PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Vicky - pretty Sichuan girl , Chinese customers only for now. Hard to book.

Biggerbanana
04-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Girl's Name : Vicky

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 31 Dec 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, medium tits (34in - B+ cup natural) and medium bums (est 34in) , small waist (est 24in) , size 6, about 158 cm tall (without shoes), snow-white skin, medium wavy hair . very pretty and natural beauty.

Roster: Unsure

Ethnicity : Chinese ( Sichuan province )

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

The receptionist, Cherry, recommended me to try a new girl, Vicky, on New Year's Eve. She said this girl just arrived from China and never worked in this industry before. Due to her language limitation, her small body size, she would only see Chinese customers for the time being( she is not taking in big corks now to avoid injury to her tender tight pussy)。 Her info was music to my ears as Vicky should be the type of girl that I would go after every time - for her tight pussy, of course.

Vicky has an angel's face and a very attractive body. She did not put up much make up and still looked very pretty. She has snow white skin. Body is slim but not skinny. Just right for me. Her tits are not big but very nice looking after her tops were taken off. Her bums are not big. Vicky told me that since she arrived Sydney, she has been very popular with Chinese customers. She told her customers that she only works with Chinese customers now. Many customers kept booking her since she started in this shop just a few days ago (amazing result for a new girl) and a few customers came back for a second time in the same day for her. She couldn't believe it, but I could as I also wanted to come back for her too after finishing my session with her.

Her skills were totally unprofessional. She started with CBJ and cat- bath. She used her heart to do both but honestly not as good as other girls who have worked longer in this industry. Perhaps her freshness, youthful look and beauty are the major reasons for her popularity. I could really feel it myself. She has a lovely character and attitude. Her voice was charming to hear.

When I tried to insert my dick inside her pussy, I found that it was very small and tight. She had to put more KY on the condom to enable me to get my dick inside her pussy. I heard her low yelling sound when I did that. She was moaning continuously, and I could feel her juice coming out on to both sides of her legs. The feeling of fucking a girl with such a tight and small pussy was sensational.

I felt very comfortable in the mish position and I came without changing position. This is how tight her pussy was. After I came, I lay on top of her so that my chest could enjoy her pretty tits below me for a bit longer. She did not push me away after I came. Instead she used her soft hands to rub my back and bums. She was just so nice and friendly. I like it.

I hate so much when Cherry knocked on the door and said that time had been exceeded and her next booking had arrived. I said sorry to her. I got her to shower first so that she could leave the room quickly. She kissed me on my cheeks and apologised for leaving me behind before she left the room.

I know for sure that her days of "working Chinese customers only" would be numbered, perhaps in a few month's time (unless she has enough Chinese customers, booking her throughout the day so that she has no need to come out to say hello to walk-in customers). I would try to see her and enjoy a very tight pussy of a very pretty young girl as many times as possible before her pussy got bigger.