PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 MIMI at 64

Littlewonder
14-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Went to 64 today to see Yuki but she wasnt in.

I got introduced to the other girls, Decided to see Mimi
She is Chinese short about 147 cm tall slim build with a small A cup natural bust I would say she is slimmer than Yuki or Cici. Probably about 40kg and about 30 years of age I guess. She speaks almost no english which is a bit of a shame.

I pay the money one hour and she says shower and heads of to settle the finances.

She returns and I am sitting on the end of the bed with the towel wrapped around me, she stand in front of me and removes her bra to expose two small but perky little breasts which are right at my tongue height so I oblige with some kissing and tongue work around her breasts finally arriving on her nipples which by now are fairly errect. I stop and look at her face and she kisses me on the lips.

She removes the bottom part of her costume and takes her shoes off and pulls the towel off me, I take her hand and we move onto the bed.

We start kissing but no tongue I perservere and slowly she starts to use some tongue only lightly I move on to her ears and neck she seems to like this and then stops me and grabs my head and proceeds to kiss its getting more intimate but I let her set the pace.

I move down to her chest kissing her as I go she seems to like this and even more so when I move on to her breasts she starts to moan and make a few noises so I continue for some time before moving further down finally arriving at he pussy which is by now quite moist, she is shaven down there and it is a little prickley but she opens her legs wide so I spread her lips and she seems to love daty. By now she is very wet and quite tasty so I continue by now she has one hand on her breast my hand is on the other one and she is holding my head with the other. She starts to thrust and moan and she is quite noisy but then her body starts to twich and she comes then colapses back on the bed and says thank you with a big smile on her face.

I move back up for some more kissing this time she slips the tongue in and it becomes deep throught and very passonate, I slip my hand between her legs and she opens them wide and I finger her she enjoys this and comes again.

She sits up and kisses my nipples (this never does anything for me) but I leave her go and then she had my rock hard cock in her hand she smiles and says condom I say yes please and she smiles and says thank you puts the condom on and gives me CBJ.

It isnt long before she climbs on top in cowgirl which is nice and I pull her forward onto my chest for some kissing and cuddling while working away.

She hops off and lays on her back pulling or quiding me onto her in missionary, she is obviously enjoying this and pulls her legs up tight and we embrace and kiss and she makes all the noises as if she comes again this is a much better position for me with her and it isnt long before I explode inside her.

She cleans me up and we lay side by side she says massage I say no thanks just lay here together which we do and time is almost up she says stay longer, I look at her and smile she says 30 minutes I say Ok and get up to get the money I hand her $150 she says one hour I say yes and she smiles.

Round two starts with another shower.

Then we lay together on the bed and begin kissing this time its tongur and passion.

I thouhgt round one was good but round two blew it into insignifigance, We did the formalities and routine much as round one then got onto sex in missionary well this time it was simply amasing we both came to gether in a powerfull shattering orgasm, I thought she twiched the first time this time it was bone shattering and did she make an noise?

When I had come she put her arms around me and pulled me tight into her and held me there it was so nice.

Finnally I got off her and we lay there cuddling she dozed off for a few minutes in my arms I kissed her and said time is up she kissed me looked at the clock and sat up and removed the condom and said shower.

What a loverly lady Mimi is she turned out to be a great punt its a shame she doesnt speak any English and I unfortunately dont speak any Chinese.

Will I see her again yes for sure. Value for money you bet!

CommanderM
15-04-2012, 12:02 AM
I keep telling everyone - Mimi is a hot pocket rocket and this is further evidence I was right. Great review LW - totally made me horny. I am glad my favorite girl will be back tomorrow or Monday. I am saving myself up just to see her **CMDR goes and takes a cold shower**

Littlewonder
15-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks CMDR yes have to agree she is a great punt still behind Sammy and Yuki but on my must see again list.

16-04-2012, 09:53 AM
It's amazing to think she is a 40 year old woman, isn't it LW? Now I am going to say something controversial. There is somewhat of a guilty pleasure in screwing some one who looks so childlike. Both her tiny frame and her inability to communicate makes her so incredibly vulnerable. So many working try to create this allusion. Mimi is the allusion.

Littlewonder
16-04-2012, 10:58 AM
I am not sure how old she is don't care she is a nice lady and I do like small ladies and she is a great punt so that's all I care about.

16-04-2012, 11:19 AM
oh yes, of course her age is irrelevant (as long as she is over the age of consent, of course). My point is about reflecting on a punting experience and questioning why we react the way we do. These forums are very one sided and only look at the women as objects to fulfil instant gratification. It is all about men discussing which prostitute will offer them their particular allusion or fantasy. There is precious little space devoted to discussing the nature of these desires. Let alone, the women's perspective on the whole set up. It seems to me that Mimi, because of how vulnerable she is, represents the ultimate example of how we men objectify prostitutes. For all extends and purposes, Mimi is simply a sex doll that happens to breathe. Because she can't communicate with her customers, and because she is physically so frail, she has zero power over the interaction in the room. She may have placed herself into this situation because of some dire financial need. However, she is in this position now and, as one of her customers, I can not but wonder how she can possibly survive this experience. Which is the reason I equated her to a child and I question my own interaction with her. That's all. I just think it is important to question why we do some things.

tarenpoint64
16-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Mimi is working Tuesday 17th April 2012 (tomorrow) 64alexander.com

Thanks

16-04-2012, 11:53 AM
and of course, the brothel owners do not want us to think like that. Fair enough, they are running a business that depends on their staff being nothing but objects. But surely it is the responsibility of a punter to question their purchasing decisions.

honda
16-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Still no photos of Mimi on their website. Maybe she's really 40 years old

ilovefs
16-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Honda, not all girls want or give permission to have their photos on the web site.

