PDA

View Full Version : Zendee

cello
31-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Finished work tonight, wanted to finish the year with a bang ( figuratively)

Went to diva, only zendee was available, so tried her for 30 minutes

Part one : acceptable, maybe apprentice level in massage skills, but plus for effort

Part two: mechanical, she's quite willing to comply with my requests, but technique wise, I've been in better hands if you know what I mean.

Would I see her again? Prolly not.

Impulsive punts are rarely rewarded. Not exactly a dud, but I didn't exactly go out with a bang either. What a way to end 2015.

How about other brothers? How's your bang nearing 2015? :)

rubztugzme
01-01-2016, 11:18 AM
is this the 107 quay? i went there in the early arvo and looked like they turned the shop into chinese herbal medicine place?

there was a old man looked like the acupuncturist in one of the rooms. the reception was cute but i was a bit confused and walked out..

kingwally
01-01-2016, 01:43 PM
is this the 107 quay? i went there in the early arvo and looked like they turned the shop into chinese herbal medicine place?

there was a old man looked like the acupuncturist in one of the rooms. the reception was cute but i was a bit confused and walked out..Yes mate ...you were in the right place.

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Saw Zendee today, bubbly young lady from Taiwanese, quite a beautiful face with full womanly figure , could use another couple more Cup size but I had a good time and the whole experience was rather enjoyable !!

cello
02-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Really? Seriously?

I'm not saying zendee is terrible or anything, but judging your preference and standard (which I admire by the way) there is no way that I can imagine you'd be totally satisfied with zendee, if I were to describe her in one word, it would be forgettable. Nothing to make it memorable.

Keep in mind guys I'm not trying to start a war here or encourage anyone not to see zendee, that's just how I felt bout her service.

But yeah bro ah, that coming from you kinda surprised me a little ;)

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Really? Seriously?

I'm not saying zendee is terrible or anything, but judging your preference and standard (which I admire by the way) there is no way that I can imagine you'd be totally satisfied with zendee, if I were to describe her in one word, it would be forgettable. Nothing to make it memorable.

Keep in mind guys I'm not trying to start a war here or encourage anyone not to see zendee, that's just how I felt bout her service.

Are you Asian brother ?

Can you speak mandarins to her ?

cello
02-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Brother, I'm from Malaysia, multi lingual is my specialty

Diva
03-01-2016, 04:04 AM
Are you Asian brother ?

Can you speak mandarins to her ?
Haha, I know which one is cello now ~ but I found most of customers like to speak English With girls ~
Only if they are close then will talk in Chinese ~

New ur eve night was a bit busy so , no one free at that time ~
Zendee was the only one I can keep for him ~
She's a decent girl , maybe doesn't click with OP~~ next time hope he will keep his fav~~

cello
03-01-2016, 08:13 PM
That's alright, like I said I'm not here to flame, just writing on what i have experienced.

I did have lots of good times with Renee and Rita, two of which I have frequent the most. Unfortunately never had the time to book Grace or harumi.

Now that Rita is gone as well, really all motivation has left me... Sigh...

Perhaps sis ivy can recommend someone that she thinks might suit me, now that she knows who I am and what I might like?

shamrock
03-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Guys if you're a regular just make yourself known to Ivy. She will recommend which girls are more suited to you. I ask her all the time and she knows what I want.

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Really? Seriously?

Haha, brother Cello, may be I should have thanked you in the first place!

From your OP review on Zendee, you said she was only average , so I have very little expectation on her when I picked her, there was no other choice in the shop at the time anyway , she was sitting down behind the curtain at the time so I can't tell the body shape , so purely based on the photo provided by Diva ! Which I already said was quite misleadingly rising my hope for a busty girl and blood level .......lol

But what I could see was a young girl with a pretty enough face! So what more can a dirty old man like me ask for when there wasn't much around ! I'll tell more when I do the actual review ! But seriously , if Zendee would have had D Cups or bigger, probably will see her regularly ! Enough said .

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Person's Name : Zendee

Establishment: Irene CBD Massage

Date of Visit: First punt of the year ! 2 January 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

(02)8386 4830

0402 923 211

https://irenecbd.wordpress.com

Wechat: irenecbd

Shop 9/741 George St, Haymarket

(Inside of the commercial building with the auto glass door )

Hours of Business:

10:00 - 23:00 during weekdays

10:00 - 21:00 during weekends

Rates:

30 min-------------------------$40
45 min-------------------------$55
60 min-------------------------$65

Size/shape: size 8-10, perky B Cups, curvaceous body, medium height, good looking face

Nationality or Ethnicity: country Taiwanese

Services Provided : relaxing massage, nude HJ.

