PDA

View Full Version : any good private massage?

icanfly
29-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Up for a massage tomorrow prefer to go private looking on locanto but dont want to stuff around with fakes or time wasters hopefully if anyone here as recently had a good experience with asian private massage would appreciate the info
Ta

flamejob
29-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Thanks bro, I've been wondering the same thing. I was trawling Locanto and found some that sound promising, but intel would be good from the brothers. Otherwise, I might just need to take the punt and suck it & see, as it were.

WhyDidIWait
30-12-2015, 07:08 AM
Miki at Mt Gravatt is quite good. She was previously at Sunnybank Hills and advertises on Locanto.

Send her a text and she'll give you her prices and what's on offer.

Mdlovespunting
30-12-2015, 09:01 AM
i tried Mina in Boondal last week, not 21 or what ever she advertises as, closer to 35-40, but is Korean.
talks a lot and no real tease, wanted to go straight into even tho i'd booked an hour.
she was nice but wouldnt go back.
very hard to find genuine out there, its so frustrating, the trouble is, so many punters must accept even when she turns out to be twice the advertised age and using fake photos. if everyone walked, they would start putting real ads up

Gaijin
30-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Iris in the city is quite good, massage is soso but she is quite hot and doesn't mind a bit of touching. $120 for a hr nude massage is vfm

ococpunt
30-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Miki at Mount gravatt is good for her massage
April Blue (Mina previously) is good for full service
You may find them both on locanto, hope it helps :cool2:

RottenLittlePunt
30-12-2015, 10:37 AM
The question was asked recently,

At the end of the day why even have a forum if you cant share any information?

I guess we now have an answer. The Brisbane market is just so shop focused that the punters forget there is a legitimate market that can be shared freely, and anything else should be shared with discretion.

Gentleman20
30-12-2015, 01:42 PM
i tried Mina in Boondal last week, not 21 or what ever she advertises as, closer to 35-40, but is Korean.
talks a lot and no real tease, wanted to go straight into even tho i'd booked an hour.
she was nice but wouldnt go back.
very hard to find genuine out there, its so frustrating, the trouble is, so many punters must accept even when she turns out to be twice the advertised age and using fake photos. if everyone walked, they would start putting real ads up

... something not right here ...

Mina cannot be anymore than mid-20's ... this last week she hasn't replied to my txts either ... and I am a regular .... I wonder if someone is filling in for her?

gpeck80
30-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Yeah those two things, don't add up. Different person possibly.

Jerry10
30-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Miki at Mt Gravatt is quite good. She was previously at Sunnybank Hills and advertises on Locanto.

Send her a text and she'll give you her prices and what's on offer.

How old is Miki? FS or just massage?
Thanks

revolnaisa
31-12-2015, 05:09 AM
How old is Miki? FS or just massage?
Thanks

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_625875020/Japan-Style-Professinal-Deep-Tissue-Relax-full-body-oil-massa.html

This is what's on her locanto advert

I am small pretty girl, shaved, more sexy pics please contact me by 0401 466 400 or go to my facebook to have a look https://www.facebook.com/miki.yoshida.39108

TWO TIPS: 1.I am young and pretty,this does not mean i can not do good professional massa. Please try my service first,then you will believe me. 2.I would like to let you know 2 ways to tell a massage lady you are contacting is young or not , before you see her: first,most old massa ladies' English are not good. second, you can call her to listen to her voice.(however,another fact is some old massa ladies ask other young ladies to help to answer calls or texts.)

I do Professional Deep Tissue &Relaxation full body oil massa,and offer extras:

nude massa(when massa,i keep nude,u can touch me gently), hand job(u can cum once or more), back walking, body slide, licking pussy,blow job with condom,69*** body scrub, shower together.

there are some packages you can choose:

120 for1 hour nude massa & hand job.

100for half an hour nude massa & hand job.

150can do in 1hour (you can choose all or some):nude massa,body slide,hand job,licking pussy,bj with condom,69 *^_^* shower together.

220can do in 90 mins(you can choose all or some):nude massa,body slide,hand job,licking pussy,bj with condom,69 *^_^* shower together.

80for 30mins nude massa without hand job, or 30mins normal massa with hand job.

back walking need 10 dollars extra.

body scrub need 10 dollars extra.

My room has air-con, heater, shower room.

i work everyday from 9.30am to 6pm.

if i cannot answer your call, you are welcome to text me.thanks*^_^*

plz only text or call by 0401 466 400, no booking by facebook or email thanks

xzaq
31-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Up for a massage tomorrow prefer to go private looking on locanto but dont want to stuff around with fakes or time wasters hopefully if anyone here as recently had a good experience with asian private massage would appreciate the info
Ta

Pimpa in the valley is vfm..as long as u don't look to closely at her face & can put up with that weird laugh... But otherwise good massage with a nice set of bolt ons & body..everything on offer..

