PDA

View Full Version : Question Nuru

memememe
06-01-2016, 11:08 AM
In Sydney for a couple of days and looking for a Nuru massage, or japanese bathhouse experience

Can anyone help? who is available. and where are they?

thanks

aussiegaigin
06-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Use the search function

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2016, 01:39 PM
In Sydney for a couple of days and looking for a Nuru massage, or japanese bathhouse experience

thanks

Mate, for a foundation member you probably haven't been on the forum much recently !!

244 Paddington is the place to go brother, do a search in the AR section under Geisha Club Paddington and all you need to know about Nuru and Japanese girls are there buddy.

Enjoy

Cheers

:smile:

slacker
09-01-2016, 10:32 AM
I can confirm that geisha club pasdington does nuru body slide in a water/air bed. Room pretty small but service is good.

GoldfishMan
09-01-2016, 11:03 AM
I can confirm that geisha club pasdington does nuru body slide in a water/air bed. Room pretty small but service is good.
Careful with this place. It's not the shop doing the nuru but the girl, so you need to make sure you choose the right girl to do it. I was stupid and blindly chose a girl (can't remember her name but she was Chinese) and ordered the nuru service. The girl openly admitted she had never done it before! It was completely ineffective, to say the least!
Maybe ask the receptionist which girl is good for nuru. Or check in here.

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Careful with this place. It's not the shop doing the nuru but the girl, so you need to make sure you choose the right girl to do it. I was stupid and blindly chose a girl (can't remember her name but she was Chinese) and ordered the nuru service. The girl openly admitted she had never done it before! It was completely ineffective, to say the least!
Maybe ask the receptionist which girl is good for nuru. Or check in here.

There has been quite a few very detailed reviews on the nuru services and mostly were provided by Japanese girls and credit to the shop, they do promote the nuru services separately , so if any brother does a bit of home works , you can't go too wrong !

Cheers

NaughtyBoy13
09-01-2016, 01:13 PM

thanks
Nothing special. Because I dont think they can provide a real Nuru Massage. But I know Romeo and Juliet Massage Burwood is kind of special nude massage. Provided by Korean girls :) Rooms are nice and clean, hot oil, hot towel to wipe your body at the end, body to body and happy ending included.