PDA

View Full Version : Question Girls with great eye contact (RNT - Sydney)

tomaxton7
14-01-2016, 03:44 AM
Anyone have any good recent experiences with anyone not shy about looking you in the eye? My usual has gone awol - she was no stunner but was great at giving this amazing sensual look while taming the trouser snake. Thanks in advance.

cisco
14-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Bro ahlungor , where are ya ?someone need your help here ... :)

rooter
14-01-2016, 08:46 AM
I find that most MLs make sexy eye contact during the R&T - well especially the T part.
The only ones that don't are maybe the young shy inexperienced ones, and the old jaded ones.
I do most of my R&T punting at 316 central and 227 Broadway and pretty much all the girls there have given sexy eye contact.
Some that come to mind are:
Vivian (and lots of sexy poses and dirty talk too)
Tina
Nicole
Jojo
Angela
Anna
Emily

Anyway that's my experience, I am sure other bros can suggest girls from other shops.

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Bro ahlungor , where are ya ?someone need your help here ... :)

Why are you keep asking me.........lol ?

Brother Rooter for one has just given some fine intels !!

TresCojones
15-01-2016, 08:16 PM
And don't forget Emma from 227!
Amazing gfe skills, great eye contact. the best i've had for engaging eye contact. I only saw her twice and the first time was at JK queen. I haven't noticed her on the roster at 227 lately, anybody know whether she's off to a new shop?

tomaxton7
20-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up guys. Went over to 227 the other day and saw Tarah - beautifully petite and lots of eye contact. Good facilities and not rushed. Have to see Vivian when she is back in a couple weeks!

Tres-I too once found an amazing one (Fiona) at JK Queen that took off one day never to be seen again. Always great when you find someone good and always so alluring to have a punt on another!