Value for money/recommend? : It was pleasant, bit disappointed with the boobs size as expecting bigger but overall experience was good. will return if given the right opportunities.

Had an opportunity for a quickie punt in the city out Haymarket way, only a small window of 30 min, so location of the shop is vital, not many choices apart from 316, 107, shop 2 or shop 9 @741, other shops will be too far away and I wasn't in the mood to try a new shop.

Have a quick look at the roster and saw Zendee's photo - below and she looks quite busty, looks at least a full C Cups to me, so she will do. As I arrived Central quite early so coundn't be bothered to book, surely, they can't be that busy this early.

Got to the all too familiar alley way, gee, so much good memories into this lane way back a few years!

Now, I have been to shop 9 before and mainly only saw Eva the busty mamasan who was very good with firm massage, back walking and big big Spanish finishes - and she is from Hong Kong, but this will be my first time since it has become Irene CBD, will Ivy be there, can I get a big Happy New Year hug from her ??

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ppiki0.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/16h2p2o.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/kd0t8g.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/16iil21.jpg

Go inside and there was a petite pretty girl sitting on a low chair which is sort of the reception area, the old reception has now been covered with curtains which is probably for the girls to have a rest or waiting room ?

The cute young receptionist asked if I have a booking, I said no, how many girl is working now, she said only one girl available, and then she got up and pull open the curtain, showing me a good looking young lady sitting on the couch, Hi I am Zendee ! OK, that's the girl I am coming to see anyway, so she will do, so I told the receptionist that I will see her for half hour and asked to use the bathroom, which is outside, I knew that and I knew the security code too, it hasn't changed in years...............lol, and it turned out the door wasn't locked anyway.

After freshen up, I go back in and Zendee took me to the middle room which is not as big as the first room, as all of my previous visits I was the only customer with Eva so always got the large room. but this room is still actually a decent size and equipped with the hand rails from the ceiling for the back walking too. But I won't be need that, not going to trust any new massage girl to walk on my back, too risky, no offence, there is only about 3 ladies I would trust with my back !!

Inside the room, Zendee asks me again how long I want to stay, 30 min, that's $40, so I hand over $90 and indicated to her that the $50 is her tip, Zendee gives me a sweet smile and say thank you and went outside to sort out the formality. I got undressed and lay on the table.

Without asking if I like soft or strong massage, Zendee started with the standard open the back routine with no oil initially then added just a touch of oil and works around my back and along the spine. It was not strong and hard but quite firm and relaxing, and it gets firmer as she warms up , as I have started with a rather low or no expectation, the massage was actually quite ok and I was enjoying it. Then she started on my right leg, again, firm and relaxing without really touching any pressure points and her hands had stayed well clear of the sensual top of the groin area. So no TT on this occasion. much the same when she moved to the left leg.

One thing I like about Zendee is her unique Taiwanese accent, and she was quite talkative and we had some very pleasant exchanges. she was from the country area of Taiwan, not the big cities like Taipei and she was on a working holiday visa so have been in Sydney for about 6 months, had also visited Melbourne and Adelaide, didn't ask if she worked in those cities, as it was really irrelevant to my session. She did work at 107 Quay on New Years Eve and she had a busy night and finished around 11pm, so she didn't get to watch the NYE Fireworks which was a pity for her !

By the time we start talking about the good food from Taiwan like the famous 5 Spices Beef Noodles soup ! she has moved around to the top of the table and gave me some pretty good neck and shoulder massage, and that was the better efforts. but all too brief as time to turn over.

I think It's always great to pay the tips up front as the change over was seamless . as Zendee just started to strip off while I had a drink of water and admire this young lady confidently removing her clothing in front of this stranger old man !!

When the bra finally came off, and the young breasts were released, I was a bit disappointed as they are not as full as the photo, they are still quite nicely shaped, all natural and perky soft tits, a good B Cupper, then the panties came off as well, and she is neatly trimmed down there. So Zendee came closer to me on my left hand side and applied some oil on lil Ah and tried to wake him up.

