PDA

View Full Version : Roxy

O746
29-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Went there last night. Place is like...right next to my work. Always wanted to visit. Never did so I was like what the hell.

Went there late night. Was shown 5 girls. Wasn't really impressed. They were like...the type you wouldn't even try even if you met them at the pub. Like they've let themselves go for a few years or something and thinks everything can be solved with makeup and lingerie type. Probably just my bad taste in women. Anyways, decided to try someone at owner's recommendation. ROXY!

I'd say of all the girls I've punted in the last two months, she had the best personality and was most engaging. Had huge breasts and was very good at giving blowjobs. I mean like...can sing the national anthem with your cock in her mouth good. And no, she doesn't neglect the balls.

Would I try her again? No. Not the type I am naturally attracted to. But I'd say I had fun. If you like really big breasts, maybe try her :p

jzchan
01-01-2016, 10:52 AM
What age group and nationality was the lineup?

O746
02-01-2016, 01:03 AM
In my visit, I only saw Asians in their late 20s. If you look at their website, I think they don't put up pictures up of anyone who isn't worth looking at except for one counter example. I might try some of their pictured WLs later this year.