PDA

View Full Version : Question Cleveland?

jimmyp
31-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I have to spend a few hours out at Cleveland while I get the car serviced, and just putting some feelers out for a service for myself!

Is there anything out Cleveland way, or should I just catch the bus back to Capalaba and watch the new Star Wars movie?

josho86
08-01-2016, 01:34 PM
bit of a late reply but there is a Korean girl in alex hills...corner of redruth and Vienna rd. shes been operating there for a while now

RottenLittlePunt
08-01-2016, 01:51 PM
bit of a late reply but there is a Korean girl in alex hills...corner of redruth and Vienna rd. shes been operating there for a while now

Her advert was discussed a long time ago on here, but I don't recall any feedback. Have you tried her Josho?

josho86
08-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Her advert was discussed a long time ago on here, but I don't recall any feedback. Have you tried her Josho?

yeah ive seen her 3 times in the last 12 months........shes ok, nothing special...but, decent body and nice tits ....id say she would be in her late 30's, service was hit and miss 6/10

not many other options in the redlands that i know of.

funboybrisbane
13-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Anymore info, pm or slight hit would be appreciated. Cant find an ad anywhere.

silver09
21-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Does anyone have any details on the Alex Hills at Redruth/Vienna? Pics and phone number would be great thanks!

Doa
21-12-2016, 07:56 PM
The local paper has the following advertisement Korean New to town size 6 slim hot sexy model beautiful body In/Out calls 0435918120

kingwally
24-10-2018, 07:41 AM
I am up in Cleveland this week for some family stuff and I walked past a place in Cleveland the other day. Crystal Crown Massage at shop9/24 Queen Street. ..I booked an appointment with a lovely ABV girl called Kim...walked out pretty happy. It is a bit more expensive than Sydney prices that I am used to. Kim is an Australian born Vietnam girl about 25 you, short with a chunky body...definitely not chubby or fat.

Homebrew
27-10-2018, 05:12 PM
I am up in Cleveland this week for some family stuff and I walked past a place in Cleveland the other day. Crystal Crown Massage at shop9/24 Queen Street. ..I booked an appointment with a lovely ABV girl called Kim...walked out pretty happy. It is a bit more expensive than Sydney prices that I am used to. Kim is an Australian born Vietnam girl about 25 you, short with a chunky body...definitely not chubby or fat.

Yeah she also works at gold class Capalaba , been doing it for 5-6 years, bit lazy in massage but gets the job done.
Much better value around.
Any others there worth a look at ?

Tavs
27-10-2018, 05:39 PM
There is a shop at Brown? St opposite the bcf. Havent been there in a while. Owner older but attractive. Gave up after constant 'next times' but never happening.

kingwally
27-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Yeah she also works at gold class Capalaba , been doing it for 5-6 years, bit lazy in massage but gets the job done.
Much better value around.
Any others there worth a look at ?
Not that I saw.

kingwally
12-03-2020, 09:34 PM

I walked past this place yesterday and it is now closed.

Homebrew
13-03-2020, 07:55 AM
yeah, long gone that one, sadly so has Kim, retired , got a boyfriend and having babies, that i would like to be involved in, practice at least.