PDA

View Full Version : Moorooka Arcade shop

DirtySanchez
09-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Not sure what this shop is actually called but I know it's been visited by many punters frequently.

Usually busy everytime I try to visit but got in the other day.

Even though it's not the cleanest shop in the world I love the fact that's got a bit of Gold Coast about it and includes GST.

Hadn't been in here for a while but the massage was pretty lacklustre. Seemed more like she was trying to get as many people through the door as she could. Half hour session and got short changed on time and was out in about 22 min. I also noticed on the piece of paper she leaves at the front saying the time she will be free was 20 mins after I went in.

Anyway, wasn't too concerned as I got what I needed and wasn't bothered about staying any longer.

I've had better here before but perhaps it was just the not the best ML the shop has.

flamejob
09-01-2016, 01:58 PM
I've visited this shop a few times and always booked the hour. Massage is ok, the ML if friendly and I found it be reasonable VFM.

DirtySanchez
09-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Defo VFM, that's why I like it and the Ml I had previously was very good, just this one seemed like she'd rather be elsewhere, which is fair enough. I wouldn't like putting up with some punters either.

Claymore123
09-01-2016, 05:56 PM
I've been here a couple of times and both times I saw this chubby Viet.

Massage is non existent and HE was soso. Definitely VFM.

Saw a really cute young girl the other day but she was booked,which was a pity. But she was flat chested, the chubby one had larger boobs (I'm a boob lover).

Does anyone have any ML to recommend for this shop? It is my local. If you're interested in the chubby ml feel free to shoot me a pm.

jaccky
09-01-2016, 11:07 PM
I think I saw the Chubby Viet (He?). I remember her (him?!!) being the generous type. You're right, massage was non existent; and she kept answering texts the whole time- but I might return as I'm into the whole chubby thing, and she delivered in other ways, and the fact that yes, it has something of the Gold Coast about it. So if you have a name Claymore, a pm I would be grateful for as I might have another crack. Cheers.

Claymore123
10-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Lol. I meant HE as in happy ending.

Actually I'll just say it here since I'm lazy to pm. I don't know her name but she works every Thursdays and Fridays if that helps

jaccky
10-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Thanks. That'll suffice