Date of Visit : December 2015

Contact Details : (02) 7901 3000

Rates : $240/hour

Size/shape : Tall, slim, B-C cup tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, FS

Comments:

[Skip this part if you just want to read about the sex]

Turned up to this place and since it has a rear entrance, I opted for that entry since I didn’t want people on the street seeing me enter a brothel. I was buzzed in and then made my way to the reception area. I was told to wait in the waiting room so made my way to a room with a few couches. There were a couple of other guys waiting and one was reading a book. The room was fairly dark so I have no idea how he could read a book in such low lighting, but more importantly, how could his mind be on his book at that moment? I was too excited and nervous to even consider reading a book in that situation. My mind was more on the fact that I would soon be having sex with a girl that I have not met.

As I sat there, thoughts entered my mind such as “What will this girl look like?”, “Will I enjoy the session or will I regret it?”, “Will I cum too soon?”, “Why is that guy reading a book?” How that guy could remain calm and be so engrossed in his book is beyond me. It was almost as if he just wanted to read his book and going to a brothel to have sex was somewhat of a chore to him, an errand he had to perform and he was only doing it because for some reason he had to. If it was up to him, he would just have stayed home and continued reading his book in peace. The papasan comes and calls the guy reading his book to tell him that his WL is ready. He puts his book away and then gets up and leaves the room. There goes my chance to ask him what book he was reading. It must be some real page-turner if he was reading in a brothel.

Moments later I am called and directed to the room where Naomi is. I get up and make my way through the brothel. It appears to be a couple of terraces that has been converted for brothel use. I head up the stairs and then find myself outside her door. I knock and then go inside.

[Sex starts here]

The room is dimly lit and I greet Naomi. She’s early 20’s, long black hair, fairly tall and slim. Probably about 165cm and B to C cup tits. She comes to hug me and pulls me over to the bed and starts some DFK. This is moving faster than I am used to. “We just met” I think to myself. She starts to undress me slowly and we engage in a bit of foreplay. I help her out of some of her clothes and we head over to the shower. We take our time in the shower and she gives me some BBBJ. She’s able to deep throat. I head out of the shower and dry off and she comes out and we hug a bit before making our way to the bed.

There’s some DFK on the bed and I go down for some fingering and DATY. While I was performing DATY she was somehow able to give me bit of a footjob. I’ve never experienced this before and remember thinking that she had some skills. Then there’s a brief BBBJ before the condom goes on. She seemed wet so no need for lube. She gets on top for some cowgirl and she rides me slowly, alternating grinding with riding. We stay in this position for quite some time and she doesn’t seem to be tiring out. This is a good position for a lazy guy because you’re not doing all that much work while also getting good access to tits. I make use of this and kiss and suck her nipples while she rides me. Missionary is next and she lifts her knees up for me at times to allow deeper penetration. I ask for doggy next and it’s not long before I cum. We clean up and then cuddle and chat a bit before it’s time for a shower.

Overall I enjoyed the session a lot. As I left I looked to see if I would bump into the guy that was reading the book. I didn’t. I guess I’ll never know what he was reading.

Jrbarry
26-12-2015, 10:15 PM
The foot job during DATY sounds interesting aussie_guy, looks like Naomi showed you a good time. Thanks.

bdjc
30-12-2015, 12:22 AM
thanks for sharing the details.

Bynumbynumbynum
04-01-2016, 10:48 PM
She'll be on my to do list...