PDA

View Full Version : Cmk In Bali, Indonesia 2015-16...

cmk76
09-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Royal Palace Spa
Jalan Dewi Sri No. 45, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
+62 896-7417-3168
https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Royal+Palace+Kuta+:+Bapak+Banu/@-8.7110977,115.1719109,16z/data=!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x2dd246cf367327ab:0x8ac175848 9f92997!2sRoyal+Palace+Kuta+:+Bapak+Banu!3m1!1s0x2 dd246cf367327ab:0x8ac1758489f92997
http://www.royalpalacespa.com/

Fransiska 11.00 pm 151227

Second night in Seminyak, Bali; I jumped into a cab and asked for the nearest massage establishment around the area. It was no more than a 10 minute ride to this 3 storey complex. Dimly lit, apart from the ubiquitous Royal Palace Spa sign that spanned across the width of the building. Numerous doormen littered around the entry, while cab drivers waited on their respectable side of the stand. It may look intimidating at first, but they do welcome you and ensure that you’re well looked after.

Unfortunately, there isn’t a concentrated area of massage and spa joints closer to this drive. It was scattered around the main road that ran along the river. Sanur was the driver’s recommendation, but it was on the east coast and the commute was at least 30-40 minutes away where dedicated places like this clustered. However, I was keen on keeping my travelling distance closer to my humble hotel close by.

I walked in to the deserted place, with a bar on the right and curtained off booths to fit larger groups on the left. TV screens were hung opposite the booths for live karaoke singing. Bar stools filled the main floor for clients and girls to have a casual drink and meet. It was a dingy dive of a place. Mouldy, musty, cigarette filled stench mixed in with the air conditioning. It didn’t match anything on the website’s impression of the facilities. It reminded me of the Cross i.e. Porky’s. Hues of red, black and blue were the theme colours of this place.

The caretaker meets me. Dark, well built, shaved head, goatee and earrings in both ears. A person you wouldn’t want to get out of line with either. He briefly welcomes me and stands firm while listening to my queries. He is professional, direct, informs me of the availability and the rates. It was 1 million rupiah (roughly $100 AUD) for a massage with a handjob or 1.2 million rupiah ($120 AUD) for full service. You get 90 minutes for the session. If you decide to stay for half an hour or an hour, it is still the same rate. Shots are negotiated with the girl of your choice.

90 minutes gives you ample time to acquaint yourself before getting intimate with the girl. There were no negotiations either. It is pretty much a take it or leave it policy. Caretaker proceeds to tell me that there were only 4 girls at the moment. They were immediately summoned off the lounges and made themselves available for viewing within the fish bowl.

The girls were dressed in casual outfits. Low cut dresses in dark tones of red, black and blue. Actually, that is the result of the lighting in the whole area. A 2.5 mt x 1 mt box with a large viewing window was where the girls sat in. 2 rows of bench seating that would have no more than 10 bums filling it. Mirrored tints on the inside so the girls weren’t able to see the customers on the outside. The girls had their faces down, preoccupied with their phones until the caretaker pipes up and demands them to lift their faces up for a closer inspection.

All were in their 20’s, with varying degrees of skin complexion. One sat at the top bench near the AC, looked completely out of it; kept yawning and had a full tattooed sleeve on her left arm. 3 others sat on the bottom bench, looked a little livelier. The first 2 from the left were curvy and busty, wide eyed and healthier than the first. The last girl looked well proportioned, with dyed streaks, braces and was not dark by local standards. The majority of the girls working were from the other islands of Indonesia, such as Borneo, Kalimantan and Java.

Fransiska. I was drawn to a tattoo just an inch below her left clavicle. Her hair covered half of which happened to be her real name, written in cursive style. She had fake lashes, coloured contacts, hair extensions and minor makeup on her face. Ruby red lipstick and an anxious smile. Underneath all the trashy masquerade was a genuinely sweet girl I had later found. My gut feeling was that she was right for me tonight. Prior to the caretaker calling her out, I paid my 1.2 million rupiah to the cashier.

Fransiska appeared to be a little nervous and shy when we met. As most girls do when they are faced with a client for the first time. She smiles coyly and gently takes me by the hand. We head up the stairs. With her oversized heels, clip-clopping her way to the top, I watched her every step to ensure she climbs cautiously. I give a brief glance from my side and we made pleasantries. Mainly in Bahasa, as her English skills were limited.

