PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza's queen Cassie back, New cute Korea X Japanese Hina And New cute Japanese Usagi

GINZA
30-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Ginza's queen Cassie back, New cute Korea mix Japanese Hina And another New cute Japanese Usagi

Ginza 's super pretty and sexy queen Cassie come back with her real barbie doll face. her original big eyes now becoming more charming and bigger. her face looks like real Barbie doll. And European Mix Blood good looking. Looks like Half European with half Asian. Super pretty with her super sexy body sharp "S" big boobs.
Note: every gentleman please more gentle and look after Cassie' s Barbie face and her sexy barbie doll body.......
Cassie is golden class now
$130 for 30mins
$160 for 45mins
$200 for 60mins

New New very cute and pretty mix 1/2 Korea with 1/2 Japan Hina new arrive in Ginza
Hina true age is 22yo with silk black long hair and very very cute face. She is a short small cute girl, 155cm with size 8 body, Firm cute B+ breast . Japan style make up, very very friendly attitude and experienced. Offer good GFE but still waiting for you come to teach her sex lecture. She has a super cute face with very big eyes. She looks like a Korea mix Japan style Barbie doll. Her soft cute dolly voice will easy make you fall in love her. She offers good GFE.....
Hina doll price:
$110 for 30mins
$150 for 45mins
$180 for 60mins.
Cute pretty sexy Hina is coming

Another New New super Cute 100% Japanese usage arrive in Ginza
Usagi is a true age 21yo super cute Japanese baby girl. She is 155cm, body size 6-7 with Firm C cup breast. Short brown-black color hair. She can speak good English. She is a super cute Usagi (usagi means rabbit in Japanese ) she would like to offer very passion GFE and treat every gentleman like king. She has a very polite and friendly attitude. Japan style make up, she can offer very good Japan style GFE to every-gent
Japan doll Usagi start at silver class
$100 for 30mins
$130 for 45mins
$160 for 60mins

Hina and Usagi both start on Friday 1st of Feb
Hina 10am to 10pm
Usagi 10am to 4pm

kickass
30-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Usage is pronounced "oo" "sa" "ge" (as in get).

Proper use of the word: 私は昼食のためのウサギのように感じる

or

"I feel like rabbit for lunch"

gdx
30-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Usage is pronounced "oo" "sa" "ge" (as in get).

Proper use of the word: 私は昼食のためのウサギのように感じる

or

"I feel like rabbit for lunch"

Usagi? Usage? :prettiness:

the wizard
30-01-2013, 06:15 PM
That's 28 girls now and more coming
Wilson your gonna need a stadium to keep them all !!!!

Also

Hina pronunced (HEE nah) is a name associated with Sun and sunshine, and the popular Hina dolls.
I have one of many collections.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9ccMxzXPPTT-8oEEvo5L16re27vV-zp7a_XO4cWQe72fdaT2XIQ

This is the Hina Japanese doll I prefer

http://img2.hebus.com/hebus_2008/09/04/preview/080904213721_30.jpg

Blackdebutton
31-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Cassie barbie face! I am so exciting now.
can't wait till today morning! Dam

MrSeven
31-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Great photo wiz i'd bang that and keep on bangin