PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you save your load just for your session?

lakeshow
07-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Hey fellas, just a late night question to ponder.

Maybe it's an ego thing, about shooting a big load. But do you guys save your load for a few days before going to a session, or do you empty the barrel before you go see your ML?

Gregorious
08-01-2016, 12:32 AM
Im not certain holding back a few days increases your load size.

Ill often get a handjob or blowjob in the morning as i wake up from my girl, then still manage to release a sizeable load during the afternoon or evening if i have a punt.

I just make sure i drink plenty of fluids and make sure i get plenty of cock stimulation during the session. This way a monster load is guaranteed.

xconcepx
08-01-2016, 05:06 AM
Im not certain holding back a few days increases your load size.

Ill often get a handjob or blowjob in the morning as i wake up from my girl, then still manage to release a sizeable load during the afternoon or evening if i have a punt.

I just make sure i drink plenty of fluids and make sure i get plenty of cock stimulation during the session. This way a monster load is guaranteed.

I'd have no problems getting up early for work if i got the same deal as you everyday. Maybe i should suggest the idea to her ahhahaaha

Gregorious
08-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Im lucky i know.

I often why i punt myself but as we all know its an addiction thats hard to kick.

foxybabe
08-01-2016, 08:46 PM
I would, to give ML a sizable load

JimBeam
09-01-2016, 02:09 AM
I totally second cock stimulation, that can do the most damage to the WL *big grin*..

I do normally savage my load if I knew I was going to punt that day.. otherwise itd take me forever to release but nevertheless, nothing a professional cock stimulation cannot fix..

NaughtyBoy13
09-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Hey fellas, just a late night question to ponder.

Maybe it's an ego thing, about shooting a big load. But do you guys save your load for a few days before going to a session, or do you empty the barrel before you go see your ML?

Having good food with high protein like beef + Saving for 2-3 days. But for me, I still can release a fucking big load everyday. Making love before sex increase my load size :)

Gregorious
09-01-2016, 09:39 PM
The tried and tested Pineapple Juice diet for the morning when a session is planned in the afternoon or evening is also gold. Especially when you know youre getting a BBBJ and possibly CIM or COF.

My favourire regular appreciates it immensely and gets me little extras ontop.

kjs
18-01-2016, 12:07 PM
I always try but maybe owing to my high protein diet or whatever i usually shoot big loads and almost always teh wl girl will say "oh too much,too much oh no" or "you not have sex for long time?".. :D

yipsamsam
18-01-2016, 02:25 PM
normally 2-3 days, if empty the barrel, no feeling. But if full, easy to cum

fit69
18-01-2016, 03:55 PM
having a wank in the morning then visiting at night is perfect for me, I dont cum easy and feels are good.

Littlewonder
19-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Don't worry who cares the girls don't just relax and have fun!

kamo
19-01-2016, 11:55 PM
If I try and save up a load for a few days I find I'm on a hair trigger when I punt, and it makes enjoying the session hard when I'm so focussed on not cumming.