Stopping at the first floor where attendants were at their table, stocking up on personal cleaning products in small hand held baskets for the girls. The basic kit of body and feminine wash. No mouth wash was included. We continued to the second floor and head into room 3. An awful minty green painted room was where I spent the next 90 minutes. On the landing in the direct corner, was a quarter circle ensuite. Just a few steps away was a double bed, neatly framed by the 3 sides of the wall. An oily spotty mirror than ran lengthwise of the bed. The sweat stained after smell of sheets and pillows were familiar to my nose from a few budget shops back in Sydney. This wasn’t any different. Apart from the location, my senses were not shocked, nor was it impressed by the room.

Siska, as she was affectionately known, slowly put her bag and basket down. Sitting on the bed, arranging my belongings and observing her slowly. I asked her age, as under that well lit room, she appeared to be a lot younger. 22 was her reply. I motioned to have a shower and asked for body wash. She obliges, squeezing enough lotion to lather all my privates and parts of my body. It was a shame that the shower was not big enough for 2. I would have asked her to join me.

As I cleansed, she starts to wriggle out of her blue dress. I’m missing that all too important viewing of her undressing, However, I caught glimpses of a shiny, healthy caramel toned skin. A sexy red and black lingerie set was also eye catching. Her curves were sweeping and smooth on a young taut, woman’s body. The bra and panties came off swiftly. Her genes were her best asset. The rest of her body was naturally amazing. Apart from her tattoos, her skin was flawless. Not a blemish, scar, or mark in sight. Shaven below with an elusive triangle of her pubic area. I was in awe at what I saw so far.

Siska asks me to lay on my front where a routine massage would start. I find it a little uncomfortable when lying with my face straight into a pillow. Even when an adjustment of my head is propped over the pillow and my throat is rested for support. It’s the only way possible where I could breathe easily and not suffocate. Half an hour or so of a very competent massage with oil. Starting on the back and working her way down to my legs. Even, long strokes using her thumb and index. I was not expecting it at all, it was done very professionally and the strength was more than adequate. I complimented and thanked her. I was then asked to turn around.

Kneeling in front of me was such an eye dropping sight. Siska smiles and gently runs her fingers along my thighs. Hunching her body over me, she begins her ‘dance’. Swaying and smelling each other’s scent while my hands made first contact along her arms. I give her a quick squeeze along the triceps. I part her tresses over her shoulder. She lifts her torso back up and stated that it was warm. She turns the AC on and was back in my arms. This time Siska laid side by side next to me. My finger worked its way down to massage her clitoris. I spent a long, slow period massaging her tiny slit while gently kissing her lips. I had to be mindful of her braces, so only managed soft french kissing and lip sucking.

We got back up on our feet and caressed one other. It seems that her nerves were easing and she is comfortable in my company. Kissing along her nape and behind her ear, while grabbing that firm rear of hers. Her equally firm breasts were pressed hard against me and I felt a little tension building up below, pressing towards her mound.

Dropping her back on the bed, I nearly slipped from the tiled floor. She was a little taken back at this but I assured her that everything was fine. Kissing my way down to her sweet spot, then paused to admire it briefly before dining in. It was almost too perfect where her lips were nonexistent. And the only thing evident was a shy hood covering her miniscule clitoris. My hands roamed and squeezed her breasts and could not believe how naturally firm they were. Her nipples were on a smaller side, still untainted or dark in colour. Her breasts would have been a smaller C on a lithe and toned body. There was nothing artificial about her body and her age is proof of that.

Licking my way methodically to watch her stomach clench, quiver and hands contorted in awkwardness. I grab hold of one hand and witnessed her bucking to my tongue. Then finally convulsing and gasping for air. Taking my time to pleasure her, eventually made her a little tired. Moving up to her face, and motioned to kiss her. She had a slight embarrassed expression on her face after I ate her out completely. She grins but turns her head away. With a little coaxing, I got her to kiss me on the lips. So she could taste all that excitement that her pussy was producing.

