PDA

View Full Version : Albion - Give it a miss

Adrel
11-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Thought id share the decline of what was once a great shop

The albion massage centre on Hudson road.

It used to be a fav of mine for years and then with the ownership change came a steady decline in service and attitude.

Gave them another try a couple of months ago and had a girl give me a one handed massage and clock watch and kick me out the door 10 minutes early, i spoke to the owner and she promised to readjust the attiriudes of those long term girls who have been there for years.

Well went back again yesterday ( why ? cause im an idiot) a pretty young indian girl was there so i signed up for the hour.

To cut it short , no personality, she plainly didnt want to be there , covered from head to foot in towels, i tried to engage in some type of conversation but got nothing in return ( interaction wise) plainly it was a waste of $65.00.

Then at the end we chatted and i gave her some feedback and then the tears came, she didnt want to be there, couldnt find any other job hated men in general and just wanted to leave, i was smpathetic and gave her some other options ( she was a trained physio in india) etc but really why would u hire someone to do this type of job when she is plainly going to hurt your business.

I called the owner whose response was i should have changed girls half way through the massage, with an attitude like that GOOD LUCK ive well and truely learnt my lesson at Albion.

jaccky
11-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the update- although I'm a little saddened. I had some great experiences with some great girls here over the years. Then went back about a year ago, and it was all legit. I was going to drop in and see if anything had changed. Apparently not.

Rosco80
16-01-2016, 11:50 AM
I went there about 6 months ago. ML was mid thirties, maybe Chinese. She was great, excellent English, quite cheeky. Massage was really good and so was the ending. No rush, very playful. Then finished with a head massage to complete the time. Would see her again.

Followed up about 2 months later with a younger girl, but massage was ordinary. Still left happy, but wouldn't see her again.

Haven't been back since as I've discovered a few shops that are more convenient.