PDA

View Full Version : Other [Vitality Charm Message] [Broadway Message] Tina

O746
31-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Time to steal someone else's template. No sex. Just message + happy ending.

Lady's Name: Tina (obviously fake)

Establishment: 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037

Date of Visits: 31 Dec 2015

Lady's Photos: See here: https://www.massagebroadway.com/shop-roster.html

Hours of Business: 10-8:30 Am

Rates: $120.00 an hour.

Age: Told me early 20s. Could be younger. Don't know. Can't tell age of really skinny asian girls

Size/Shape: Tall, Super Slim

Nice clean Pussy: Some Hair above.

Services Provided: Message + Happy Ending

Nationality: Chinese.

Value for Money: Yes, Recommend.

Was waiting to get my car rego inspection done in Broadway. Finished all shopping. Bought everything I needed to buy etc. Went back and wasn't done yet. So I was like...wtf...how long is this gonna take. Anyways, remembered this message place, looked up the number and decided to give them a call. Was there in 5 minutes.

Anyways, the message was good. I like all things hard and she dug her elbow in from the start. I was like yes! That is the stuff. Was pretty strong for how skinny she is.

Second 30 minutes, she stripped and started giving me a handjob with slow touching and stuff. Wasn't particularly shaven or anything but still. Probably the hottest piece of asian pussy I've seen in this kind of business. She played with my cock as if it was a springed clown doll (http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/illustration/childrens-toy-the-clown-royalty-free-illustration/97862152). I don't know if anyone knows if she has a side business. WOULD LIKE TO FUCK HER.

Long story long, she made me cum. Which usually never happens in a message place. My brain never goes into happy happy imagination land when a real girl is playing with my cock. I am very pragmatic so my brain probably just goes... "that's not how you do it." Chicks usually give up after 10-15 minutes saying "wow next time we will do that from the start." Anyway, that didn't happen this time. She genuinely made me cum with her hand. That's how hot she was.

Anyway, if you don't like full service (Some of my mates don't. I like both :p), I recommend paying her a visit.

rooter
31-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Tina is a great girl. Saw her twice at 316 nearly 2 years ago when she was still fairly new and she was already good then.
So by now she must be awesome!

jzchan
01-01-2016, 10:47 AM
How does she compare to Jojo in slimness and age?

316central massage
01-01-2016, 04:28 PM
Thanks for supporting Tina, just wondering if she gave you any body slides?

She works in Central Wed and Broadway Thu~

www.massagebroadway.com -- "The roster images shown represent our shop girls "

-------------------------------

Tina, Chinese, 170cm, dress6, slender 32A, tan skin, sexy, age 22

Jojo, Chinese, 162cm, dress6, slender 32A, fair skin, cute, age 22

They are skinny A girls similar age,

Tina tan skin with Thai looking and cute butt, Jojo fair skin Chinese looking,

Aussie prefer Tina and Asian prefer Jojo.

O746
01-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks for supporting Tina, just wondering if she gave you any body slides?

Not sure. She did something with her ass on my cock. Didn't insert ofcourse. I was like...what...do you want to have sex or something. She was like NOOOO. Then I was like...that's too bad.

Bynumbynumbynum
04-01-2016, 10:32 PM
How is she compare to Tarah?