PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Bella - 227 Broadway

jsnow
08-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Visited Bella the other day, mainly due to being a spur of the moment decision and no booking and had hoped to see Vicky however all girls were busy other than Bella. I'm not the best with ARs but noticed Bella hadn't had any so thought I put put one forward.

Bella is as the description Alice provides, Chinese, definitely 20yrs old, approx 150cm and quite small/petite being approx size 4. B cups. Skim, but not skinny skinny like Jojo for example.

Initially when I saw her I thought she was cute, given quite small/petite kind of a fresh uni school girl, but not the sexiness of say Vivian or Tarah. but after seeing her close she had quite a pretty face.

Overall gfe was very strong and she was even there chatting to me whilst I showered when I first got there which is was a first as the girls normally leave the room and come back.

Pt1 massage was relatively good, but could be improved here and there. But the chatting and gfe was more on my priority list.

Pt2. B2b with baby powder which was great. After the turnover it was also great. Quite sensual and great finish.

I would return to see her as I had a good experience. If your after a more secure girl with strong massage maybe Vivian. But is your after a small sweet and innocent girl with gfe I would recommend Bella.

Disclaimer as always ymmv :)

Looking forward to being better organised with booking next time and seeing Vicky.

Happy punting.

Funtwo
08-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Might give Bella a try next time!! Sounds adorable! Maybe next time if you see her she will join you for shower ;D

316central massage
09-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Thank you for the lovely words, she finally learnt how to do the stronger massage with elbow a few days ago, so you will probably be happier on her next visit~

I will train all girls to offer proper remedial skills, as I am a strong massage customer too, I understand the sour back sour shoulder's feeling.

------------------------------

Bella works in Broadway MON, TUE from 3:00pm

jsnow
13-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Thank you for the lovely words, she finally learnt how to do the stronger massage with elbow a few days ago, so you will probably be happier on her next visit~

I will train all girls to offer proper remedial skills, as I am a strong massage customer too, I understand the sour back sour shoulder's feeling.

------------------------------

Bella works in Broadway MON, TUE, WED from 3:00pm

Thanks for the info Alice.

Look forward to seeing her again. However there is a couple more ladies I would also like to try first so may have to flip a coin on who to visit next :)

aussiegaigin
16-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Seems Bella has left the shop now

316central massage
17-02-2016, 06:12 PM
"One bad report will put off a thousand customers, but a good report might be ignored." I totally agree, these days customers becoming more sensible, shop won't be very busy because of some good reviews, or be quiet because of bad/no reviews.

Lots our already left girls actually got good reviews before, maybe these days customers' expectation not very high, maybe most our Broadway girls are just too good to compare or achieve. I am not fussy on picking girls, decent looking, nice personality and standard services. I wouldn't like seeing them comes and goes, comes and goes, I do hope them to stay, stay for a bit longer and longer time.

corvus
09-05-2016, 10:11 PM
I saw Bella yesterday (Sunday) .

Her description is accurate. Boobs are pretty full and perky , excellent !

I think her biggest asset is her eyes. They could launch a few thousand ship. Perhaps wevshould call her Helen.

Her massage / part 1 needs some work. But I think it's because she is too small, so not enough strength?

She was, however, quite attentative and was more than happy to target areas that were causing trouble.

Part 2, was GFE all the way. She is fantastic and affectionate. It was quite memorable.

7.5 out of 10.
Bravo!

blanet
10-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm tempted to see her with all these positive reports.