PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Virginia Jackpot !!

A44
15-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Lady's Name: Virginia

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit. 15th January 2016

Lady's Photos: Virginia @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late. Extended hours on Friday and Saturday Nights.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Age: Late Twenties. I can never tell with Asian ladies. ??

Size/Shape: Lovely size 6, Nice shaped body. C + Natural Breasts.
Beautiful shaped slim legs. Soft lips.

Nice clean Pussy. Fully shaved.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. DFK< FS.

Roster: Friday and Saturday.

Nationality: Chinese.

Value for Money. Yes. Recommended.

I am not a Gambler. I normally do not see Working Ladies on Fridays and I usually only see a Lady after reading a number of After Reports from experienced contributors to the Forum.
Today I bent all of my normal “rules” and everything just fell into place.

I saw a Lovely Lady at TP64 called Virginia.

It was her first day and I was her first customer. Win / Win situation.

Virginia has a lovely figure, she looked great in her new clothes for her first day at work.
She was wearing new High Heels and looking at her from behind, she has the best shaped slim legs that I have seen for a long time.

Add to this, her very soft sensual lips just made for passionate kissing.
I was sure that I was on to a winner and I was correct, it was an hour of pleasure.

This was our first meeting so we spent more than 10 minutes talking and getting to know each other. I do not regard this as time wasting. I look on it as an investment that always pays off in the great service that I receive from the lady.

One of the many things that Virginia said to me was, “My job is to make sure that you have a good time and that you leave here happy” This was music to my ears.
Did I have a good time and did I leave happy. YES YES !!

We started off just hugging, touching and kissing while lying on the bed. Virginia has the most beautiful soft lips and she was passionate in her DFK.

When we moved on to BBBJ it was obvious that Virginia knew how to please a guy. She spent a lot of time licking and sucking around the area of my balls and underneath. Almost rimming.

She licked up and down my shaft before she had me fully in her mouth. She was very good at this and asked me if I liked it or did I want it harder or softer.
While she was performing the BBBJ she would look up at me with those beautiful big eyes.

She varied the pace and depth a few times always checking to see that I was enjoying it. She knows the area that gives most pleasure to a man. I had to slow her down or it would have been all over for me.

We moved on to DATY. She was very responsive to my licking and light fingering on the outside of her pussy. I did not try to go any further on our first meeting.

Virginia was feeling a bit horny by this time so we moved into position for sex.
Dom on, then into missionary position.

Virginia said to me, “I do not want us to FU_K, I want us to make love” so that is what we did.

I did not last too long after all the stimulation leading up to this point.

Time was nearly up so we enjoyed a few more hugs and kisses before I had a shower.

I think that most of us try to make a good impression when we start a new job.
It was obvious that Virginia was genuinely trying very hard to please me. Her actions and questions about what I liked etc. all pointed to a lady who wants to provide good service.

Virginia has very good English and she struck me as a very intelligent Lady. She is very friendly with a happy personality.
What more can you ask for.

At $150:00 an hour she is great value.

I will see Virginia again soon, but Sophie has caused me another problem. Who do I see at TP64. ?? There are too many ladies that I like. Now I have to add Virginia to the list.

We normally finish our reports by saying that YMMV. And this is true.
Sometimes you just connect with a lady and everything turns out great.

I believe that you have a better chance of great service from most Ladies if you treat them well and with a bit of respect.
It always works for me and I am probably one of the oldest guys on this forum.

tarenpoint64
05-02-2016, 12:29 PM
New girl Virginia is working today, for booking 95241278

tarenpoint64
13-02-2016, 02:09 PM
She working today