PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage sauna in kl

tales88
13-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Hi guys, heading to KL Malaysia, any recommendations for spa, massage saunas near the city? Budget isn't an issue, looking for something nice or high end. Thanks in advance.

timtam
09-02-2016, 10:34 PM
E2spa is pretty good
There are a lot around
Just install wechat and discover and you will be very busy!

gitl
10-02-2016, 07:42 AM
Here you go: guestfriendlyhotelsinthailand.blogspot.com.au/p/bukit-bintang-health-spas-and-sauna-list.html?m=1

E2 apparently closed now, but you can check out the rest of them nearby'ish in Bintang. Reviews on that page...

Mojo
18-07-2016, 02:49 PM
I heard Green Elephant is same own as the one in Federal Hotel but hardware wise is two different world. Green Elephant is so run down while Federal hotel is quite good.
Green Elephant is around the block from the Federal Hotel. I would pick the Federal hotel hands down over other ones I went to visit. The Federal have a great line up and treat you well. Saboon is still on my list to visit.

I would avoid E2, run down and the ladies there are business only.

gitl
18-07-2016, 03:13 PM
I would pick the Federal hotel hands down over other ones I went to visit. The Federal have a great line up and treat you well.

It depends on how busy they are. If you went to visit during a peak time, you might only end up with one or two to choose from. I tend to pick the China girls, they tend to yave a better attitude than the local ones... but that's just me heh.

Mojo
18-07-2016, 06:18 PM
I tend to pick the China girls, they tend to yave a better attitude than the local ones... but that's just me heh.
That's me too. Although I was keen to find a tasty Malay but China girls ruled there.

The challenge I think is to filter out the ones that enjoy their work vs. the ones that just watch the clock and may waste time. Federal had the first one while E2 had the latter for me. As they say, and it usually does, YMMV.

hogansheros
18-07-2016, 09:03 PM
I tried the elephant place and was incredibly happy.

chinese girl, introduced herself with a warm green tea headjob.

docevil
26-07-2016, 04:20 AM
Sounds like I need to visit KL sometimes and tick off that list....

dammiyt
25-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Theres a few places to go to in KL. theres a place called Sabun (go google it and look it up). However i do have to warn you, it does have that "i am going into a triad" controlled area sortfa feel..

Interix
26-04-2017, 08:30 PM
What's the quality of girls in KL compared to Sydney?

timtam
29-04-2017, 05:45 PM
It's called saboon spa.

BadWalrus
11-06-2017, 10:06 PM
It's called saboon spa.

Go to sky river health spa. Its right next to farenheit bukit bintang.

BongKong
12-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Go to sky river health spa. Its right next to farenheit bukit bintang.

Yeah one ofmy mates swears by this place. Be worth checking out