PDA

View Full Version : General talk Arundel Gold Coast

Mdlovespunting
30-12-2015, 05:15 PM
well, the Goldy has done it again, i received a text about a month or so ago, about yet another new place opening up, finally got down there last week to try it out.
22 Ereton Drive, near Harbour Town, deep in an Industrial zone. cant remember the name of it.

Brand new, so very clean, offered a shower at the end, $60.00 for the hour.
all rooms air conditioned, walls to the ceiling and door locks.
Girl that greeted me was mid 30's attractive and slim, with a generous "C" cup. Very friendly and engaging.
The important first impression for me, and i cant begin to understand why all shops don't do this, but she was very well presented in a lovely short skirt!
Massage and tease were sensational, it was an hour very well spent and i will definitely return.
any one with lots of posts can feel free to pm me for more info

Happy New Year to all

flamejob
31-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Good stuff, dude. I saw these guys on Wechat calling themselves Ju Raku and is on my list to get to.

Mdlovespunting
31-12-2015, 07:55 AM
hi flamejob, that's the one, highly recommend it, not sure where they got the name from

dean69
31-12-2015, 01:36 PM
This is exciting news, did you spend much more than $60 champ.

dean69
02-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Outstanding had a visit this morning

Bubbaloo
03-01-2016, 08:41 PM
OMG....

I love you, man :-)

mman69
06-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Yes have had this place in my sights but have just got back from 2 weeks in Japan will post after a visit.
Have posted brief review in outside Australia

Captainmirk
15-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Outstanding had a visit this morning

first time here ... how much did you tip dean69? Will try in the next days. thx

dean69
15-01-2016, 08:00 PM
I didn't tip I just chose something from the menu mate, as they say don't be shy have a crack.

MrGrumpy
16-01-2016, 09:22 AM
Gave the 'Raccoon' a 30min spin and was quite impressed. Msg wasn't anything special but the unrushed corkscrew ending and scalp msg. was sensational!! Lovely TW ml.

Not a bad move putting it in an industrial area either as easy parking and reasonably discreet.

Venue 8/10
ML. 8/10
Msg 6/10
End 9/10

Mdlovespunting
18-01-2016, 09:24 AM
good to hear you enjoyed your time MrGrumpy, who did you see, better pm

Django87
18-01-2016, 12:32 PM
good to hear you enjoyed your time MrGrumpy, who did you see, better pm

I might have to make the drive today. Was the finish included in the up front cost? Or did you tip to get the ending?

MrGrumpy
18-01-2016, 03:55 PM
standard was an extra cooked lobster.

rockbreaker
23-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Visited this place and was greeted with two Chinese mid 30s. Was told only 3 girls were working on the day. Look and technique are just ok. Ok tease. Not entirely sure what is the fuss about this place. Am I missing something?

reddoor
23-06-2016, 01:56 AM
Judging by the dates of first posts id say your about six months too late.

hogansheros
23-06-2016, 08:43 AM
There is a shop life cycle that foes like this:

Shop opens, very little business, girls need to outperform to build work of mouth. Good customers and generous regulars help the first girls to make good money for their hard work and innovations.

First round of girls start tl leave with their healthy bank accounts.

New hire girls arrive, make good money too - but don't realise the hard work that goes into it. They make god money initially, then regulars start to drop off as they didn't make the linkage between the good services and the money, they got good money for mediocre services. The owner allowed has allowed the workers to retain too much of the shop good will.

The earnings of the mediocre girls decline, so they leave citing that the shop is declining as they don't earn as much as they used to . They look to go be second generation in another new shop.

By now, the owner is sad as the business is not as good, new staff need to be hired and they are worse than the last lot.

The business is unlikely to see its former AUS99 forum glory.

Yes, there are exceptions. The exceptions are when the owner stays involved and sets the standards from Day 1.

Happy punting.

HH

dean69
23-06-2016, 10:01 AM
There is a shop life cycle that foes like this:

Shop opens, very little business, girls need to outperform to build work of mouth. Good customers and generous regulars help the first girls to make good money for their hard work and innovations.

First round of girls start tl leave with their healthy bank accounts.

New hire girls arrive, make good money too - but don't realise the hard work that goes into it. They make god money initially, then regulars start to drop off as they didn't make the linkage between the good services and the money, they got good money for mediocre services. The owner allowed has allowed the workers to retain too much of the shop good will.

The earnings of the mediocre girls decline, so they leave citing that the shop is declining as they don't earn as much as they used to . They look to go be second generation in another new shop.

By now, the owner is sad as the business is not as good, new staff need to be hired and they are worse than the last lot.

The business is unlikely to see its former AUS99 forum glory.

Yes, there are exceptions. The exceptions are when the owner stays involved and sets the standards from Day 1.

Happy punting.

HHWell said I had a couple of great times here. The girl said she comes over from China for a month makes enough cash to live in China for 3 then comes back.

blas
23-06-2016, 10:16 AM
This is exactly why I'm keen on new shops. And generally cleaner too

rockbreaker
23-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Shall move on from this place then. Thanks for the comments