After a little bit of light touching and caressing of my balls, lil brother came to life quite quickly and Zendee started the jerking actions. Nothing special but she was looking at me with a smile when she was doing the deeds, so she gives me a comforting feeling, you really can't expect a young lady at her age can deliver any magical moments, but while I am here, I might as well make the most of it. I turned Zendee towards me so that I can put both hands on her soft tits, very nice hand feel, nothing can beat the feeling of young breasts in your hands and letting you have a play, very gently of course, then I let go of my left hand so that I can reach down to feel her back, her butt and a light brushing along the crack. smooth young white skin is the best, and Zendee is quite meaty without being too big. Of course I wish she is bigger up the top, but once in a while, I don't mind to get my hands on some very fresh and smaller breasts !

Then I asked if Zendee is naturally left handed as she was using her left hand on me, she said no, she is right handed but because of where she is standing, it's more convenient to use her left hand, then I asked her to apply a bit more oil and used both hands, she did and it was much better. Now she is playing with my balls with her left and jerking me with her right, better sensual feel for me this way ! as I am getting close, I am squeezing her butt harder and might have been even grabbing her breast a touch too hard as well, but what a man got to do a man got to do when you are just about to shoot your load and shoot I did !!

As I wasn't sure if Zendee has enough experience to know what to do from this point, the last thing I want is for her to let go of my cock right after I shoot, so I put my right hand over her hand to make sure that my sensation will continue and Zendee was a good girl, she continued on holding me and slowly turning the jerking down to a soft caressing until I went soft !! mission accomplished !! it was not mind blowing but quite enjoyable.

Then the usual cleaning up and as I was departing, I waived Zendee to come towards me and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the chin and she returned the same, and thank me for seeing her. lovely lady !

All up, I think Zendee is very doable for me as I think she is very pretty ! But she won't make my favourite list mainly because she doesn't have the body shape I want but I like her personality and if I do see her again, I will definitely try something else on her like Italian or Spanish B or something like that................lol or may even show her a few more tricks

YMMV, and take another look at the photo above to decide if you like what you see, it was definitely her.

Cheers

:smile:

shamrock
04-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Wow you finally gone there after so long hahah!! As always a great read ahlungor.. thank you.

lakeshow
04-01-2016, 09:31 PM
Hey Bro Ah,

Nice review. Love the honest opinion. Didn't get a chance to go in the end.
Yeah, photos were looking promising. Maybe even D's, but hey, gotta draw the crowds somehow.

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Hey Bro Ah,

Nice review. Love the honest opinion. Didn't get a chance to go in the end.
Yeah, photos were looking promising. Maybe even D's, but hey, gotta draw the crowds somehow.

Yeah, that photo looked so yummy , white skin, big round tits, so tempting ! Which attracted me to the shop.........haha

But it's definitely Zendee, and she has longer hair, may be if was an old photo and she has lost some weight ? Don't get me wrong, she has nice boobs, just not as big as I hoped.......lol. Anyway , I said what I said and she ain't bad ! If any brother who watched the show on SBS - If you are the one last Sunday, there were a couple of girls from Taiwan, she talks exactly like them , very pleasant and sexy !

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Wow you finally gone there after so long hahah!! As always a great read ahlungor.. thank you.

Yeah, my opportunities these days are limited so location is very important, most convenient shops to me are QVB and 316 Central so just use them regularly ! But of course, always willing to venture out a bit further for the right girl , if you know what I mean.........haha

Diva
05-01-2016, 09:20 PM
Person's Name : Zendee

Establishment: Irene CBD Massage

Date of Visit: First punt of the year ! 2 January 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

(02)8386 4830

0402 923 211

https://irenecbd.wordpress.com

Wechat: irenecbd

Shop 9/741 George St, Haymarket

(Inside of the commercial building with the auto glass door )

Hours of Business:

10:00 - 23:00 during weekdays

10:00 - 21:00 during weekends

Rates:

30 min-------------------------$40
45 min-------------------------$55
60 min-------------------------$65

Size/shape: size 8-10, perky B Cups, curvaceous body, medium height, good looking face

Nationality or Ethnicity: country Taiwanese

Services Provided : relaxing massage, nude HJ.

