PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Luna, The legit massage girl you always want to have a crack and her killer bottom !!

AHLUNGOR
11-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Monday is usually my Iris day but I missed my little darling last week and then she hurted her hand again, so this time she may be off for at least a month or two !

Alice told me I should try this new girl Luna, without any true blue busty girls around, I thought why not and apparently Luna is very good in remedial massage - worked 5 years in Taiwan in legit shop ! She is not Taiwanese though but clearly speaks with the T accent !

Got to the shop and Alice greeted me at the top of the back stairs , after wishing one another happy new year and a big hug and a few kisses and all that, I was lead into the office and wait for Luna. It's a very hot day today and 227's central A/C is perfect ! Then Alice brought me a bottle of Gatorade and that really cools me down , after a few minutes of chik chat and Luna is ready , $110 for 45 min is the deal today !

I swear she is wearing the same flowery dress that Rebecca wears all the time ! Beyond that, I haven't even got a chance to check out her 35C Cups and Luna just grab my hand and lead me upstairs !

Now this is indeed an awesome sight, Luna has a big round killer ASS ! No sugar coating or any other way to describe them , they are big, round, booty, you just don't see this kind of Ass on Asian girls ! It's as good one of those bubble African or Latina bottom !

And as she was walking up the stairs a few steps ahead of me and that ultra short dress was barely long enough just to cover the butt, and they were swinging a bit left to right and right to left ! I was trying very hard not to grab them but today is our first meet so I must behave !

Into the room, I said I need a shower as I was sweating on the outside heat. So had a quick wash and wait for Luna to come back!

When Luna returns I had a good look at her this time, yes, she does look very busty, but I reserve my judgement until I see the breasts naked as looks over clothing can be very unreliable , oh and that Ass again ! Now I finally have a face to face look at Luna, she is young, pretty, nice make up - a touch too heavy to my liking but nothing wrong with looking after her presentations. a Chinese girl with the K gal look ! Very thick ong hair and a size 8 overall I think.

Now, one of the reason why I make my way to Broadway today was because of my sore neck and shoulder and upper arms, so I was hoping that Luna can indeed give a strong massage and she certainly can. So for those brothers who follow my posts to get good massage ladies , Luna is another option for you, I'll say she is similar grade as Jessie from here and QVB .

And Luna just remind me of all those hot hot legit massage shop girls that I had in the past ! The only different is, I know this time I can lay my hands on her later ! It just as well, because it will be a real tragic if I can't have a good play on those ass !!

Sorry guys, this is a fast train and I have to get off,

To be continued........

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Check this out !!

That's similar to my view (covered by a short dress mind you!) when I was following Luna's behind !!

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f38b8fbf70ebde8f1f0d38904c5349d0/tumblr_nx8q4rp9b71ucysuao1_400.gif

And when she was finally naked !! (This is Not Luna obviously but similar bottom !)

http://45.media.tumblr.com/e0f542c965b90c32ed8eed7ce0446b7f/tumblr_nrarlqVqZy1tfbpn7o1_500.gif

And my favourite Luna's Ass view from the side !! (again, very similar - her best features IMHO !)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/293f00af947e99443df1b146f668ef26/tumblr_n61q1jZOtT1r4qi3to1_500.jpg

lakeshow
13-01-2016, 06:28 AM
What? Ass and Boobs?

Tell me more Bro Ah!

x11
13-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Saw Luna in the line up... IMHO she's slightly more weighted than Tarah, so she didn't really tickle my fancy face or body wise... Alice assured me she is good, and your ar confirms it.

Ended up having to have a cold shower that day.

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2016, 08:38 AM
What? Ass and Boobs?

Tell me more Bro Ah!

Sorry mate, was a bit busy yesterday , will try to finish it today !

BTW, the ass was booty and awesome as titled but the boobs was smaller, they are fresh, young, perky and firm, but I do wish they are bigger ! No prize guessing where I ended up finishing at .........haha

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Luna, Luna, Luna !! That's how her Ass looks !!

She has no idea how hot that ASS is !!

And you need to cut a further 7 inches off this dress !!

http://49.media.tumblr.com/52d06564002032f50d324f7375ac3b0a/tumblr_nxpkt3s0Fi1s3nao4o1_400.gif

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Our popular new girls:

Luna, Chinese, dress7, 162cm, S shaped 34B, sweet, great massage, age 20

Milky smooth skin, baby face, cute, good massage skills

One thing I really like about Alice is that she listens to customer's feedback:

After I saw Luna on Monday and I told Alice about Luna's body and she made the necessary adjustment immediately:

From C to B !