Anyway, a photo on the net isn't going to give an accurate impression, it will be no doubt in a sexy pose like all the others. Why not go in to 64 and meet a few girls?

Littlewonder
16-04-2012, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't underestimate Mimi sure she doesnt speak any English but she is a caring and emotional sensitive person and I think if you treat her nice then she will look after you and sure she make the most of the assets she has. However I think she is like all women do the wrong thing by her or push your luck too far and you will earn her scorn.

She is not young and she is experienced so cute as she may be I think she can look after herself.

The fact that she doesnt speak English means that us non Chinese speaking customers are entrigued by her will find it hard to keep it going once the novelty wears off, I hope that this is not the case because I think she has a genuine concern for the ones she likes and needs some affection in return.

bestofmyworld
27-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I've seen her twice. The first time on her first shift where she was bit more hesitant in her actions (because i was a new customer) and the second time she blew me away with her services. She didn't DFK me the first time and was quite mechanical but still it was really good. Second time when i saw her she gave me a free 10min extension because i couldn't get over the line and started the time AFTER i finish my shower. Also sex during the second time was a lot more natural and fun.

She's a nice lady.

ben0423
01-05-2012, 08:31 PM
had her once, pretty nice lady!

16-05-2012, 07:29 PM
she seems to have disappeared. Last few times I have asked after her I have been given the dreaded "holiday" reply. Last time I saw her I noticed a huge coldsore swelling on her lower lip. This must be an occupational hazard for these girls renowned for kissing. I am sure she needs the holiday. Meanwhile, I have discovered that Cici is a preferable fuck, even though she is as mad as a hatter.

ilovefs
16-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Meanwhile, I have discovered that Cici is a preferable fuck, even though she is as mad as a hatter.

I'd love you to elaborate..... :)

16-05-2012, 08:07 PM
ok, I'll try ilovefs. The three girls at both 64 and 533 that I have fucked the most are Mimi, Yuki and Cici. As you might gather from this: I like super skinny women. (Although, despite her tiny size, Mimi is not nearly as skinny as either Cici or Yuki).

What I enjoy is feeling the woman's mons pubis against my own pelvic bone while fucking. There is a heightened sensation when she wraps her legs around mine and you can feel yourself deep inside her. You really only get this sensation with really skinny women. I have been fucking Mimi recently, largely because of her kissing and I like her smallness; but after recent return sessions with Yuki and Cici, I have realised that Mimi's pussy is just too small to get that pelvis to pelvis sensation I get with Cici or Yuki. I had not realised that I was not actually able to be fully inserted into Mimi the way I am with Cici or Yuki. The last time I was with Mimi she got herself into a position to encourage me to thrust as deep as I could, and I realised that I was just not getting very deep inside at all while she was going off. And I am no huge stallion, I am just an ordinary bloke; perhaps even a little smaller than most. That is what I mean by Cici, or Yuki, being a better fuck than Mimi. Does that make sense?

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 08:17 PM
I don't know that its so much size, I think it is more technique, if Yuki is in the mood she has the ability to really get her pussy in the right spot and grind away, thats what makes her so good when she is in the mood. There is nothing quite like DFK with Yuki while she has her legs wrapped around you and locked behind your back.

ilovefs
16-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks 426, but I was more interested in knowing why you thought Cici was as mad as a hatter. LOL

I do see where you are coming from (pardon the pun) with them too, although I think they are too skinny, the sex is great, and although I tend to have some difficulty obtaining orgasm once I get to know a girl well, I still manage to explode in amazing orgasms with Cici, and to a lesser extent Yuki (but only because I haven't seen her as often, but I am trying to change that!). I've never seen Mimi but I am larger than average and neither Cici nor Yuki have difficulty with my size, even though I feel I fill them up well. :) I'm getting horny now..... :)

16-05-2012, 08:41 PM
I don't know that its so much size, I think it is more technique, if Yuki is in the mood she has the ability to really get her pussy in the right spot and grind away, thats what makes her so good when she is in the mood. There is nothing quite like DFK with Yuki while she has her legs wrapped around you and locked behind your back.

I agree LW about Yuki but disagree that size does not matter. I have been in identical positions with Cici, Yuki and Mimi; with their pelvis almost distended and their ankles meeting over my back. While I get that wonderful sensation of grinding the mons pubis of Yuki and Cici and being deep inside them, with Mimi, I cant do both at the same time. She is a very small girl, and her vagina is just too small to accommodate me, so I can never quite get that grind on her mons pubis. Mimi is a wonderful hooker, who is genuinely focused on satisfying her customer as much as possible. And I have been with her so many times now we have a very good feeling for each other. But it just a matter of base physics that she can't do what the other two can.