PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Sue - I was like a fat kid with a double choc cake

ch_james2020
06-01-2016, 09:05 PM
Nearing towards the end of 2015 got my sessions more frequent each week, so I decided to ring 42 Glades and was told that a new Korean girl just started on her first day. There I was right away!

Sue is a gorgeous young girl with quite a mischievous laugh I must admit. Into the room and we took turns in the shower where I got to know her better and to no surprise, she could carry conversations really well and never failed to laugh at my cheesy ass jokes. Her vibrant yet gentle character helped to set the mood right as we got onto the bed, feeling really comfortable as we were cuddling. I asked how her first day was and she said it was a bit tiring, which I said to slow down the pace and we can just do whatever she felt comfortable with tonight.

But those racks.... Something I couldn't take my eyes off the whole time that got me solid all the way! As soon as we started kissing and rubbing, things went from 0-100 and it left me with the "didn't she just say she was a bit tired?"

What a day it was to see the naughty side of this innocent looking girl who went all out with me on the last session for her first day, I must admit I was well rewarded in the end!

I'd prefer to leave the details out but I'd definitely go back and meet Sue again... And again....

*42 Glades, well done on those rainwater-type shower! The room I had was in such a tiptop condition.

puppy123
12-01-2016, 03:36 PM
is she on air ?

harrycd
08-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Does she still have short hair, asking for a mate

42Gladesville
06-06-2018, 11:12 AM
ITS HER LAST DAY TODAY