Luna, Chinese, 162cm, dress7, hourglass 35C, light tan, cute, age 20

LIKE !!

:smile:

316central massage
13-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Haha, Thanks for telling me the real size ~ :)

It seems I need to check girls breast size by myself now ~

Luna got very good feedback with our regulars, I think she will be popular soon.

Luna works on Wed & Sat in Central, Mon Tue Thu Fri in Broadway ~

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Haha, Thanks for telling me the real size ~ :)

It seems I need to check girls breast size by myself now ~

Luna got very good feedback with our regulars, I think she will be popular soon.

Luna works on Wed & Sat in Central, Mon Tue Thu Fri in Broadway ~

Here is the feedback on her first day from one regular customer:

Hey Alice,

你一定要自己親手檢查一下才能真正體會到什麼是真波!you must personally examine the body for us big breasts lovers - 小波可以不看,and you can skip all those little A and B cups because they can cater for the customers who like them slim and petite !

Didn't you tell me when some of the western girls from Kings Court come over for their interviews , first thing they do was to take their top off and show you their tits !

This will be a good test for the new girls too, as they all have to be naked from day one in front of their first stranger/customer! So if she is not totally comfortable to be naked in front of the female boss, they can't handle this job , right ?

You can read my full assessment on Luna when I finished my review, she is very lovely but needs a lot more training - Not in part I of course , may be she can start improving on part 1.5 if you know what I mean.........haha

Let me share this little moment of how cute she was:

Right after I cum, she looked back at me, had a look down there, smiled to me and said :

這是我第一次用那裏出,很有意思!

This is the first time I used my butt for this, very interesting !

And then rushed off to shower, oh so cute ! like a kid just discovered a good new way to play with her toy ..............lol

ps. BTW, just a word of advise if you don't mind, in my humble opinion, working six days a week over two shops is too much for the young lady, she will be too tired and worn out very quickly, especially for someone like Luna who gives such a strong massage. May be 4 days is better for her in the long run ? Just look at what over working had done to little Iris !! and she doesn't even massage half as hard as Luna !

316central massage
13-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Sure, I definitely need to check the new busty girls' tits and feel them if natural or firm before editing on the roster.

I will focus teaching her on part 2 from tomorrow, I found not easy to train new staff on massage skills but part 2 are much easier, that's why I appreciated the new girls with experienced remedial skills.

I did offer Luna four days only but she insisted to work more and tried other city shops which not busy, so she decided other days to join here, also because of we lacking of staff at the moment as some on holidays, I need staff to fill the vacancies for help temporarily, so her current status is "227 is my home~" The meanwhile I like her personality, she is cute and funny, just like Jessie or Rebecca's beautiful nature, I look forward the days with their accompany, the days with them are cheerful days ... I won't make them/her too tired, some days less busy or girls just too tired or not well may go home early with flexible hours in Broadway. I agree four or five days for MLs is great for long run, they could be able to balance them well, and customers need different faces on roster as well.

It's very kind and thoughtful for loving suggestions from you customers side, girls will be so much appreciated.

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Ok, sorry about the delay, let's finish this, where was I ??

So part 1 continued with Luna doing all the right things that my legit girl would normally do, she worked in Taiwan doing pure massage so those time didn't go to waste!

And Luna is quite talkative so not hard for me to find out a lot more about her, only been in Sydney for two months and had worked briefly in another RnT shop so she was really green in RnT and it shows as there was zero teasing through out the part 1 - Alice please take note at that !

And as 227 is an all inclusive b2b shop and payment was collected up front so before turn over, there was the mandatory b2b of which Luna has lifted off her super short little tight dress and removed her bra, the undies actually stayed on and her long hair was kind of covering her boobs but I had already prepared for the worst: if her hair could cover the tits ! They ain't big tits then. And instead of oil, Luna sprinkle some baby powder on my back for the next play! Now if this was Central I would not let her use powder as the smell would get on to my clothing and it's dangerous but Broadway had shower so that's cool. Luna didn't climbed up to the table for the powder slides, she stayed on the floor and used her perky tits to do the job, it was fine and I could feel the size and texture of her breasts , I can also watch her in action from the wall mirror. Again, I can tell that Luna is very new in this as she was lack of skills and routines , but then again , as I don't see a lot of new girls, so hard to line up a newbie vs some of my more experienced MLs who would have me begging to turn over by now !

And turn over I did but not because of the hard cock between my legs which made laying on my tummy uncomfortable but I was in need of some water and also tried to take the matters into my own hands !

