PDA

View Full Version : Question lina at marlenes

Rhythmstick
12-01-2016, 08:40 AM
been seeing lina at 26 bourke st.for years.found a review from 2014 saying she does anal and cim.anyone confirm? thanks.

wilisno
12-01-2016, 08:53 AM
been seeing lina at 26 bourke st.for years.found a review from 2014 saying she does anal and cim.anyone confirm? thanks.
You've been seeing her for years and you don't know ???

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2016, 09:26 AM
You've been seeing her for years and you don't know ???

I was just wondering about the same thing ! :question:

Rhythmstick
12-01-2016, 10:32 AM
yep.all that time.shes always offered cbj etc and I felt it wasn't on the table.however.settled for that cause shes such a stunner.now I'm thinking I've been missing out. will ask her myself next week.still...anyone had extras with her?

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2016, 11:35 AM
yep.all that time.shes always offered cbj etc and I felt it wasn't on the table.however.settled for that cause shes such a stunner.now I'm thinking I've been missing out. will ask her myself next week.still...anyone had extras with her?

Mate, I think you are taking the wrong approach here, and the way you are asking in the open forum, there could be some guy out there who has nothing better to do but to stir things up and tell you or PM you that he's got the lot !! then what you gonna to do, go back to see your girl and ask for the same ? and if she offers the same, all great, congratulations, but what if she says no ? you gonna ask her why you offer this and that to others but not me ?? Can you see the danger here ? a sure way to ruin your good rapport and relationship.

Please also note that you are you and others are others, and the girl always has a choice on the day and various circumstances depending on how she feels and her rapport and/or clicking or attractions if any to the individual punter, no one rule fits all man. So IMHO, don't worry about what other people get, you just go for it and ask nicely !! and all the best.

Cheers

Rhythmstick
12-01-2016, 12:50 PM
agree overall and I doubt I would risk jeopardising our relationship. possibly used to be on the menu.. however, some reviews ive noticed are a fanciful wishlist that is just misleading for the forum readers.shes pretty special as she is.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2016, 01:00 PM
agree overall and I doubt I would risk jeopardising our relationship. possibly used to be on the menu.. however, some reviews ive noticed are a fanciful wishlist that is just misleading for the forum readers.shes pretty special as she is.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Smart decision, you are the only reliable source of intels , all others , take them with a lot of spices and salt and pepper !

max_power
12-01-2016, 03:18 PM
What nationality is lina

puppy123
12-01-2016, 03:39 PM
where she work ?

aussiegaigin
12-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Read the first post.,

nixon604
04-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Can't say I ever saw lina but did see a busty Brazilian chick of about 25yo at Marlene's and she did Greek
Oh what was her name does anybody know who I'm talking about?

Rhythmstick
04-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Sammi currently does greek,she's Turkish/Russian,very hot face sexy blond, enthusiastic and takes it hard and deep in the ass or cim..still,Lena has no peers in the looks department,but I think I'm in love there so probably very biased

leggedon
04-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Take them with a lot of spices and salt and pepper !

The same goes for your reviews haha!

Rhythmstick
05-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Really?you obviously haven't met Lina and I dont care for approval on this forum.I just impart my views.40 years of punting I have nothing to prove.

DYSLENOJD
05-02-2016, 05:56 PM
how much is Marlenes?

DeepImpact
05-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Mate, I think you are taking the wrong approach here, and the way you are asking in the open forum, there could be some guy out there who has nothing better to do but to stir things up and tell you or PM you that he's got the lot !! then what you gonna to do, go back to see your girl and ask for the same ? and if she offers the same, all great, congratulations, but what if she says no ?

Mate now you are being ridiculous. Asking for a partial refund for all of the sessions where he didn't get equal service to others will go down much better with the girl and enable him to pay for another session where he gets everything he desires.

leggedon
05-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Mate now you are being ridiculous. Asking for a partial refund for all of the sessions where he didn't get equal service to others will go down much better with the girl and enable him to pay for another session where he gets everything he desires.

Not surprisingly ahlungor is making ridiculous posts!

Licker
06-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Not surprisingly ahlungor is making ridiculous posts!

It kind of makes you look silly when you miss the sarcasm in the post you quote.

Should that surprise anyone?

leggedon
06-02-2016, 10:26 AM
It kind of makes you look silly when you miss the sarcasm in the post you quote.

Should that surprise anyone?

Not surprisingly!