PDA

View Full Version : Other My First Report

thenewpunter
06-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Hi Bros... This is my very first report... I thought after all these years of reading your reports, I thought i'll share something.

In the last couple of weeks, did some punting around Alexandria and Rosebery Area.

The 1st punt - Jessica - she was so horny. Massage was 3/10 but Part 2, 9/10. She was rubbing herself all over and you could feel her wet down there. She rubbed it on the legs and on my back during part 1. It was painful as she climbed over on my back and tried to use her knee then sit...

Time for Part 2... This was the most surprising part. There was no teasing during part 1. Just took everything off and then climbed up on the bed then started Spanish instead of HJ. I couldn't believe it and couldn't hold for too long. Her body I would say is 7/10 but smooth skin and nice size and nipples.

Jessica I think is about late 20's to early 30's

2nd punt went back to the same place but tried a different girl. She said she was japanese. She looks in her early 20's. She told me it was her 1st day on the job and at the shop. Massage was really good. Very nice massage I would rate it around 8/10. Body not so big boobs nearly flat but nice and perky. She is very slim and tall. Very nice down there too. Very wet. Didn't mind the touch and the suck. But she did complain a little bit.

in time for part 2, it was amazing. She knows how to tease you and get you up. Amazing technique.

These are my punts just before 2016...

In the past I did have a few punts too in Pyrmont - Greenbank - Gina (Thai) and with Yuki - the famous one.

Yuki - I've seen her since she was in Alexandria and then at Wattle. Amazing body when she was at alexandria but a bit shy back then. She does an amazing b2b.

Lastly - there was a Sophia at Ultimo - very unexpected she accepted $80 for BBBJ.

Sorry about my post... I'm a bit shy and the memories makes me go back again... only if we don't have to spend $$$...

Max Impact
07-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Your RNT punts sound great bro.

But did you mention where they were?

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Very good first review brother Newpunter!

Nice job.

A quick summary of your recent adventures no less !

I could see that you are still seeing one of our mutual favourite in Yuki! Where is she these days?? I only know about Sat st Wattle but haven't been back in couple of years , you mentioned Bulwara and Roseville before, please share the address and days she works there, thanks !

Cheers

thenewpunter
08-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Sorry for not being specific. Didn't know if we can be.

Last I heard of Yuki is that she works at Greenbank in Bulwara Rd, Pyrmont/Ultimo on Wednesdays.

The others Epsom Beauty (Aya & Jessica)

635 Gardeners (Vivian and Amy).