So I got up, had a drink of the Gatorade given to me by Alice , offer that to Luna too but she politely declined .

So what to do next, check out those tits? Might as well, so I pulled Luna towards me, moved her long hair to her back so her young , firm, and very perky B Cupper were starring at me! They are actually quite nice breasts. Small to medium size and very healthy and nicely shaped ! If I had had the shower with Luna and washed them myself, I would definitely give them a good licking and suck for all I can eat ! Who can I compare them to, say two of my favourites at the old Snow Lotus days, Cici and Tiffany and you are not too far off.

So I positioned Luna to sit on my right upper leg , facing the wall mirror so I could watch my hands playing with them , another couple more Cup size will be just about perfect !

Then I asked Luna to stand up so I could have a better look at those ASS ! Yes, this is what you guys been waiting for after I dropped so many hints ! That Ass alone is worth the price of the ticket !

Without a doubt, the best piece of Ass I have ever seen on any Asian ladies , FS or RnT - ever ! And I kept turning Luna around in front of me trying to find the best angle to admire them ! And when I told Luna what I was doing to her bottom and why, she thanked me and said I'm glad you like them ! So they are not too fat ! I said NO, they are perfect and don't you ever tried to lose weight to make them smaller. Then I told Luna I usually like big boobs but in her, her butt is what I like.

Luna must have appreciated on my full praises on her butt so she dropped down her panties for me as well and now I have her totally naked and that butt in all its glory and definitely the side way view is the way to go ! Let me also clarify what I said they are the best, not because they are full, meaty , bouncy and booty , it's also because of their shape, for a lot of big ass, if you watch them from behind , they are big side ways, But Luna's butt is booty upwards ! Take a look at that weather girl in the pink dress photo I posted earlier and you will know what I mean !!

Time to go again , more to come .....

aussiegaigin
13-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Time to go again , more to come .....

Catch a slow train tomorrow OK?

neon
13-01-2016, 07:54 PM

:shout: couldn't help myself from laughing after read bro aussiegaigin's comment:shout:
Bro Ah, please finish what you started and also don't forget to take all-stops train :smile:

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2016, 09:58 AM

Sorry Bro !!

Didn't mean to take 4 days to finish a review, but that's just me, and I couldn't help it when so many express train during peak hours..................haha

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2016, 02:57 PM
OK, finally have some time to wrap this up..............

So I was playing, caressing, padding, squeezing, brushing Luna's beautiful butt for a while and time was running out fast so Luna signal me to lay back down on the table and I did. And now Luna placed the oil bottle on the table and started to apply some oil on her hands and my semi hard cock and commenced the happy ending.

Her palms were soft and warm and by using both hands, Luna got me up in full mask in no time and started the jerking. While I knew Luna wasn't too experienced in this line of works, her two hands actions were quite adequate with one hand holding the balls in smooth and soft circular motions and the other hand holding the cock going up and down. give me more of the same and I could just cum like this. But is this all I am gonna to get?

Her boobs can probably give me Spanish but I have had much better. OK, may be go with the flow and see if there is any other pleasant surprises. I pulled her closer to me and with her booty butt right next to my face, I can't help but bang my head to it and of course, it bounced right back !! then I gave her a few kisses and my left hand was again all over them, my right hand reached up to have a grab of one of her perky breast and although they are not big, they are still very nice to be played with and violated !!

The more I look at that Ass, the more I was tempted to Italian them. Having had excellent experiences with Kelly the Body at SL and Neimi (pre implant) at SF, I think Luna has the better of them all. so I asked Luna to give me a bit more oil, she did and before she put her hands back on me, I got up and sit on the side of the table, I pulled Luna towards me again and gave her another hug and my hands reached down to grab her butt one hand each, squeezed them and pad them and said, oh, they are so nice. Luna smiled again and said, you really like them, I said, you don't know how much.

Then I turned Luna around, with her butt facing me, I lean forward and my rock hand cock was right over the middle of her butt crack. I gently position myself in between them, oh, what a feeling !! and my natural instinct took over and I just rub my cock up and down Luna's behind slowly. They are so full and meaty and that butt crack valley was so deep that I basically buried my cock inside them, the same way I always buried my cock between any old pair of big tits.

