PDA

View Full Version : Question Thai Amy

Ronnielui2003
15-01-2016, 04:39 AM
Has anyone seen or remember Amy? She used to work out at an apartment in kangaroo point near the story bridge. She was thai about 23 years old n i think has a friend called miki that also works in the industry.

She was a stunner! Her service was one of the best i've ever had.

Does Amy still come to brisbane?

asianobsessed
15-01-2016, 08:33 AM
I knew her. I saw her a bunch of times and loved her service.
But she hasnt been back for ages. Miki still comes occasionally and I asked her what happened to Amy.
She said she went back to China, lol, which seems odd considering she always said she was Thai.

gpeck80
15-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Was she Thai Chinese mix.

HotSpicyJohnny
18-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Has anyone seen or remember Amy? She used to work out at an apartment in kangaroo point near the story bridge. She was thai about 23 years old n i think has a friend called miki that also works in the industry.

Amy has exited the business...about 6 months ago.
Now works as a cleaner & studies.
She is Thai...

HotSpicyJohnny
18-01-2016, 03:52 PM

ps...Miki and Amy are sisters. Same mum...different dads.

Linkthedink
19-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Damn I really wanted to try Miki last year never got a chance. Do you bros know of any similar young Asians in Brisbane? It's always a bummer when you expect a nice 20 year old with a tight body, instead you end up with a 40 year old with sagging tits.

HotSpicyJohnny
19-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Damn I really wanted to try Miki last year never got a chance. Do you bros know of any similar young Asians in Brisbane? It's always a bummer when you expect a nice 20 year old with a tight body, instead you end up with a 40 year old with sagging tits.

I believe only Amy has retired. I believe Miki still travels to Brisbane. I'll try & find out when she is next in Brisbane for you.

HotSpicyJohnny
22-01-2016, 01:58 PM
I believe only Amy has retired. I believe Miki still travels to Brisbane. I'll try & find out when she is next in Brisbane for you.
Mikki has been in Brisbane this week & regularly travels there. Check Locanto for her advert.

gpeck80
22-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Miki is a different girl to Mikki.