PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Wenny gave me girlfriend expierence

kevin1
04-01-2016, 02:28 AM
I had a petite girl, Wenny, in this shop yesterday (2 January, 2016). A number of pretty young girls came to say hello, I picked Wenny because she has lovely big eyes and youthful look. Her body is slim and she is not tall, even with high heeled shoes. Her beauty attracted me more than other girls. She wore a flimsy bikini and her body looks very proportional. She has big tits but later I found out that they were enhanced. .

In the bedroom, she told me that she is from Wuhan, Hubei and her tits had operations. Nevertheless, her tits are still very soft and look nice. I hugged and sucked her tits. I gently caressed her breasts, but she grabbed my hands and encouraged me to lightly squeezed them

She then started with light massage on my body. She used her boobs to massage my back and bums. I could feel her D cups rubbing on me. After massage, she gave me cat-bath. Then CBJ. She knows well how to lick and suck my body and cork..

I touched her pussy and she was already wet. I got her in the right position for a good pounding. From mish position first, then cowgirl and then doggy, and finally back to mish. I couldn’t hold it any longer and came strongly . Her sexy moaning, screaming and wet pussy were hard to find.

I had a very good time with this wonderful girl and should be back for her for more very soon.