PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you punt when it's raining?

Bynumbynumbynum
05-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Personally, don't like the idea of bringing an umbrella to a shop...

You guys?

aussiegaigin
05-01-2016, 11:04 PM
As long as it is not too far to walk without shelter. I got caught out on Monday; it went from light drizzle to pissing down, half way along a 100 metre open dash. The girl put a heater on and helped dry my clothes during the session LOL

wilisno
05-01-2016, 11:10 PM
I don't mind umbrella, but I always wear raincoat when punting ! ;) ;) ;)

Nejums
06-01-2016, 12:08 AM
I bring my snorkels so I don't have to come up for air.

cisco
06-01-2016, 01:10 AM

:):):):):)

DeepImpact
06-01-2016, 09:16 AM
Personally, don't like the idea of bringing an umbrella to a shop...

You guys?

For Bro's going into shops who are worried about their privacy it is better if it is raining as the umbrella held low will mean that you are far less likely to be recognised by anyone.

khuntong
06-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Hate the rain when I have to go punting.. I'm riding motorbike so rain is like my worst enemy... Had to cancel my booking on Monday cos of the bloody rain didn't stop all day...

sukeong
06-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Hate punting when raining too. In fact hate to go out anywhere when raining lol

cuteguy
06-01-2016, 12:13 PM
You would expect that it wouldn't be busy at the shops when it's pouring outside. Well, I put it to the test and to my surprise, the place I visited (not in the city) was very busy and not only that, I had to wait for a while to see the next girl. Who says rain deters guys from punting? When you're horny, nothing will stop you from punting.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Just imagine it was a lazy Sunday morning, it's dark outside and raining, the weather is cool and you and your lovely Mrs or girlfriend or partner are having a sleep in !!

You cuddle up under the warmth of the doona and you can feel your mighty morning hard on, you moved into a spoon position, you lowered down the clothings and entered your loved one from behind........................nothing much can beat that !!

Now fast forward to today, it's the same raining day, and you are equally horny, just waiting for the moment where you can duck out for a quickie................

and finally you are at your favourite shop with your favourite WL or ML, both naked and ready...................

Who is to say no punting in a rainy day.....................haha :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2016, 12:56 PM
You would expect that it wouldn't be busy at the shops when it's pouring outside. Well, I put it to the test and to my surprise, the place I visited (not in the city) was very busy and not only that, I had to wait for a while to see the next girl. Who says rain deters guys from punting? When you're horny, nothing will stop you from punting.

Haha, luckily when I went for an unexpected punt yesterday in the rain, the shop I went to in Rockdale was Not busy !! found a pleasant surprise too, posted the AR already in the other forum, will copy over here shortly, stay tune !! :miao:

Bynumbynumbynum
06-01-2016, 09:39 PM

Good point, last rainy day tomorrow, will test your theory.

D-93
07-01-2016, 12:12 AM
I don't mind and I guess the rain would help a little in getting rid of the smell of the oil from you.

the_boss_king
04-02-2016, 11:07 AM
punting in the rainy cold weather isn't bad. sometimes that extra heat from body to body helps warm your insides haha

lakeshow
04-02-2016, 12:28 PM
While the rain is going, most people are more concerned about not stepping into puddles, and move quicker usually.

Less chance for someone to recognise you.

the_boss_king
04-02-2016, 02:48 PM
the way to go is not to care LOL. walk in proudly. support small businesses !

Huntsman
04-02-2016, 08:36 PM
I don't care if it's rain or shine, although I have noticed that there tends to be more girls available when it's raining...

cisco
04-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Dont say about raining even Earthquake i go to punt :)

TresCojones
04-02-2016, 09:59 PM
For Bro's going into shops who are worried about their privacy it is better if it is raining as the umbrella held low will mean that you are far less likely to be recognised by anyone.

and in places like the CBD the foot traffic dies down, people stay in for coffee or lunch, so fewer people will see you hiding under your umbrella. rainy day punt = smuth move

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2016, 08:31 AM

Save you strength from pounding her ! And let the earth rocks the bed back and forth for you??? You are a brave man !

cuteguy
05-02-2016, 10:18 AM
I don't care if it's rain or shine, although I have noticed that there tends to be more girls available when it's raining...

I don't care if it rains. I've also noticed more girls working when it's wet outside.

wilisno
05-02-2016, 01:50 PM

Agreed ! The weather never comes into consideration for punting ! ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
04-06-2016, 07:31 PM
When it rains heavily I just feel lazy getting the car out and driving to a place to do some punting. What about you guys?

Alan86
04-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Some of my best punts have been when it's raining.

It's cold outside, and you feel incredible when your holding the ML pressed against you, and feeling her warmth! It's the Best feeling!

It makes me feel like that's one of the reasons men and women are made for each Other! To keep each other warm at night!

Then add if you go to a place with a sauna! Ahhh....

The only problem is the logistics of getting there! It's a bitch to go out in the rain sometimes. Train or driving.

But if you are already out, then it's awesome. Or if you mKe the trip, it's worth it!

But if it's a full on Severe storm, I ain't going nowhere!

GT101
04-06-2016, 11:42 PM
My experience has been that it's less busy when it is raining. That generally means a better choice of girls and often better service as the girls are more keen to be chosen (as there are less punters).

I've had the best line up of girls when it had been bucketing down.

cuteguy
06-06-2016, 02:19 PM
My experience has been that it's less busy when it is raining. That generally means a better choice of girls and often better service as the girls are more keen to be chosen (as there are less punters).

I've had the best line up of girls when it had been bucketing down.

I would agree with your first and third points. Not really sure about the second one. Some girls might prefer to stay home rather than get wet.

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2016, 02:05 AM
I used to love going to At Michelle's at Newlands St on a rainy day, on the 5/F with the window opened a bit, and a passionate white girl sliding her big tits up and down my body and eventually tits fuck her for a real slow cum !!

From memory, that's about the only RnT / body to body shop I could get natural lights and see and listen to the rain !

Just sharing

Sam88
07-06-2016, 02:11 AM
"listen to the rhythm of the falling rain" :cool2: