PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone tried this lady ?

JustMetoday
30-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Wondering if too good to be true.

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_567657782/Senual-Erotic-Personal-service-and-the-best-Brisbane-massage.html

popeye96
30-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Being an Aussie, I would guess there is a much better chance of her being legit.

JustMetoday
30-12-2015, 03:26 PM
That's what I suspected. Funnily enough the last Aussie girl I recall seeing that was any good was Annie at Camp Hill. Haven't seen her in years .....

gpeck80
30-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Is that senaul or senile, I wonder.

flamejob
31-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Would it kill her to put a price in the ad.

flamejob
31-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Hang on - here is another ad of hers with the pricing:

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_241768106/Quality-sensual-full-body-erotic-relaxation-massage-Coorparoo.html

popeye96
31-12-2015, 07:35 AM
Ok, just re-read the ad. I'm 99.9% sure this is the chick that's been around for years working out of 1 Bourke St, Coorparoo. Pretty sure she isn't working from there anymore because whenever I've driven past, it looks like some new people had moved in. While she is Aussie, she certainly isn't 28 anymore, as she has been advertising being mid 20's for about the last 10 - 15 years. I haven't seen her for years, so not sure what she looks like now or what her service is like. I've never seen any evidence of drug use, but I suspect she may have been on some sort of medication, because I could best describe her as being distant. When I saw her, she had full bush, and would not let you touch her nipples because they were very sensitive. She was convenient to see back in the day when at a loose end, because you could just drop in, and her prices were reasonable to just get one off.

flamejob
31-12-2015, 08:33 AM
When I saw her, she had full bush, and would not let you touch her nipples because they were very sensitive.

This reminds me of Hostess Mika, a Japanese woman who I saw a couple of times. She has also been around for years and is in the CBD but was funny about touching her tits. You couldn't lightly caress her nipples without her going off her nut. If you wanted to play with her tits (and who wouldn't as she had a great rack even though plastic), she would only let you squeeze those puppies hard. Weird shit.

JustMetoday
31-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Think this is the WL at 1 Bourke St, yes. Is she ok looking ? Worth it ? Was thinking cheap BJ.

popeye96
31-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Think this is the WL at 1 Bourke St, yes. Is she ok looking ? Worth it ? Was thinking cheap BJ.
That's the one, but as I said, not sure if she is still working out of that address. You used to be able to just drop in and walk up the back steps and knock and wait. She used to have a little clock stuck to the door and leave little messages saying if she was available or not. There was a big tree giving you some privacy from the road which has now been removed, so don't believe she is still working from there. Very open place to sit and wait if she still is considering it's a very busy road, right near a set of lights.

As to whether her being worth it? As i said, it's been probably 8 or 10 years since I've seen her. The blow job was covered, and nothing special from memory. She was slim, and was ok looking with longish dark hair, but as I said earlier, I would say very distant, like she is on some kind of meds. Maybe worth a shot if you just wanted to get in, get off and get out on the cheap.

Brisguy72
03-01-2016, 10:29 PM
I saw Anna about 3 years ago and she was vague and off with the fairies and her service was substandard....was not impressed with her and wouldn't bother seeing her again.

miiata
16-05-2023, 01:18 PM
is she still around ?