PDA

View Full Version : General talk RNT question/poll: Placement of the dick during Part 1

GoldfishMan
16-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Ok bros, this is a serious question. I thought of making a poll, but reckon it would be more fun to see how you explain this in words. :miao:
It's simple. When you go for an RNT, you will naturally be asked to strip down completely and lie on your stomach on the massage table for Part 1. My question is, in this position, do you normally:
1. Tuck you dick in so it is pointing up but is actually under you, wedged uncomfortably between the massage table and your body?
OR
2. Awkwardly point it down so it is revealed between your legs, hairy balls and all, to the ML who will probably start massaging at your legs?

Personally I prefer number 2, but there are pros and cons. The pros are, this is a dead give away of what you are after, and if the ML is suitably skilled you will be rewarded with incredible "under tackle tickle", so to speak (if you haven't tried this you haven't lived... 'nuff said!). :cool2:
The cons are, getting hard in this position is not very comfortable!!

yipsamsam
16-01-2016, 04:16 AM
Usually number 1, but will try number 2 it sounds funny

blacknbald
16-01-2016, 06:29 AM
The cons are, getting hard in this position is not very comfortable!!

Actually getting hard in either position is not comfortable. I went to a place at Bexley couple of years ago, they had massage table with a hole in the middle. And the girls were young. Was quite a good punt.

imaragingbull
16-01-2016, 11:46 AM
I've only ever done #2 option... Wonder if it's worth giving #1 a try?

rooter
16-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Pointing south is more comfy, and the ML can start the soft teasing before you turn over for the main event.

imaragingbull
16-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Pointing south is more comfy, and the ML can start the soft teasing before you turn over for the main event.

Yes the teasing when it's already presented to them is great... I do think pointing north could still enjoy the teasing, then the ML gets a bit more adventurous and reaches under and grabs it through for you so she can continue and have it where she wants it

GoldfishMan
16-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Yes, the teasing with position #2 is great. I can name a couple of mls that are great teasers. The now retired neimi from SF, and just last week I saw a Laotian girl at Sussex Star on a Sunday, she was good too. Says she only works Sundays though.

Huntsman
17-01-2016, 07:00 AM
I'm an option #1 man. Option #2 is just too uncomfortable...

lakeshow
17-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Depends on how comfortable I am with the ML. If it's the first time with her, I'll scout her out. If she's up for fun & I've paid my tip, then I'll put it facing down. Tease away!

GoldfishMan
17-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Depends on how comfortable I am with the ML. If it's the first time with her, I'll scout her out. If she's up for fun & I've paid my tip, then I'll put it facing down. Tease away!
Yes it's always a bummer when you put it in position 2 and the ml covers your butt area with a towel!

mxxt81
17-01-2016, 05:01 PM
I am stunned that people would tuck it under their belly. Point that thing south and she had better rub it when doing my legs

yipsamsam
17-01-2016, 10:17 PM
I'm an option #1 man. Option #2 is just too uncomfortable...

Yes, when you getting hard...