PDA

View Full Version : Question Loyalty card,is that really work?

lazcuba77
12-01-2016, 06:18 AM
Hola amigos
Do u guys really used it?i dont remember how many of those card i have received n never used coz i always forgot to carry with me or lost it,besides is not good idea keep it in ur wallet or in the car ,if u guys know what i mean hahahahha.
N i have read many brothers here complain about sometimes when the time come they always a issues to get the "free one" hahahah
I dunno ,happy punting guys.

flamejob
12-01-2016, 06:35 AM
like you, i've accumulated shitloads of these things over the years. The only place I've ever used one fully was at Happy Dragon. From memory, I think they gave $10 off every 5th one or something. They had no issue redeeming it. i haven't used one where you get a free massage though.

Rob.Kilbey
12-01-2016, 06:42 AM
The last thing u need is the Mrs finding a loyalty card from a dubious massage shop -- for the sake of $10 I always bin mine as soon as I leave the shop....not something u want in your wallet or car...

DirtySanchez
12-01-2016, 02:48 PM
With most loyalty cards you can't be traced. They mean nothing. You might have picked one up of the ground, there is no connection between you and the card except for having it on you which is not a crime.

These cards are only good if you go to the same shop over and over. I used to use Stars loyalty cards a bit until they got greedy and said you must use within a month or two. 9 punts in the same shop over 1 or 3 months? Forget about it!

If you frequent the same shop over and over then great, use it. Does not matter if you have one card stamped many or many cards stamped once. If you have 9 1 hour visits you get an hour free, generally no problem at all (even half hour stamps count - just need to complete the total number of hours).

Nowadays it's straight in the bin for me or I keep it to remind me of the girls name if the session was good.

daveweelan82
12-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Agree...and I'm also a bit paranoid after Stanley so avoid anything that connects me to the shop (even though I know the boys in blue don't generally go after punters not caught on the premises at the time of a raid). So, for me: no more loyalty cards (not generally worth much anyway) and no more sending SMS texts - phone call only and I set my phone on private when do I call.

From- ParanoidSammy.

Its okay to text a shop asking about a massage only. I'm quite sure its legal to do so only if your asking about other services you csn have a problem.