Value for money/recommend? : It was pleasant, bit disappointed with the boobs size as expecting bigger but overall experience was good. will return if given the right opportunities.

Had an opportunity for a quickie punt in the city out Haymarket way, only a small window of 30 min, so location of the shop is vital, not many choices apart from 316, 107, shop 2 or shop 9 @741, other shops will be too far away and I wasn't in the mood to try a new shop.

Have a quick look at the roster and saw Zendee's photo - below and she looks quite busty, looks at least a full C Cups to me, so she will do. As I arrived Central quite early so coundn't be bothered to book, surely, they can't be that busy this early.

Got to the all too familiar alley way, gee, so much good memories into this lane way back a few years!

Now, I have been to shop 9 before and mainly only saw Eva the busty mamasan who was very good with firm massage, back walking and big big Spanish finishes - and she is from Hong Kong, but this will be my first time since it has become Irene CBD, will Ivy be there, can I get a big Happy New Year hug from her ??

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ppiki0.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/16h2p2o.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/kd0t8g.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/16iil21.jpg

Go inside and there was a petite pretty girl sitting on a low chair which is sort of the reception area, the old reception has now been covered with curtains which is probably for the girls to have a rest or waiting room ?

The cute young receptionist asked if I have a booking, I said no, how many girl is working now, she said only one girl available, and then she got up and pull open the curtain, showing me a good looking young lady sitting on the couch, Hi I am Zendee ! OK, that's the girl I am coming to see anyway, so she will do, so I told the receptionist that I will see her for half hour and asked to use the bathroom, which is outside, I knew that and I knew the security code too, it hasn't changed in years...............lol, and it turned out the door wasn't locked anyway.

After freshen up, I go back in and Zendee took me to the middle room which is not as big as the first room, as all of my previous visits I was the only customer with Eva so always got the large room. but this room is still actually a decent size and equipped with the hand rails from the ceiling for the back walking too. But I won't be need that, not going to trust any new massage girl to walk on my back, too risky, no offence, there is only about 3 ladies I would trust with my back !!

Inside the room, Zendee asks me again how long I want to stay, 30 min, that's $40, so I hand over $90 and indicated to her that the $50 is her tip, Zendee gives me a sweet smile and say thank you and went outside to sort out the formality. I got undressed and lay on the table.

Without asking if I like soft or strong massage, Zendee started with the standard open the back routine with no oil initially then added just a touch of oil and works around my back and along the spine. It was not strong and hard but quite firm and relaxing, and it gets firmer as she warms up , as I have started with a rather low or no expectation, the massage was actually quite ok and I was enjoying it. Then she started on my right leg, again, firm and relaxing without really touching any pressure points and her hands had stayed well clear of the sensual top of the groin area. So no TT on this occasion. much the same when she moved to the left leg.

One thing I like about Zendee is her unique Taiwanese accent, and she was quite talkative and we had some very pleasant exchanges. she was from the country area of Taiwan, not the big cities like Taipei and she was on a working holiday visa so have been in Sydney for about 6 months, had also visited Melbourne and Adelaide, didn't ask if she worked in those cities, as it was really irrelevant to my session. She did work at 107 Quay on New Years Eve and she had a busy night and finished around 11pm, so she didn't get to watch the NYE Fireworks which was a pity for her !

By the time we start talking about the good food from Taiwan like the famous 5 Spices Beef Noodles soup ! she has moved around to the top of the table and gave me some pretty good neck and shoulder massage, and that was the better efforts. but all too brief as time to turn over.

I think It's always great to pay the tips up front as the change over was seamless . as Zendee just started to strip off while I had a drink of water and admire this young lady confidently removing her clothing in front of this stranger old man !!

When the bra finally came off, and the young breasts were released, I was a bit disappointed as they are not as full as the photo, they are still quite nicely shaped, all natural and perky soft tits, a good B Cupper, then the panties came off as well, and she is neatly trimmed down there. So Zendee came closer to me on my left hand side and applied some oil on lil Ah and tried to wake him up.

