PDA

View Full Version : General talk Same Room sex with a WL & another couple.

Gregorious
01-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Im curious to know if many people have participated in same room sex with another couple, where one of the women was a WL.

I think it'd be a pretty hot event and if chemistry was good could easily become addictive.

Gregorious
01-01-2016, 08:05 PM
If no one has done it. Any takers?

O746
01-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Normally, it is just your girlfriend and a WL? Why put another guy in that?

Gregorious
02-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Ive got a woman who enjoys seeing another couple fuck too. Thats why.

aussie_guy
02-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Im curious to know if many people have participated in same room sex with another couple, where one of the women was a WL.

I think it'd be a pretty hot event and if chemistry was good could easily become addictive.

I've only done something like this once and it was when a friend and I were overseas. We were looking to go to a brothel and he found one so we decided that we would go there and see what it was like. We head on over one night and it was basically like a nightclub. So imagine it being dark with loud music playing and a lot of girls everywhere. We sit down and make acquaintance with a couple of girls. My friend has never been to a brothel before and we are enjoying the company of the girls. We ask to leave the venue with them and so we all head on out to some kind of short stay hotel that the girls know of.

When we get to reception, the girls take care of everything because my friend and I don't speak the language. It ends up that we all end up in the one room which has a spa and only one bed. So we end up having sex on the same bed at the same time. It was fairly vanilla so there was no partner swapping or anything like that. I was up for it but my friend was so horny that he came three times before I had cum even once so he was spent and didn't have anymore in him. I think he BBFS her all three times as well. So we only had sex with one girl each that night but it was in the same bed. Basically just two couples having sex in the same bed with a tiny bit of interaction. Like we would speak to one another during the session and stuff and sometimes I'd look over and see him fucking his WL. He even tried to hi-5 me a couple of times. Then we sat around in the spa for bit talking before we all got dressed and left.

In that case they were both WLs and I had never done anything like that before nor have I done anything like that again.

Ive got a woman who enjoys seeing another couple fuck too. Thats why.

Is this woman your gf or just some girl that you know? I don't know your relationship with her but you might want to be careful if you want to get serious with this girl. It's not my place to say, but I've read things where people say they were interested in having a threesome and a lot of the time their relationships ended because of it. Usually they say things like jealousy will surface because the guy might not like seeing his gf get fucked by another guy. At first he likes the idea of it but then later on it gets to him. Images of her having sex with another guys or orgasming with another guy might be hard to deal with. Same with the girl. She might see the guy enjoying himself having sex with another woman and then think that he enjoys fucking other women more than he does with her. Then she might wonder if he is going out and fucking other women or WLs. You can imagine the rest.

Also I can imagine having sex in the same room with another guy that you don't know might be a bit weird for most. With me, it was my friend that I was travelling overseas with, so I already knew him. Both girls were WLs that we had never met and were paid for a service. We never saw either of them again. This way it's just a nice story we can sometimes reminisce about when we get together.

Gregorious
02-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Nice reply mate.
Thanks for taking the time.
Alot to consider.

timtam
03-01-2016, 04:47 PM
I have done it once.
Took my boss secretary who is Caucasian and lesbian and she wanted to try an Asian girl.
So I asked the wl if we can do 3 some in the shop.
Man it was the best experience I would never forget in my punting life!

Gregorious
03-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Ive had a few 3 somes as well and always a good experience.

I guess my question is for a scenario more like swinging but with same room sex abd not an actual swap.

I know my girl is keen on seeing another cauc guy fuck a hot asian girl whilst we play with each other.

Shes mentioned a few times, just a matter of getting it across the line with the right couple.