PDA

View Full Version : DreamGirls KOREAN KIM- Top Service from a Slim K-Doll

Max Impact
10-01-2016, 09:00 PM
I thought that DreamGirls had gone under until I recently saw a post for Million and then visited her.

Then it was suggested by reception that I see Kim as well. As there had been no advertising I assumed that she had returned to Korea. I booked for today and Kim came down to the lobby to collect me. She was wearing a tight black dress that soon came off when we entered the room revealing a tight little set of very cute lingerie.

Kim is a very sweet girl. She is always wanting to please. Her apartment is very neat, clean and organised. That’s a sign of her character. She has excellent English.

She is super slim with a very pleasant and typical Korean face. Smooth white skin, B+ natural boobs. She tones up in the gym which shows in her firm thighs. I was very attracted to her and boned up just kissing.

Kim suggested that we shower and she was very thorough in the process with a lovely BBBJ to finish.

Onto the bed and I was instructed to lay on my stomach so that she could perform a catbath. It felt great but I was pleased when it only took about two minutes until she asked me to turn over. The catbath continued on my front until she commenced an absolutely enjoyable BBBJ.

After some DATY we commenced in various positions. She really does look great in doggie and cowgirl. Thrust hard or deep and Kim’s face turns to one of surprise with her eyes wide open. She is also quite loud in the groaning department. The neighbours would definitely have known what was going on in there.

In a huge sweat after 15 minutes, we returned to BBBJ before another stint at mish where she grabbed at my hips, pulling me in further.

Kim happily finished me off with a glorious cum in mouth.

dr3w
10-01-2016, 10:11 PM
What is their website again? I couldn't find it. I got it before

Max Impact
10-01-2016, 10:26 PM
http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/

cuteguy
11-01-2016, 12:16 AM
Well I can see you had a great time with Kim and so did I. As you had found out, her moaning and screaming was very loud that I'm surprised her neighbours haven't complained to the manager.

Max Impact
11-01-2016, 11:20 PM
The next one is coming soon!

http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/aya.html

cuteguy
12-01-2016, 12:46 AM

Any reviews on new girl Million?

Max Impact
13-01-2016, 09:35 AM
I saw Million. She is very pretty with a good body. Big, natural boobs and a lasered pussy!

She was a little reserved in services which could vary between punters. I received bbbj and kissing but having come from the Melbourne scene she is not used to this being part of the session.

She is easy to talk to with good English.

rubztugzme
14-01-2016, 12:50 AM

she looks very nice. they should post more photo of her. one photo is just not enough.

Sexkniight
14-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Is Kim really looks like in the photos on the website?
Makes me hard just looking at the photo :thirst:

Max Impact
14-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Kim is 80% of that. She's very sweet and I love her slim buttocks.

ChulSoo
14-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Is Kim really looks like in the photos on the website?
Makes me hard just looking at the photo :thirst:

Well, as much as she told me she really hates that photo being used (taken in korea), she's lost quite a bit of weight. She's much slimmer than in that photo. She was a bit talkative as well. Almost half an hour was spent on conversing in both english and Korean. After my session with her back on Monday 4th, I decided to try and not converse in my broken Korean. For some reason Nana, Jade and Kim finds it amusing whenever i use korean. Out of the three, Nana still tops my list within DreamGirlsyd.

cuteguy
14-01-2016, 10:56 PM
The first thing I asked was whether it was her in the photos and her response was it was definitely her. Well, she looks different given that she's much slimmer now but having said this, I had no complaints with her service. She is a really nice girl.

Max Impact
14-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Kim is gone. :/