno
25-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Hi bros,

I know its a bit strange question, but i feel like its fun to pick up girl who works in the restaurant that i visit. There is a thrilling feeling when i started chatting and asking her number. Some of them ended up going out with me after couple of visit and some of them even ended up having sex with me.

I had several from thai restaurants in sydney, i have this impression that thai girls are more open and free to talk with strangers. At the moment i am trying to get close with one of thai girl who works in thai restaurant in capitol square and one girl who works in indonesian restaurant in kingsford. But so far i jut can get their number. Will try to ask one of them to go out on new years eve. :)

So just wanna know if any bros has same experience with me.

Cheers
You must be a Casanova ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
25-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Sort of.

A few years ago I was working on a one month assignment up in Cairns. On my first weekend off, I went on a one day Barrier Reef boat cruise, and chatted up a couple of young Japanese OL tourists. We hit it off and they invited me to join them for dinner that night; they took me to a swank seafood restaurant and picked up the tab for everything. Invited me back to their room, and had a delightful double for the night.

A couple of days later I was in a cafe for lunch and this J girl comes over and sits next to me. Asks if I recognised her; I didn't but she explains she was the waitress who served us in the restaurant. Asks what I was doing with the girls, I explained that they had invited me. So she asks if she can invite me for dinner too? Sure, how about meeting me when you finish work tonight, we'll go have a drink? She did, we did, then came back to my motel and she stayed there for the rest of my visit. Fucked ourselves silly for the next 3 weeks.

She promised to come down to Sydney before her visa expired and she had to go back to Japan, but in typical J girl fashion I never heard from her again.

vladdvanioo
25-12-2015, 07:31 PM
I am not casanova bro wilisno, just try to be nice with them and they will accept you with open arms.. And hopefully open legs too.. :)

Btw that japanese girls experience is great, but i found it hard to talk with japanese because of their english, and also they are pretty conservative..

But thai and indo are pretty open minded and friendly to go out 😄

aussiegaigin
25-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Btw that japanese girls experience is great, but i found it hard to talk with japanese because of their english, and also they are pretty conservative..

Most of the J girls who come here have reasonable english (condition of their working visas). always enough for basic conversation. I had some basic Japanese, which earns good brownie points when dealing with them. Gee, I could rarely use "J-girl" and "conservative" in the same sentence. I spent over 20 years working with them here and in Japan. I could write a book about my encounters, similar to this or better.

Typically, J girls love sex, but don't put any emotional value to it.