PDA

View Full Version : Jessica, sweet girl from China, Tiny and pretty 小巧漂亮小辣椒, 适宜任何位

massagecriticaus
07-01-2016, 06:44 AM
Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : Geisha Club

Date of Visit : Just before Christmas

Rates : Standard $180 60min/ $150 45 min, VIP $280 60min/ $220 45 min

Size/shape : 160cm, size 6, Long hair, C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : I did the premium services with BBBJ, DFK, Body kissing......

Value for money/recommend? : Yes....Must try

Got half a day to kill as most of us do in the 24th, Heard about this really young girl at Geisha club call Jessica so rang up and keeper said can book a slot for me, perfect!!

Meet her half an hour later, absolutely stunning! Small and compact body. Lovely C cups. She is very friendly with plenty of chit chat with hugs and kisses to start. She help me get the she remove her bikini out fit. We hear for the shower. Her shower routine was really good, Liberal massaging the front and back of your private parts. You have to be careful and not to accidently blow your load in the shower.

Went on the bed and she started a long BBBJ, again be careful of that twisted tongue and that firm lips of hers and they are very lethal in BBBJ. I try to get her in to 69 but only for a short time. Seems she wasn't keen on people kissing and touching her down south.

She has now doms me up. I did mention she is quite small so you can move her in any position. She was initially worry that I go in too far too quickly. By the time she moved on top of me, She is on full charge and fucking me hard. Flip her into doggie and pound that little ass of her hard right before I blow my load.

A present young girl and the perfect punt for a half day holiday. You got to love this little girl!!

paddington244
15-03-2016, 03:32 PM
22 years old Jessica here today. Very popular Chinese pocket rocket. Excellent service!!

四川小辣椒 Jessica 上班,20出頭,絕對年輕。 160公分, 五碼,C杯。只到十点,快來預約呀,信心保证!!