PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 J-Lo - sexy Thai girl

cuteguy
10-01-2016, 01:20 AM
Some time ago, I noticed photos of an attractive Thai former model working at Rockdale. Her name was J-Lo and after checking the shop’s roster, I decided to pay a visit to the shop one Tuesday night.

I was waiting in the room and was told that she was running late. Eventually she arrives and greets me in the waiting room with a gorgeous smile. All I can say is that she was stunning. She is young (under 25), pretty and tall with long legs. She has this sultry look with a pretty face and long black hair. She was in a black nightie over her black G-string and bra and wearing black fishnet stockings and high heels. Her sexy but stylish appearance appealed to me very much. Thus, I decided to go with J-Lo and knowing that she was very popular and usually booked most times, I opted for a two hour booking on the spot.

J-Lo appears carrying a few clean towels and this girl is simply irresistible. Immediately, we start chatting and after a minute or two, the mood in the room is very comfortable. It’s as if we have known each other for some time. Her outgoing personality gives me good vibes that I’m going to have a fabulous time with this girl. We sit on the bed next to each other and she is holding and touching my hand in a very sensual way as if I was her boyfriend. After 15 minutes have passed that we decide to remove our clothes. For us, there didn’t seem to be any urgency to rip our clothes off and to go for it given that we had two hours to spend together.

Anyway, it’s time to take a shower. I ask J-Lo if she would like to join me and she does. I later regretted asking her to take a shower and removing her clothes because she looked incredibly sexy in what she was wearing. Once her clothes were off, she revealed a sexy size 6-7 body with enhanced D cup breasts that had very small nipples and a rounded slightly meaty bottom. She also had a few obvious tattoos on her back. She washed me in the shower and we continued to chat even when showering. After I finished my shower, J-Lo had her own but continued to speak to me while I was drying up and waiting for her on the bed.

As noted above, there were no communication problems with J-Lo. We continued to chat while we lay next to each other on the bed. Another guy would be of the opinion that he’s not there to talk, but for me it can make the experience more pleasant. So I went with the flow and for some time, we didn’t engage in any sexual activity.

There are some girls who will kiss and others who won’t. Well, J-Lo wouldn’t kiss or provide any DFK but surprisingly, she enjoyed sucking my nipples. I tried to work on her small nipples but she didn’t like it and therefore, I decided to go somewhere else. I moved my hand to play with her private part where I did some light touching. I could feel J-Lo was not all keen on the idea nor did she allow any fingering.

We lay together in the missionary position and massaged each other with our naked bodies. We continued to talk and gaze at each other as if we were lovers. It wasn’t long before J-Lo finally reaches for a condom before proceeding to give me CBJ. I approved her technique which was gentle and slow.After receiving some CBJ from J-Lo, we moved position so that we could begin in the missionary position, followed by squashing the deckchair and playing the cello before moving to doggy. There was something about her bottom that just made me want to stay in this position as I entered her deep and hard. J-Lo sure did moan a lot and it occurred every time my friend entered her. There was never a quiet moment during our sexual interaction.

After some pounding, it was time to take a short break where we continued to chat. Afterwards, J-Lo was hungry for my friend so she proceeded to give my friend more CBJ. There were moments where J-Lo would go up for air and start talking to me then go down to pleasure my friend. We tried a few positions and ended up in doggy again.

We took another break and this time she had to leave the room to go to the toilet and asked if I wanted a drink which was very considerate of her. I accepted her offer. She returned and we lay on the bed side by side. The mood was very intimate as we cuddled up and rested our heads on each other as if we were sleeping together. At the same time, our hands were all over each other in a sensual way leaving us completely relaxed while I touched her body with sensually erotic strokes with my hands. J-Lo then decides to get on top and I can feel she is very warm. I gently play with her private part while she licks my nipples. I can tell J-Lo is getting aroused and she commences another round of CBJ which moves onto more sexual interaction. After much engagement, I had to drop my load and it was all over her rounded bottom while in the doggy position.

J-Lo gets up and decides to have a shower while I rest on the bed getting my breath back after a long and remarkable time with this gorgeous Thai girl. I have my shower and after drying up, we continue to chat. Eventually, it’s time to leave so she kisses me on the cheek and gives me a warm hug. I was surprised she kissed me and mentioned this to her. She smiled at me and stated that she had a great time with me. I left the place with a huge smile on my face.

I must say that I really enjoyed J-Lo’s company probably because she has such a charming and friendly attitude. J-Lo is a great girl to talk to with interesting stories and conversations but most of all, she is very outgoing in personality. She’s the type of girl that will never make you feel bored in her presence. Notwithstanding this, she is a great companion and fun loving girl.

In summary, if you're searching for a Thai girl with stunning sultry looks, hot body, great personality and a good sense of humour then you have the amazing J-Lo. Whilst she didn’t come across as a girl who provided PSE, however there were many elements of GFE that came to mind when we were together. Time with her was very relaxing. While she didn't allow kissing, DFK or any extra services except for anal, she was very passionate in bed from start to finish with consistent moaning that suggested that she was enjoying herself. If you’re not after PSE but more of a relaxing experience with a sexy Thai girl who has a warm smile and friendly attitude and can quickly make you feel at ease, then this is one striking woman you absolutely cannot afford to miss spending some time with! For me, J-Lo was a pleasure to be with and it was a real pity that time went so quickly with her.

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Choc-O-Block
10-01-2016, 06:27 AM
Certainly a memorable dalliance for you cuteguy. You obviously enjoyed the view from behind with the doggy action ultimately getting the better of you but did you actually get to plunge your cuteguy into her J-Lo ass? It is her only extra service after all......

cuteguy
10-01-2016, 02:30 PM
All I can say is that it is on offer if you choose to do it but attracts an extra fee which you need to discuss with J-Lo.

Max Impact
10-01-2016, 09:41 PM
I'ts interesting the different combinations of services that individual girls decide on. For example those that allow you to deposit semen in their cute little mouth but they won't kiss.

And now to add to the weird combinations we have J-Lo.

No kissing, no BBBJ but you can fuck the hell out of her arse!

Who are we to try and understand women?

cuteguy
11-01-2016, 12:02 AM
As they say 'Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus'.

42Gladesville
27-05-2016, 10:59 AM
TALL, SEXY, FRIENDLY

J-LO IS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE !!!

come on in to gladesville and see her now

Rockdale_485
22-04-2017, 11:02 AM
She's coming back !!!

bingbang
23-04-2017, 03:14 PM
No bbbj cim, wouldnt even bother

Max Impact
23-04-2017, 09:32 PM
She used to do everything in the good old days at 5*!

Punterman2
23-04-2017, 10:34 PM
I'ts interesting the different combinations of services that individual girls decide on. For example those that allow you to deposit semen in their cute little mouth but they won't kiss.

And now to add to the weird combinations we have J-Lo.

No kissing, no BBBJ but you can fuck the hell out of her arse!

Who are we to try and understand women?

This made me laugh.

Rockdale_485
29-04-2017, 10:33 AM
She's coming back !!!