Siska gets out the condom I brought along and tries to get me aroused before slipping it on. At a point when I was going down on her, I was hard but the thought of the condom being produced only made it flaccid in mere seconds. She tried her best my stroking and giving me a covered blow job, but it was deflating. It has been awhile since I have had covered sex, and it was on the rare few occasions when the ML made me hard enough to do it.

I spent the last moments canoodling next to Fransiska, rubbing my tip against her clitoris, without any penetration. My finger managed to slip in completely and felt how tight her walls were. If it were actual penetrative sex, I don’t think I would have lasted the distance. The foreplay was a highlight and so were the shy moments of kissing, caressing and touching. We parted ways with me saying that I would love to see her again when I’m back in Bali.

Fransiska was inexperienced in all aspects of sex and was relatively new to the industry. But according to one cab driver, that this was a drawcard for a lot of punters who wanted innocent, fresh faces girls who expected their clients to lead and explore. The whole experience with Fransiska was gfe-like, reserved and a lot innocent than I had anticipated…

cmk76
14-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Royal Palace Spa
Darah 11.30 pm 160107

A week of sun and sea on the islands, gave my body a much deserved rest and relaxation. A fresh tan and lighter weight put me back in the mood for a punt. Second visit back here to see if Fransiska was working. Unfortunately, she had a night off. Tonight was a different story. I could have easily counted 10 girls on the premise! Lounging around, laughing, giggling, and singing along to the karaoke on the screens. I meet a mamasan this time. A ladyboy. Or, a transvestite. Who grew her hair out, applied makeup and dressed in women’s clothing. From her voice, it was certain. From her body, it was undetermined.

She recommends a cheeky looking girl by the name of Darah, a little dynamite. She is beyond tiny and would have weighed no more than 40 kg. Another lass with braces. Thick, long luscious hair, mischievous eyes, nice lips on a wide smiley face. Standing at a miniature 150 cms in height, lighter tanned, with small tattoos here and there. 22 years of, quite experienced in massage and sex. Not a consistent masseur like Siska, but aims to please. When I was on my front receiving a massage, she made a comment that my skin was like a snake. The skin from my back was peeling. I thank her for removing it, rather than massaging it

This time I was able to complete the session with Darah. I believe there was something in her touch. A week’s absence of not offloading myself and being around exotic women might have inspired me too. Very smooth and silky in bed is how I would describe her style. A slow tease of her pussy lips on my shaft and head whilst she clambered on top. She rubs her tiny little A’s over my body. Her nipples were a lot pumped up and throbs with excitement.

Her pussy would have been the smallest and tightest I have felt. Her lips were more prominent. Not shaven like Siska, but not overgrown either. Her body was responsive to daty in a very controlled, subtle way. There were no sudden orgasmic jerks. It was just tiny breaths from her mouth. And fluid contortions from her body.

We spent a lot of time masturbating each other’s privates and kissing. Her leg was bent and wrapped over my torso the whole time. It was sexy. She looked right into my eyes and I sensed a lot of engagement with her. I think the whole interaction maintained my erection. My finger could only fit half way into her pussy too. I pondered on the actual feeling of having sex with her. The thought itself got me quite aroused.

Darah started a very sexy, slow mount on top. With a feather light body of hers, I could barely feel her weight on me. As she got her rhythm going, I felt a lot of tension around the base. This, I think is what a cock ring must feel like! She was very tight. She did apply lube to ease herself in. However, I felt every stroke of her walls clamping down along my shaft. It created a vacuum where the rubber was almost sucked up by her pussy. I had to stretch the rest of it towards the base so that it was snug.

I think I lasted a good 10 minutes before holding her back down and cumming for the first round. I pulled her in as close as I can, and stopped her from grinding any further. We hugged and kissed for a brief moment. My cock was still hard inside her. I initiated more thrusting of my hips and began the whole process again. This time, I lifted her buttocks up with both hands, and pumped from underneath. Darah was now getting vocal. I was able to control my thrusting and rhythm. Darah was losing her breath and I filled the same condom for the second time! A first for me…

foxybabe
15-01-2016, 02:08 PM
thanks for sharing, a very nice AR

timtam
28-03-2016, 02:19 AM
I am going to Bali next month and staying in senur . Do you know any good places?

Oldguy61
18-07-2023, 05:07 PM
I am going to Bali next month and staying in senur . Do you know any good places?

great review. Ineed a trip to Bali.