PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Christy - pretty Thai girl

cuteguy
26-12-2015, 06:48 PM
I went to the shop and the boss introduced me to a few girls in their line-up. As I’m sitting in the waiting area, I see an attractive woman briefly introduce herself and walk away. Of course I couldn’t resist but admire her body and beauty. As a result, I settle for Christy a young, very pretty Thai girl and therefore make a booking for one hour.

I was shown to a room by the boss and waited for Christy to appear. Christy comes in carrying fresh towels. She is wearing a black nightie over red bra and panties and Thai sandals on her feet. She is mid-20's but looks much younger.

When I see someone for the first time, I always try to engage in conversation. I could tell Christy was very much shy and reserved. At first, I was doing most of the talking. She asks me to take a shower while she waits on the bed. I had a quick shower and dried myself up. She gets undressed and follows by having her shower. Well, she had my attention once she removed her clothes because she sure was a great looking Thai girl with a nice and tight body.

Anyway, she joins me on the bed. There is no dispute that her face is very attractive but at the same time sweet looking. She has a lean size 6 body with B plus size breasts and is about 164 cm in height. The colour of her skin is tan but she has a nice bottom and slim legs. Her hair is long dark brown and there is a small tattoo on the right side of her back near her shoulder. It is not noticeable when she has her hair running down her back.

We start with some chatting to break the ice and she goes for my friend to give him HJ. Whilst we chat, her hands are always playing with my friend. It is all gentle the way she handles my friend. It’s not long that my friend is giving the salute so Christy gets a large size condom before commencing with CBJ. She does it for a considerable period of time while I’m on my back. She’s in front of me kneeling while she is giving me CBJ. Her head is going up and down on him. I move her around to play with her private part and after a short period of playing with her clit, I can feel it is time to explore Christy further.

Christy lowers herself slowly onto my friend and starts a slow grinding pelvis rubbing cowgirl. It’s not long before she starts to moan and we move to other positions before the tone of her moaning increases in volume. We try missionary, squashing the deckchair, doggy, playing the cello and back to missionary. After some serious pounding, a break is required to recharge the battery. Christy continues to please my friend and gives him HJ. I take this opportunity to play with her private part and she allows me to touch her but not to insert my finger inside. She was happy for me to kiss and suck her nipples. The arousal of both her nipples and clit was making her horny so it was back to some more action with squashing the deckchair and doggy.

There was a lot of pounding with Christy but she didn’t ask when I was coming so it was a relief not to hear this from a WL. Whilst in the doggy position, I shot my load inside of her but surprisingly my friend didn’t want to stop even after coming. I wanted to continue as I held her gorgeous bottom tightly. The thrusting continued and when I finished and removed my friend, she was very surprised that there was a large amount of come inside the condom. I had a lot of fruit before I visited the shop so this was probably the reason.

Whilst we lay on the bed, Christy had become more gregarious now. She is a really nice girl who needs some time to warm up to you before she reveals more about herself to strangers. She did say that the night before, there were some drunk guys who weren’t nice towards her and I did empathize with her. Eventually time was up and again we showered separately and said our goodbyes.

Overall, Christy's service was good and not rushed. We had safe sex in several positions, all to my satisfaction and she was keen to please me at all times. She can speak good English. This young sexy girl has pretty face, smooth tan skin, flowing hair, sexy body and dreaming sweet smile. She is a real Thai stunner. If you are after a PSE then Christy will not be the right choice because she is a shy gentle girl. Treat her right and she will return the favour well.

Disclaimer: The service provided by a girl may differ with each customer.

Rockdale_485
26-04-2016, 09:53 PM
she is back to Rockdale today with 2 other Friends!! Many hot ones

cuteguy
28-04-2016, 12:30 AM
she is back to Rockdale today with 2 other Friends!! Many hot ones

Who are her hot friends?