And guess what, Luna shows no disliking of my move and she seems to be quite excited about this interaction as well, so instead of just stationary there and let me have my way, she actually rubbed her ass closer to me and helping to move up and down over my cock as well, and this certainly had got me going, so I reached my hands to the chest of Luna, grab hold of her breasts and really giving it to her butt - it was so erotic and sensual and I only last another minute and cum - not planned, but none of my juices actually landed on her butt, they were all over my helmet and a few initially shooted drops had landed on my tummy instead. Then I stopped, as were my cock is, I didn't want to rub my cum all over Luna's bottom, just for safety reasons. Luna's actually reaction was very cute and I had already posted that moment earlier when I was talking to Alice, so here it is again:

Right after I cum, she looked back at me, had a look down there, smiled to me and said :

這是我第一次用那裏出,很有意思!

This is the first time I used my butt for this, very interesting !

And then rushed off to shower, oh so cute ! like a kid just discovered a good new way to play with her toy ..............lol

And while Luna was showering, I just remain seated on the table and thinking about next time, there will definitely be a next time and next time I will ask Luna to lay on the table and I will be on top of her, a play I had done to Neimi, Lisa, Rebecca and co with great pleasures !!

Luna came out of the shower and that happy look and smile was still there on her face, it's such a pleasure having an intimate session with a lovely young lady like Luna.

And I must ask her next time who had picked the name Luna for her - as Luna means the Moon, and take one look at her behind and Luna must be the most appropriately named Massage Lady of all times !!

We walked down the stairs together with Luna holding my hand this time, I suppose watching her walking down the stairs will not have the same dramatic effects as in watching her walking up the stairs when those ass were starring at my face the first time about an hour earlier.

Got to the first floor landing and we hug and say goodbye. Then Alice came out to ask me how was she, gave Alice the thumbs up, clarify that they are B Cups and told Alice about Luna's awesome butt.

That's all folks, again, I don't do thing half heartedly, if I need to take 4 days to finish a review, then 4 days I will take, for those people who don't like to read my reviews and long reviews, I made no apology, this is always for the true believers and all of my friends.

Cheers

:smile:

foxybabe
15-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Very nice AR, thanks for sharing.

Using butt...might have to try it out next time. But any chance that the little brother might slip in if the girl is too wet?

AHLUNGOR
15-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Very nice AR, thanks for sharing.

Using butt...might have to try it out next time. But any chance that the little brother might slip in if the girl is too wet?

Not from my own experiences ! but if you have any ulterior motive, then its a different story.

1. If the girl is standing in front of you, and you are sitting on the massage table, unless she is a very tall girl with heavenly long legs and bending forward to expose her pussy, you cannot enter from sitting down. You will need to bend right down to reach the opening for entry and I don't think the girl will be silly enough to let you put her into that compromising position. And I always ask the girl to keep her legs together too, so virtually no risk !

2. If the girl is laying on the table - which I have done it the most times with different girls , again , keep the legs together - no possible entry there either!

Always play it safe .

foxybabe
15-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Not from my own experiences ! but if you have any ulterior motive, then its a different story.

1. If the girl is standing in front of you, and you are sitting on the massage table, unless she is a very tall girl with heavenly long legs and bending forward to expose her pussy, you cannot enter from sitting down. You will need to bend right down to reach the opening for entry and I don't think the girl will be silly enough to let you put her into that compromising position. And I always ask the girl to keep her legs together too, so virtually no risk !

2. If the girl is laying on the table - which I have done it the most times with different girls , again , keep the legs together - no possible entry there either!

Always play it safe .

Real expert !!

Thanks for solving the technique issues here

illidanstormrage
19-01-2016, 08:19 PM
She sounds like a great girl! I'm guessing all of this interaction was in Mandarin? Does she speak much English?

My expectations are still very high. We'll see...

Funandfun
20-01-2016, 01:53 PM
She sounds like a great girl! I'm guessing all of this interaction was in Mandarin? Does she speak much English?

My expectations are still very high. We'll see...

Yep bro, her english is not so well. She is very accomodating, however, i am skeptic about the measurement of her boobs (but it does'nt really matter to me). Her massage skill is excellent, however, part 2 needs more refinement :cool2:

Cheers

Sam88
04-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Luna is amazing!! great personality, cute, and very accommodating. Such a sweet girl, perky tits and soft, love them!! she probably need to tweak her HJ a bit lol i had to tell her how to do it but other than that, she's really lovely :smile:

garfield
04-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Luna is just such a sweet girl, her butt is indeed quite nice ti hold and spank. Might be tume to pay her another visit.

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Luna probably need to tweak her HJ a bit lol i had to tell her how to do it but other than that, she's really lovely :smile:

Yep bro, Her massage skill is excellent, however, part 2 needs more refinement :cool2:

Cheers

Hi Alice,

I think it's time you share all those HJ videos you have with Luna, this lovely lady can get a lot better if she knows what to do !!

