PDA

View Full Version : back to business

lazcuba77
10-01-2016, 04:17 PM
hola amigos
am have been tru some personals matter n other shits am hitting the road again,i got a couple reviews for u guys i hope u enjoy n r forgive my spelling remember english is my second language.cheers
Y&H ASPLEY:take another plunge there to try my luck n bingo,was greeting for a nice HAB,good english,nice massage
n really easy going girl but a totally a money hungry girl.i paid with my card dunno why n she ask me already if i dont have any cash with me,WTF?u already start the massage n u r asking me that???booki only 30mins ,lots of tackle tickle here n there,after the flip she whent stray to the point n gave me her menu,i ask for the highes one n what it includes n omg i take that one.
totally worth it,then cross the street to the atm in the pookies n paid fot u u get lol.
total damage:150
massage:8/10 sensual not deep tissue
shop:very nice n clean
wl;HAB but money hungry
WIR yesss hahahahaha:thirst:
XANADU CARINA:
whent the b4 chritsmas ,actually was my own present for christmas,book 1hrs nuru gel massage mmmm
greeted by the wl ,really nice,awesome acttitude very friendly.
the shop is on the back of the house ,very clean n nice enviroment,the massage table is amazing coz is waterbed
she stared with the nuru-gel massage n OMG she really know what u r looking for hahahaha so 30 mins is quite enough brothers ,dont ask for more hahaha,take the top menu n hit the spot again.
have a shower after that ,nice shower, very clean,fresh towels.
total damage:170
massage:10/10
wl:10/10 hse is not a HAB but she know what to do lol
shop:10/10
WIR .definitely:grimace:
n the last but not the least..
Q VELY MASSAGE SANDGATE RD.:love:
ASK FOR MY REGULAR on the weekends coz she only work sat,sun,but she was busy at least 8pm.i was to horny coz ilovemassage clayfield leave blue lol,took aplunge there coz a special offer 45 dollars but massage was a shit,the wl have no idea what she was doing,she was trying to de her best but nah,at this time u already know the massage is going to be good or bad,am alright?ok back to the point.
text tru weechat n make a booking with other girl coz my was busy,greeted on the door for a cutie,shorty korean girl.
the mamasan told she is very popular n she does a good deep tissue,so i gave her a go.
the room was clean n tidy ,the place was busy all booked,
she ask me how i would like the massage ,i said:hard plz,n she started,nice pressure ,lots of elbow,nice n then she jump on my back n sit on it ,OMG!!!!i could feel her "thing"over my bumps mmmmm i get totaly hard rock,so nice ,so cute,she ask me :r u ok?hell yeah ,am 100 percent ok,nice chat,nice attitude,i could understand y is she so popular lol
lots of tackles mmmm
on the flip we have some nice chating while she massage me my legs n places around the area,we whent to business
n she allow me to do some stuff i never colud do with other gilrs b4 for a basic price,nice bumps,nice titis
i was cleaned with a hot towels,keep chating,everything perfect.
massage:10/10
shop:7/10 needs some tlc
wl:10/10 fuck yeah
wir:next sat same time lol,i have to see her again.:love::love:
so sorry if is to much to read guys :shout: i hope u guys enjoy my reviews n happy punting.
pm for details ,i dont mind to share.

Bubbaloo
10-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Haha. Not at all. I enjoy your banter. Thanks for the reports 😉. If you don't mind, PM me details of the QVley lady. Cheers...

flamejob
11-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Dude, I've been looking at going to Xanadu. This ad has me intrigued with the alternating colouerd lights on the 'table of tranquility'. Did you experience this when you were there?

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_355696703/Waxing-relaxing-massage-for-men-women-at-Carina.html

lazcuba77
11-01-2016, 06:14 AM
Lol b4 christmas n was amazing experiencia,the girls r really nice n they already know how keep u happy n look after u,be gentle n sweet n dont worrie about anything.take the 30 minutes nuru gel massage n tell me later. Happy punting.

RottenLittlePunt
11-01-2016, 08:31 AM
I looked this place up on Google maps and had a little giggle when I noticed an ambulance parked out front. Must be quite an experience if punters need medical attention :slobber:

Brisguy72
11-01-2016, 12:14 PM
I remember the owner of Xanadu from when she worked at Amore in Doggett street...she has been around for years in various places.

flamejob
13-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Lol b4 christmas n was amazing experiencia,the girls r really nice n they already know how keep u happy n look after u,be gentle n sweet n dont worrie about anything.take the 30 minutes nuru gel massage n tell me later. Happy punting.

hey cuba, twice now you've mentioned to only take the 30 mins. why is that? does she short change the hour or is there another reason?

lazcuba77
13-01-2016, 06:22 AM
No way bru,is just kidding.for me 30min nuru gel is waaayyy enought lol is f&@€:&: amazing so next time itll be 30 lol.she dosent short the session or anything like that, even her told me about 30 nurugel u will be more than satisfecho ,u can take 1 hr if u want mate ,go n tell me later.many brother here already pm me telling me is was amazing.happy punting mate.

flamejob
13-01-2016, 07:29 AM
No way bru,is just kidding.for me 30min nuru gel is waaayyy enought lol is f&@€:&: amazing so next time itll be 30 lol.she dosent short the session or anything like that, even her told me about 30 nurugel u will be more than satisfecho ,u can take 1 hr if u want mate ,go n tell me later.many brother here already pm me telling me is was amazing.happy punting mate.

cool thanks man, i've always been partial to 60 mins, so now i'm in a dilemma, lol. i'll let you know how it goes.

foxybabe
15-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Thanks for sharing