After a little bit of light touching and caressing of my balls, lil brother came to life quite quickly and Zendee started the jerking actions. Nothing special but she was looking at me with a smile when she was doing the deeds, so she gives me a comforting feeling, you really can't expect a young lady at her age can deliver any magical moments, but while I am here, I might as well make the most of it. I turned Zendee towards me so that I can put both hands on her soft tits, very nice hand feel, nothing can beat the feeling of young breasts in your hands and letting you have a play, very gently of course, then I let go of my left hand so that I can reach down to feel her back, her butt and a light brushing along the crack. smooth young white skin is the best, and Zendee is quite meaty without being too big. Of course I wish she is bigger up the top, but once in a while, I don't mind to get my hands on some very fresh and smaller breasts !

Then I asked if Zendee is naturally left handed as she was using her left hand on me, she said no, she is right handed but because of where she is standing, it's more convenient to use her left hand, then I asked her to apply a bit more oil and used both hands, she did and it was much better. Now she is playing with my balls with her left and jerking me with her right, better sensual feel for me this way ! as I am getting close, I am squeezing her butt harder and might have been even grabbing her breast a touch too hard as well, but what a man got to do a man got to do when you are just about to shoot your load and shoot I did !!

As I wasn't sure if Zendee has enough experience to know what to do from this point, the last thing I want is for her to let go of my cock right after I shoot, so I put my right hand over her hand to make sure that my sensation will continue and Zendee was a good girl, she continued on holding me and slowly turning the jerking down to a soft caressing until I went soft !! mission accomplished !! it was not mind blowing but quite enjoyable.

Then the usual cleaning up and as I was departing, I waived Zendee to come towards me and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the chin and she returned the same, and thank me for seeing her. lovely lady !

All up, I think Zendee is very doable for me as I think she is very pretty ! But she won't make my favourite list mainly because she doesn't have the body shape I want but I like her personality and if I do see her again, I will definitely try something else on her like Italian or Spanish B or something like that................lol or may even show her a few more tricks

YMMV, and take another look at the photo above to decide if you like what you see, it was definitely her.

Cheers

:smile:
Haha, thx for coming ~ I was away for a short trip ~

Normally I'm in quay st as well~~

Hope can see u next time ~

Zendee is friendly and easy-going , but obviously now all the boys want more than that~~

We got a new Brazil girl have yrs if exp in massage ... But may only ... Do massage haha~~

She's lovely and adorable and had firmer & fuller breast~~

We will keep training her from this thur ~ until the day ~ haha

Diva
05-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Guys if you're a regular just make yourself known to Ivy. She will recommend which girls are more suited to you. I ask her all the time and she knows what I want.

Hi who u are ~~~ Haha give me some hint next time ~

Diva
05-01-2016, 09:23 PM
That's alright, like I said I'm not here to flame, just writing on what i have experienced.

I did have lots of good times with Renee and Rita, two of which I have frequent the most. Unfortunately never had the time to book Grace or harumi.

Now that Rita is gone as well, really all motivation has left me... Sigh...

Perhaps sis ivy can recommend someone that she thinks might suit me, now that she knows who I am and what I might like?
U always show up at the busy time ~ haha

U may try lulu Vivian cherry I think ~Gloria from Kazakhstan is a new icon ~ but I don't know how yet ~~

shamrock
06-01-2016, 07:15 AM
Hi who u are ~~~ Haha give me some hint next time ~

You just told me no wifi on your phone.. can u guess now? Haha

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Haha, thx for coming ~ I was away for a short trip ~

Normally I'm in quay st as well~~

Hope can see u next time ~

Zendee is friendly and easy-going , but obviously now all the boys want more than that~~

We got a new Brazil girl have yrs if exp in massage ... But may only ... Do massage haha~~

She's lovely and adorable and had firmer & fuller breast~~

We will keep training her from this thur ~ until the day ~ haha

Thanks Ivy,

Please keep us updated with the Samba lady's progress!

You know what, it could not be more frustrating if the massage lady has firmer and fuller breasts and yet only do massage only ........haha

Have a nice day !

Diva
06-01-2016, 11:38 AM
You just told me no wifi on your phone.. can u guess now? Haha

omg ... It's you ~

Diva
06-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Thanks Ivy,

Please keep us updated with the Samba lady's progress!

You know what, it could not be more frustrating if the massage lady has firmer and fuller breasts and yet only do massage only ........haha

Have a nice day !
Haha will do ~ she's so attractive ~ but could be kinda torture for u guys~

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Haha will do ~ she's so attractive ~ but could be kinda torture for u guys~

Pure part 1 from her is OK if you would some how make it up to me ...............haha :p:p:p:p:p