Cheer

316central massage
05-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Thank you for videos, I will show her again and let her practice on my hand, do you know how I let girls practice on me? ;)

I holding my hand with my first and middle fingers up -- imagining I was a male, let their beautiful hands give my fingers lovely practicing:o

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Thank you for videos, I will show her again and let her practice on my hand, do you know how I let girls practice on me? ;)

I holding my hand with my first and middle fingers up -- imagining I was a male, let their beautiful hands give my fingers lovely practicing:o

May be I should offer my body for free practicing.........haha

leggedon
05-02-2016, 03:21 PM

Girls need more than 3-4 inches of cock to work with!
Haha!

garfield
06-02-2016, 02:15 PM

alice,
I think you can charge for a training session. Probably a lot of us woyld love that. Imagine you can round your girls to train on our gear.

316central massage
06-02-2016, 08:25 PM
I am flattered thank you, you are not a fussy customer, I don't really feel am that attractive, if I was a man I wouldn't be horny facing at current myself, and to be honest my part one and two are just average, what more importantly I don't have the happy/pleasant personality for the industrial, instead I am moody and serious, ending up arguing with customers quite often while I was working as a ML, sometimes the poor boss had to standing in between to stop the fighting. That's the reason most shops let me off after I worked a short while, I totally understand them especially till I run my own business, I never met the second me, I was the worst so far...

As a shop manager, I treat all customers politely and sincerely, try to offer the best although I still don’t think I am suitable for managing the industrial, a few girls said their customers complaint me, saying me no smile, I changed afterwards I got more smile with everyone, but for some less manners customers, I also let them know am not happy and suggest them to visit other places, some left with anger. I feel a bit surprised not much bad reviews about me so far...

garfield
06-02-2016, 08:26 PM
I am flattered thank yoyu, you are not fussy, I don't really feel am that attractive, if I was a man I wouldn't be horny facing at current myself, and to be honest my part one and two are just average, what more importantly I don't have the happy/pleasant personality for the industrial, instead I am moody and serious, ending up arguing with customers quite often while I was working as a ML, sometimes the poor boss had to standing in between to stop the fighting. That's the reason most shops let me off after I worked a short while, I totally understand them especially till I run my own business, I never met the second me, I was the worst so far...

As a shop manager, I treat all customers politely and sincerely, try to offer the best although I still don’t think I am suitable for service industrial, a few girl said her customer complaint me, saying me no smile, I changed afterwards I got more smile with everyone, but for some less manners customers, I also let them know am not happy and suggest them to visit other places, some left with anger. I feel a bit surprised not much bad reviews about me so far...

From other post, i think a lot of brothers find you attractive. Sime also prefer more matured woman. And the challenge and thrill to be with a mamasan.

If you put out yourself for service, im sure there is a lot of business. Especially if you offer double and team with one of your girl, we can get best of borh worlds.

I dont know how how you manage to keep cool knowing or hearing all that is going on in your shop!

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Girls need more than 3-4 inches of cock to work with!
Haha!

So who the fuck were you again ?

8 inches or 20 cms ?

Or was it 8 cms or 20 inches ??

Time to be banned again, again and again !

garfield
07-02-2016, 03:56 PM
From other post, i think a lot of brothers find you attractive. Sime also prefer more matured woman. And the challenge and thrill to be with a mamasan.

If you put out yourself for service, im sure there is a lot of business. Especially if you offer double and team with one of your girl, we can get best of borh worlds.

I dont know how how you manage to keep cool knowing or hearing all that is going on in your shop!

What do u think?

leggedon
07-02-2016, 04:31 PM
So who the fuck were you again ?

8 inches or 20 cms ?

Or was it 8 cms or 20 inches ??

Time to be banned again, again and again !

Calm down.
Obviously taking a joke isn't 1 of your strong points!

316central massage
07-02-2016, 07:36 PM
What do u think?

Sorry I don't want to consider it at the stage, I feel better to be a manager.

316central massage
09-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Has anyone seen Kelly and confirm she is that busty? I rushed in and saw Luna before her size was adjusted. Still had a good time with her but you know...

Kelly, Chinese, 158cm, dress6/7, hourglass natural 36F, tanned skin, big eyes tiny face, minority face feathure, cute, age 22.

Working in Broadway Tue Wed Thu 10:00am - 4:00pm

I am not good at on checking the bust, regulars said her bust size bigger than Iris though not as firm, I think most women's bust could hardly be firm if more than D. I didn't see Iris's, if describe Iris is E, then Kelly would easily be F. She has been working here 2 weeks got some bookings already.