Jamesxyz
31-12-2015, 07:47 PM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_625875020/Japan-Style-Professinal-Deep-Tissue-Relax-full-body-oil-massa.html

This is what's on her locanto advert

I am small pretty girl, shaved, more sexy pics please contact me by 0401 466 400 or go to my facebook to have a look https://www.facebook.com/miki.yoshida.39108

TWO TIPS: 1.I am young and pretty,this does not mean i can not do good professional massa. Please try my service first,then you will believe me. 2.I would like to let you know 2 ways to tell a massage lady you are contacting is young or not , before you see her: first,most old massa ladies' English are not good. second, you can call her to listen to her voice.(however,another fact is some old massa ladies ask other young ladies to help to answer calls or texts.)

I do Professional Deep Tissue &Relaxation full body oil massa,and offer extras:

nude massa(when massa,i keep nude,u can touch me gently), hand job(u can cum once or more), back walking, body slide, licking pussy,blow job with condom,69*** body scrub, shower together.

there are some packages you can choose:

120 for1 hour nude massa & hand job.

100for half an hour nude massa & hand job.

150can do in 1hour (you can choose all or some):nude massa,body slide,hand job,licking pussy,bj with condom,69 *^_^* shower together.

220can do in 90 mins(you can choose all or some):nude massa,body slide,hand job,licking pussy,bj with condom,69 *^_^* shower together.

80for 30mins nude massa without hand job, or 30mins normal massa with hand job.

back walking need 10 dollars extra.

body scrub need 10 dollars extra.

My room has air-con, heater, shower room.

i work everyday from 9.30am to 6pm.

if i cannot answer your call, you are welcome to text me.thanks*^_^*

plz only text or call by 0401 466 400, no booking by facebook or email thanks

Any FR on miki? thanks in advance...

Jerry10
01-01-2016, 12:01 AM
She go 90 friends on FB wonder if most are her clients

Bubbaloo
01-01-2016, 04:47 PM
I'd like to know a bit more about Miki as well. The photos are fakes. Anyone know what she looks like? Approximate age?

WhyDidIWait
01-01-2016, 07:25 PM
She was previously reviewed on this forum. Be in her 30s. I don't think she's Japanese though but happy to be proven wrong. Great massage and vfm. Shes petite and will climb on the table to massage you.

That's about all I can remember. Haven't been to her in a couple of months due to limited $ and new shops in Springwood region.

Bubbaloo
01-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Gracias. If it's her responding to my SMS's, rather than a handler; she seems like a sweet thing.

WhyDidIWait
01-01-2016, 08:40 PM
From my past experience, she's a sole operator. Uninterrupted service.

Have fun.

darkice
03-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Probably close to late 30's.

Got a bruise from her bj last time...bit rough. For 150 vfm i suppose. I didnt go back though

Brisguy72
04-01-2016, 03:22 PM
I saw Iris ( ex Star ) in the week between Xmas & New Year and was very impressed....She will become a regular for me

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/iris-sart-pleasant-sensation-massage-unforgettable-half-service/10849096

reddoor
04-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Geez nice is it really her in those pics

Jamesxyz
04-01-2016, 09:22 PM
I saw Iris ( ex Star ) in the week between Xmas & New Year and was very impressed....She will become a regular for me

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/iris-sart-pleasant-sensation-massage-unforgettable-half-service/10849096

Can any kind mates confirm if the photos are real? Thanks in advance...

Jamesxyz
04-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Geez nice is it really her in those pics

Yupz...the pictures are tempting...

flamejob
04-01-2016, 11:53 PM
$120 is a pretty good price too.

Rod_Strokes
05-01-2016, 04:44 AM
Might have to look into this one when I get back to BNE

Gaijin
05-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Her photos are real she can cut your time short though I paid for 1hr and was out by 40 minutes

Gaijin
05-01-2016, 09:14 AM
I plan to see her again but I would only do the 1/2 hr option next time

gitl
05-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Well she can be a little variable with her time. But at least she is (to me) good looking and pleasant company, and is more than happy to engage with you if you want. Massage is so-so, finish is good.

In any case she isn't going to be around much longer. For her it was always going to be a short term stint and she'll probably be gone in about a week from now. Be nice and have fun!

RottenLittlePunt
05-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Her photos are real she can cut your time short though I paid for 1hr and was out by 40 minutes

First time I saw her she continued with a short "after" massage to use up the remaining time.

Last time I saw her I think I left maybe 5 or 10 minutes early. It didn't bother me as the service provided was great so it didn't feel like I was robbed of anything.

memememe
06-01-2016, 11:14 AM
pics are real, she is real.. nice girl and very friendly. I have never had an issue with her....

she is also on wechat

Bubbaloo
06-01-2016, 01:06 PM
So we get a good, real one, then she goes 😉. what's the WeChat iD?